🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

I knew he was a phony long before I ever heard of Fox News. Does the name Tawana Brawley strike a familiar note?

Yes, it does. She fooled him and the nation. Big deal. Have you ever been taken for a fool? No doubt, every day. That was more than 25 years ago. People change. People re-invent themselves. Sharpton ran a credible presidential campaign in '04, and revamped his image and the public perception of him. He now hosts a political news program on MSNBC, PoliticsNation, which wins its' time slot. What?

Sharpton tells it like it is and wont back down.

Really? Tell me, what did Al Sharpton mean when he said Herman Cain was not "authentically black".

Last edited:
Yes, it does. She fooled him and the nation. Big deal. Have you ever been taken for a fool? No doubt, every day. That was more than 25 years ago. People change. People re-invent themselves. Sharpton ran a credible presidential campaign in '04, and revamped his image and the public perception of him. He now hosts a political news program on MSNBC, PoliticsNation, which wins its' time slot. What?

Really? Tell me, what did Al Sharpton mean when he said Herman Cain was not "authentically black".

The same thing that I meant, when I said it. He's a sellout, and a self-hating "race traitor" opportunistic whore.

The same thing that I meant, when I said it. He's a sellout, and a self-hating "race traitor" opportunistic whore.

Now watch this, follks. It's gonna be good.

Explain to us what makes Herman Cain "a sellout, and a self-hating "race traitor" opportunistic whore."

Al Sharpton is scum, He's a race hustling tax cheat Yeah liberals now give him some credibility that’s not saying much

Your jealousy and envy are duly noted. LOL

Al Sharpton also incited violence against the Jews in Crown Heights New York after an accident instead of calming the situation he inflamed it ..He's scum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HzMwrBockY]Crown Heights Riots TV Coverage 1 of 6 - YouTube[/ame]

Explain to us what makes Herman Cain "a sellout, and a self-hating "race traitor" opportunistic whore."

Why is it going to be good? And what folks are you asking to watch this? The board racists and bigots? Because that's your crowd.
The answer is "Herman Cain, himself". Did you not watch his performance during the primaries, as he "rose to the top of the heap" and then "fell", rather precipitously and abruptly? LOL. Ask yourself why. Moron.

Al Sharpton is scum, He's a race hustling tax cheat Yeah liberals now give him some credibility that’s not saying much

Al Sharpton also incited violence against the Jews in Crown Heights New York after an accident instead of calming the situation he inflamed it ..He's scum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HzMwrBockY]Crown Heights Riots TV Coverage 1 of 6 - YouTube[/ame]

25 + years ago. Holding a grudge, much? Geez.

Why is it going to be good? And what folks are you asking to watch this? The board racists and bigots? Because that's your crowd.
The answer is "Herman Cain, himself". Did you not watch his performance during the primaries, as he "rose to the top of the heap" and then "fell", rather precipitously and abruptly? LOL. Ask yourself why. Moron.

Because Obama's people and the liberals destroyed him personally they were scared of him

I'm just pointing out what kind of person Sharpton is, this is who he is an opportunist that uses people’s misery to make money, That's who he is Jessie Jackson is the same

Because Obama's people and the liberals destroyed him personally they were scared of him

Destroyed him? He destroyed himself, just as soon as word got out that he had a penchant for "white women". Are you serious? Do you really think that the Republican hierarchy was going to tolerate a Cain Presidency? No one is that stupid to believe that....unless, you.....LOLOLOLOL.

Scared of him? He backed down and acted like a good little Stephin Fetchit Negro, after trying to take Rick Perry to task for his racist-named ranch property, while Democrats and liberals used the bully pulpit to effectively "neutralize" Rick Perry's prospects. Duh.

Crown Heights Riots TV Coverage 1 of 6 - YouTube

I'm just pointing out what kind of person Sharpton is, this is who he is an opportunist that uses people’s misery to make money, That's who he is Jessie Jackson is the same

And you're a moron, pointing out what everyone already knew and have "compartmentalized". It's fucking 2013. Catch up, already.

That doesn't make him a "race traitor". Why is Herman Cain a "race traitor"?

Destroyed him? He destroyed himself, just as soon as word got out that he had a penchant for "white women". Are you serious? Do you really think that the Republican hierarchy was going to tolerate a Cain Presidency? No one is that stupid to believe that....unless, you.....LOLOLOLOL.

Scared of him? He backed down and acted like a good little Stephin Fetchit Negro, after trying to take Rick Perry to task for his racist-named ranch property, while Democrats and liberals used the bully pulpit to effectively "neutralize" Rick Perry's prospects. Duh.

Then why did conservatives back Clarance Thomas? He is married to a white woman. You're a racist piece of shit and a liar.

You're evidence of how liberals keep stupid people stupid and you soak it up like a sponge..Sad

You're evidence of how liberals keep stupid people stupid and you soak it up like a sponge..Sad

And you're some authority on that? Here you go:
Conservatism: The Politics Of Ignorance and Self-Interest

For people who so obviously hate Black History, you boys sure do spend a lot of effort keeping track of it.

You're nothing but a pawn. A prisoner of your self-induced delusional existance.

Nothing wrong with self- interest..liberty is a good thing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A]Milton Friedman - Greed - YouTube[/ame]

He's a fat piece of shit.

Just like the other poster stated, people reinvent themselves. He is not fat anymore, much more trim and fit than the de facto leader and voice of the extreme right, Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back