🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

Hey loser, did you invent anything between posts? No? Then shut the fuck up, moron.

There is an inverse relationship between education and racism. IOW, the stupider you are, the more likely you are to be a racist.

True story.
I guess that would make Obama an idiot then, huh? Both of 'em.

There is an inverse relationship between education and racism. IOW, the stupider you are, the more likely you are to be a racist.

True story.

It appears that unlike Obama, you didn't graduate Summa Cum Laude from Harvard Law.

Surprise, surprise.
Is that the one he got in as a foreign exchange student from Kenya, or was that Occidental? I wonder how much that cost the taxpayers, you know, those of us who work for a living. Not you.

It appears that unlike Obama, you didn't graduate Summa Cum Laude from Harvard Law.

Surprise, surprise.
Is that the one he got in as a foreign exchange student from Kenya, or was that Occidental? I wonder how much that cost the taxpayers, you know, those of us who work for a living. Not you.

lol

Selling stolen DVDs out of the back of your 1992 van isn't "working," cracker.

Surprise, surprise.

lol

"Cracker"? Who's the racist now?

The white liberals and black race hustlers in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, etc, have made a nice profit from their plantations. And the tribes are so obedient by voting Democrat for generations just like LBJ said they would.

Last edited:

lol

"Cracker"? Who's the racist now?

From reading your posts I would say you.

I admit I didn't check every one of them out, but of the ones I looked at, I didn't see any over the last 50 years, and most weren't even in the last century. None since the 50's, just before the government started taking care of them. Still, I applaud the ones that achieved something but I hope there are more than the 60 or 70 on that list, considering the many millions of inventions over the past couple of centuries.

Many on the "list" are not even accurate, giving black inventors credit for "inventing" things that they did not invent.

Nice rebuttal, criticizing accuracy without proof. There's also something called an innovator. Some of the black inventors are really innovators by improving or modernizing inventions.

Forum List

Back