🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

Successful black people who have made it on their own, without the help of government assistance are considered sell-outs by most blacks. This is because they make the unproductive ones look bad. The reason they're so hated by blacks in general is because they take away their excuses for relying on whitey to take care of them. Herman Cain is a perfect example.

That's an insane and ignorant assertion. Where's your survey? Where are you getting those "facts" from? Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
I don't need a survey...

= you are talking out your ass again, you worhless piece of shit.

Successful black people who have made it on their own, without the help of government assistance are considered sell-outs by most blacks. This is because they make the unproductive ones look bad. The reason they're so hated by blacks in general is because they take away their excuses for relying on whitey to take care of them. Herman Cain is a perfect example.

That's an insane and ignorant assertion. Where's your survey? Where are you getting those "facts" from? Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

The "facts" were most likely obtained from a few syndicated episodes of
"All in the Family"?

I don't need a survey, all I have to do is read the comments from ignorant fucks like you.

Yep, you can't back up your statement. Thanks for the laugh!

"All in the Family"?

LOL, :clap2:

"All in the Family"?
You're hilarious. Did you think that one up all by yourself?

The blacks have contributed very little of a positive nature to this country's development. No need for a whole month that's for sure.

I admit I didn't check every one of them out, but of the ones I looked at, I didn't see any over the last 50 years, and most weren't even in the last century. None since the 50's, just before the government started taking care of them. Still, I applaud the ones that achieved something but I hope there are more than the 60 or 70 on that list, considering the many millions of inventions over the past couple of centuries.

I admit I didn't check every one of them out, but of the ones I looked at, I didn't see any over the last 50 years, and most weren't even in the last century. None since the 50's, just before the government started taking care of them. Still, I applaud the ones that achieved something but I hope there are more than the 60 or 70 on that list, considering the many millions of inventions over the past couple of centuries.

Many on the "list" are not even accurate, giving black inventors credit for "inventing" things that they did not invent.

Many on the "list" are not even accurate, giving black inventors credit for "inventing" things that they did not invent.
I like the one who invented the potato chip (by accident). :lol:

I like the one who invented the potato chip (by accident). :lol:

YOU haven't invented a damn thing, even by accident. What a fucking loser. Whatever 'race' you are must be inferior, right moron?

Forum List

Back