Black Hebrew Isralites are cause of the Catholic boy/Native American

Calling out to "build the wall" doesn't have to be on video for it not to have happened. So no, that part has not been proven false, and the student may not have heard it, seeing that he was focused on the chief. Your conclusions are busting at the seams with huge holes anyone can refute or argue.
So, Debate Master, you think because there is no proof of something that doesn't mean it didn't happen? :113:
Like the flying giraffe that landed on my front lawn last night that no one saw?

BWK's entire existence here is confrontation without reason. He has no concept he does it, nor grasp he is worthless here.
And you are showing your own idiocy, by using the word "confrontation" in an entirely different context for no apparent reason, that has nothing whatsoever to do with this debate. .

A debate would indicate you offered links and sources to defend your position. You just give partisan opinions of no value.
The posters own definition describes the word as I have. The word that is posted by definition that is written, proves I am right about my own description. There is nothing partisan about a written description defining words.

You seem rattled, poor sentence construction and all. Want me to pray for you?

Calling out to "build the wall" doesn't have to be on video for it not to have happened. So no, that part has not been proven false, and the student may not have heard it, seeing that he was focused on the chief. Your conclusions are busting at the seams with huge holes anyone can refute or argue.
So, Debate Master, you think because there is no proof of something that doesn't mean it didn't happen? :113:
Like the flying giraffe that landed on my front lawn last night that no one saw?
No, never said that. Read what I said. I'm not going to repeat it. I'm going by the chiefs version of events. He said he heard it. I have no reason to dispute his word. Doesn't mean he was telling the truth either, but I have no reason to believe he was lying. And what for? Nothing is going to change for his group either way.

So no, I never said if "there is no proof of something that it didn't happen".

BWK's entire existence here is confrontation without reason. He has no concept he does it, nor grasp he is worthless here.
And you are showing your own idiocy, by using the word "confrontation" in an entirely different context for no apparent reason, that has nothing whatsoever to do with this debate. .

A debate would indicate you offered links and sources to defend your position. You just give partisan opinions of no value.
The posters own definition describes the word as I have. The word that is posted by definition that is written, proves I am right about my own description. There is nothing partisan about a written description defining words.

You seem rattled, poor sentence construction and all. Want me to pray for you?
"Rattled"? Hardly! The definition that no one seems to know how to read but me, keeps me steady as she goes.

There were only four black guys there Mr. "Injun" racist.
And he avoided them and his narrative has been proven a lie he was out to confront and provoke not defuse.
Based on what evidence?
By ALL of the videos which you either never viewed or are simply lying about
We'll, based on the videos I saw, I never saw many blacks. I think we can agree to that.As to the chief, nothing stands out in the video that suggests the chief provoked anyone. He walked into the crowd with his drum. And? What does that prove?
Seriously you do not see a problem with the indian banging his drum 12 inches from your face?
No more than the student getting in his. He could have easily walked off right?

And he avoided them and his narrative has been proven a lie he was out to confront and provoke not defuse.
Based on what evidence?
We'll, based on the videos I saw, I never saw many blacks. I think we can agree to that.As to the chief, nothing stands out in the video that suggests the chief provoked anyone. He walked into the crowd with his drum. And? What does that prove?
Seriously you do not see a problem with the indian banging his drum 12 inches from your face?

^ And here it is

"white people must walk away when someone of color confronts them"

what a loser you are.

No, never said that. Read what I said. I'm not going to repeat it. I'm going by the chiefs version of events. He said he heard it. I have no reason to dispute his word. Doesn't mean he was telling the truth either, but I have no reason to believe he was lying. And what for? Nothing is going to change for his group either way.

Hes a Chief? hahahahahahahaha

He was never deployed to Vietnam, he is a liar and his words should not be taken serious.

Because there was a crowd, according to him, who had surrounded the four black guys, What's complicated about that?

More "according to him"

What was there was a bunch of high school kids waiting for their bus and some good old fashioned civic discourse going on, assholes chanting racist crap on one side (black israelites) and some kids responding with school songs on the other.

Then this guy decided to enter the fray, for whatever purposes, and progressives decided to frame it as the kids confronting and insulting the veteran NA guy.
Waiting for the bus while calling out to "build the wall" according to Phillips. Isn't it strange that the boy who stood in front of Phillips never mentioned that part?
Because it has been proven false.

The longer video shows no such thing.

Phillips is a proven liar and the evidence is all on video his claims are worthless.
Yes it does actually because the Indians credibility has been shit by video evidence

The boys credibility has been proven
Your explanation defies the laws of reason, because you haven't presented any evidence beyond "Indians credibility is shit". Which, I guess only a retarded person could make sense of?

He was never deployed to Vietnam, he is a liar and his words should not be taken serious.
Glad you can rebut his status and military experience. We will be waiting for the documented proof. Wait a minute. You didn't just lie about that did you?

Based on what evidence?

^ And here it is

what a loser you are.
A better question remains, what sort of Catholic Christians are they?

Glad you can rebut his status and military experience. We will be waiting for the documented proof. Wait a minute. You didn't just lie about that did you?

Google it for yourself. There's an abundance of evidence stating he was never deployed to Vietnam. You claimed he was a chief. I've seen no evidence that supports your claim. Or do you simply call all native american's chief?

The Black Hebrew Isralites came up with that chant.

^ And here it is

what a loser you are.
Apparently very good ones. non-violent and forgiving

The Black Hebrew Isralites came up with that chant.
The way the student explained his side from the link I read, is that he asked his chaperone if they could do their own spirit chant. Who came up with it first is bad enough. And who followed it with another is feeding it even more. The chaperone obviously gave the okay. You know, the adult. So I blame both sides.

^ And here it is

what a loser you are.
Apparently very good ones. non-violent and forgiving
Did the blacks touch any of the students?

And their spirit chants trying to drown out the blacks shouting is a sign of forgiving? Lol! Yea right? Tell that to yourself then ask yourself how stupid am I.

Phillips admitted openly to being an Vietnam ERA veteran. He expressed it as a Vietnam times veteran.

By definition this means he was in the military during the Vietnam war but not actually deployed to Vietnam and therefore not Vietnam veteran

Google it for yourself. There's an abundance of evidence stating he was never deployed to Vietnam. You claimed he was a chief. I've seen no evidence that supports your claim. Or do you simply call all native american's chief?
You google it and copy/paste it here. I'm not the one who gives a shit about that. You are the one still lying about it, because you haven't documented he lied about it. I asked you to prove it, and you did not. You're nothing but a liar.

You google it and copy/paste it here. I'm not the one who gives a shit about that. You are the one still lying about it, because you haven't documented he lied about it. I asked you to prove it, and you did not. You're nothing but a liar.

Your chief is a liar. Deal with it!

Nathan Phillips Lied. The Media Bought It. | National Review

Questions Are Being Raised About Native American Elder Nathan Phillips' Alleged USMC Service During The Vietnam War - The Clover Chronicle

HE LIED: Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Never Served in Vietnam -- But Raised Money By Saying He Did

Phillips admitted openly to being an Vietnam ERA veteran. He expressed it as a Vietnam times veteran.

By definition this means he was in the military during the Vietnam war but not actually deployed to Vietnam and therefore not Vietnam veteran
That's not what I'm reading;
(29) The term `Vietnam era' means the following: (A) The period beginning on February 28, 1961, and ending on May 7, 1975, in the case of a veteran who served in the Republic of Vietnam during that period. ... The definition also has legal meanings as well as determining access to Veterans benefits.Jul 28, 2009 So how is he not a veteran again? And why are we really giving a shit about that again?

Did the blacks touch any of the students?

And their spirit chants trying to drown out the blacks shouting is a sign of forgiving? Lol! Yea right? Tell that to yourself then ask yourself how stupid am I.
Pretty stupid, if your question is rhetorical. Did you hear how the Black Hebrews were verbally assaulting and haranguing
a bunch of blameless high school kids? The fake Viet Nam vet Indian said he wanted to get between the kids and the blacks (he really didn't).
Instead of replying to the Black Hebrew clowns a chant was a perfectly appropriate and non confrontational method of defending themselves. What sort of bug is up your butt?

Forum List

Back