🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

Nice rebuttal, criticizing accuracy without proof. There's also something called an innovator. Some of the black inventors are really innovators by improving or modernizing inventions.

Rebuttal, give me some specific black "inventions" and I'll be glad to disprove it if it is a myth. I've seen the commercials son. You know, the ones that say the negro invented the air conditioner, the potato chip, the lawn mower, peanut butter and few other things, ALL of which are lies, so give me an example and if they are inncurate I'll be glad to rebut with proof. As for improving on existing inventions, that's not what's at issue here. What's at issue is people giving those "innovators" credit for actually inventing the product they may have made improvements on and even some of those improvements are not improvements at all. Take the lawn mower for example, the common myth is that the negro John Burr invented the lawn mower in 1899 right? That is a specific claim made by many and included on the "Black History Month" commercials. The truth is Budding in England held the first patent for the invention of the lawn mower in 1830, 69yrs before Burr, and the first American patent was issued in 1868, 31yrs prior to Burr, to the founder of the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co. Amariah M. Hills. Some like you will say ok, he didn't invent it, he was an innovator who made it better or who "invented' the first rotary blade mower right? Well wrong again, he was issued a patent #624749 for a rotary blade mower but his patent was for a mower that was only slightly different than Budding's original patent. So from Burr getting a patent almost 70yrs after the orgininal patent on a device only slightly different than the original, we get, "A negro invented the lawn mower" commercials or lies like yours that he made innovations to the the lawn mower. Lol. That's not even a myth, that's an outright lie. I could go on, like the myth that a black man, George Crum, invented the Potato Chip in Sarasota Srpings NY in what was it, 1853, while in reality the supposed black man was first of all an American Indian first and secondly there where written recipes for the Potato Chip going back to 1824 and another dated 1845, 29yrs and 9yr prior to Crum's "inventing" them. Or the myth that Carver invented Peanut butter, while the FACTS state the Aztecs had Peanut Butter hundreds of years prior to Carver and that a patent, #306727 was issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson for peanut butter in 1884, almost 20yrs before Carver started his "research" into peanuts or J.H. Kellogg, famous still today for his cereal company, held US patent #580787 in 1897, 6yrs prior to Carvers "research" for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter." I could go on and on rebutting those things that are black myths, but I'll need some specific "inventions" to rebut. I'll wait.

I barely read any of that and I do not intend to read the rest of your wall of text. I can pretty much summarize what you're trying to convey. " ******* have never created, invented nor innovated anything in the history of ever, because they're lazy savages." You are as obtuse as the blacks you claim to be stealing inventions. You're also not fooling anyone with white nationalist PC talk with calling blacks negroes, everyone knows you mean ******.

Lol, Of course you "barely read" what I wrote. You don't like the truth so you think by ignoring it it doesn't eixst. Thats ok bud, you not reading it doesn't make it any less true. As for ******* never creating, inventing or inovating anything, I would agree, ******* are pretty much useless, but I'm sure there are inventions or innovations to inventions that some negroes may have been involved in, they're just not the ones so many of them are given credit for. You know like Morgan and the Traffic Signal or the Gas Mask, Drew and Plasma or the Blood Bank, Jones and the Air Conditioner, Williams and the first successful heart surgery, Beard and the Railroad Coupler, McCoy and the Automatic Lubricator, and so many others. I just wonder why if there where so many wonderful innovators and inventors among the black race we have well over 70 common inventions/innovations attributed to negroes, and taught to be negro "inventions or at least major innovations when they were neither. Seems to me if they were such great inventors and innovators there would be plenty of REAL inventions or innovations to list. As for your insistance that I use negro as a code word for ******, lol, that's too funny. Here's the truth bud. I am not politically correct. I am not ashamed of how I feel regarding race. I am not one to pull punches and I am certainly not one who gives a crap what others think of me or my beleifs. I call a ****** a ****** when they are ******* or act like *******. I just don't believe all negroes are *******. I know some decent, hard working, law abiding, God fearing negroes that are doing all they can to support their families and raise their kids to believe in hard work and obeying the law and I have no problem with them. In reality I just don't much care for negroes in general and try to distance myself from blacks as much as I can, by not hiring them, by living in a county that is almost 80% white and in a town that is over 90% white, going to an almost all white church, by not frequenting places where they are prone to congregate, and by avoiding interaction with them as much as possible, because it's been my experiance that even the ones I mentioned above have the capacity to revert back to type under certain circumstances and I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with them on their level. You run along boy, lesson is over for the day. If you wish to provide me with some new negro inventions or innovations feel free. Maybe you can actually find some that are true inventions or innovations done by blacks and I will be glad to learn of these.

Well, I think if there were any significant numbers of black inventors we would have seen them by now, as I'm sure Unkie and Snookums would have sniffed 'em out.

Well, I think if there were any significant numbers of black inventors we would have seen them by now, as I'm sure Unkie and Snookums would have sniffed 'em out.

So, tell everyone about all the things you have invented, big mouth. What's that? Absolutely nothing? But how can that be?

So, tell everyone about all the things you have invented, big mouth. What's that? Absolutely nothing? But how can that be?
Shut up, stupid. I never claimed to be an inventor. You're desperate.

I agree. I'm sure there are some things out there that blacks invented I just wonder why they wish to take credit for dozens of things they didn't. I also wonder why they are so silent on some of their most popular "inventions". I mean I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the negro "invented" car jacking and wilding, not to mention being great innovators in the distribution of crack cocaine for instance, yet they're pretty silent on these "inventions/innovations".

Shut up, stupid. I never claimed to be an inventor.

Then you can stop trying to pretend you are in any way associated with great inventors via skin color, asshole.

James Edward West ...invented the electret microphone, contained in practically every mini-device with audio capabilities worldwide, including cell phones, video-audio recorders and more. Derrick Pitts calls it, “one of the most significant innovations of the 20th century.”
See
Color of Science at the Franklin Institute - Philadelphia charity | Examiner.com

He gets partial credit for that as he is co-inventer with a German named Gerhard M. Sessler They both hold patents for the Electroacoustic Transducer Electret Microphone
Patent Number(s) 3,118,022. Very good example. During his career, he has developed more than 250 patents on microphones and related discoveries involving polymer foil electrets.

Rebuttal, give me some specific black "inventions" and I'll be glad to disprove it if it is a myth. I've seen the commercials son. You know, the ones that say the negro invented the air conditioner, the potato chip, the lawn mower, peanut butter and few other things, ALL of which are lies, so give me an example and if they are inncurate I'll be glad to rebut with proof. As for improving on existing inventions, that's not what's at issue here. What's at issue is people giving those "innovators" credit for actually inventing the product they may have made improvements on and even some of those improvements are not improvements at all. Take the lawn mower for example, the common myth is that the negro John Burr invented the lawn mower in 1899 right? That is a specific claim made by many and included on the "Black History Month" commercials. The truth is Budding in England held the first patent for the invention of the lawn mower in 1830, 69yrs before Burr, and the first American patent was issued in 1868, 31yrs prior to Burr, to the founder of the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co. Amariah M. Hills. Some like you will say ok, he didn't invent it, he was an innovator who made it better or who "invented' the first rotary blade mower right? Well wrong again, he was issued a patent #624749 for a rotary blade mower but his patent was for a mower that was only slightly different than Budding's original patent. So from Burr getting a patent almost 70yrs after the orgininal patent on a device only slightly different than the original, we get, "A negro invented the lawn mower" commercials or lies like yours that he made innovations to the the lawn mower. Lol. That's not even a myth, that's an outright lie. I could go on, like the myth that a black man, George Crum, invented the Potato Chip in Sarasota Srpings NY in what was it, 1853, while in reality the supposed black man was first of all an American Indian first and secondly there where written recipes for the Potato Chip going back to 1824 and another dated 1845, 29yrs and 9yr prior to Crum's "inventing" them. Or the myth that Carver invented Peanut butter, while the FACTS state the Aztecs had Peanut Butter hundreds of years prior to Carver and that a patent, #306727 was issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson for peanut butter in 1884, almost 20yrs before Carver started his "research" into peanuts or J.H. Kellogg, famous still today for his cereal company, held US patent #580787 in 1897, 6yrs prior to Carvers "research" for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter." I could go on and on rebutting those things that are black myths, but I'll need some specific "inventions" to rebut. I'll wait.

I barely read any of that and I do not intend to read the rest of your wall of text. I can pretty much summarize what you're trying to convey. " ******* have never created, invented nor innovated anything in the history of ever, because they're lazy savages." You are as obtuse as the blacks you claim to be stealing inventions. You're also not fooling anyone with white nationalist PC talk with calling blacks negroes, everyone knows you mean ******.

Lol, Of course you "barely read" what I wrote. You don't like the truth so you think by ignoring it it doesn't eixst. Thats ok bud, you not reading it doesn't make it any less true. As for ******* never creating, inventing or inovating anything, I would agree, ******* are pretty much useless, but I'm sure there are inventions or innovations to inventions that some negroes may have been involved in, they're just not the ones so many of them are given credit for. You know like Morgan and the Traffic Signal or the Gas Mask, Drew and Plasma or the Blood Bank, Jones and the Air Conditioner, Williams and the first successful heart surgery, Beard and the Railroad Coupler, McCoy and the Automatic Lubricator, and so many others. I just wonder why if there where so many wonderful innovators and inventors among the black race we have well over 70 common inventions/innovations attributed to negroes, and taught to be negro "inventions or at least major innovations when they were neither. Seems to me if they were such great inventors and innovators there would be plenty of REAL inventions or innovations to list. As for your insistance that I use negro as a code word for ******, lol, that's too funny. Here's the truth bud. I am not politically correct. I am not ashamed of how I feel regarding race. I am not one to pull punches and I am certainly not one who gives a crap what others think of me or my beleifs. I call a ****** a ****** when they are ******* or act like *******. I just don't believe all negroes are *******. I know some decent, hard working, law abiding, God fearing negroes that are doing all they can to support their families and raise their kids to believe in hard work and obeying the law and I have no problem with them. In reality I just don't much care for negroes in general and try to distance myself from blacks as much as I can, by not hiring them, by living in a county that is almost 80% white and in a town that is over 90% white, going to an almost all white church, by not frequenting places where they are prone to congregate, and by avoiding interaction with them as much as possible, because it's been my experiance that even the ones I mentioned above have the capacity to revert back to type under certain circumstances and I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with them on their level. You run along boy, lesson is over for the day. If you wish to provide me with some new negro inventions or innovations feel free. Maybe you can actually find some that are true inventions or innovations done by blacks and I will be glad to learn of these.

Of course I barely read what you wrote, why waste my time, "bud"? It's not like what you said hasn't been said before by many idiots like you. At least I have common sense to do a spell check. And the people who you listed as false inventors are innovators. For example, the earliest form of the gas mask was only a wet sponge used several centuries ago and many other versions succeeded that over the years. Morgan's mask was modern for the time. Most inventions are improved upon generation after generation. And some inventions are successful attempts in which others failed. But since, blacks may or may have not created the first form of the device or procedure, they don't count as innovators just dirty savage thieves.

" I know some decent, hard working, law abiding, God fearing ******* that are doing all they can to support their families and raise their kids to believe in hard work and obeying the law and I have no problem with them. "

Really? because you contradicted you contradicted yourself by saying:

"In reality I just don't much care for negroes in general and try to distance myself from blacks as much as I can, 1) by not hiring them, 2) by living in a county that is almost 80% white and in a town that is over 90% white, 3) going to an almost all white church, 4) by not frequenting places where they are prone to congregate, and by avoiding interaction with them as much as possible, because it's been my 5) experiance that even the ones I mentioned above have the capacity to revert back to type under certain circumstances and I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with them on their level. "

1. I doubt you own a business of any worth or any business at all, internet tough guy. And doesn't this void all the bitching you people do about Affirmative Action?
2. Such as what? Vidor, TX? I doubt anyone is jealous.
3. Why am I not surprised you also believe in fairy tales? Doesn't the bible tell you to love thy neighbor? It figures, Jesus freaks aren't known for consistency. Admitting this voided what little credibility you already had.
4. I don't frequent the ghetto either nor any other dangerous area such as barrios, or your meth head town.
5. Maybe because you were being a dick to them?If you talk shit like you do on the internet, why shouldn't a black person be angry? Why do shit talkers act like they're a victim-like bitch? It reminds me how you describe all blacks. You keep proving how White Supremacist douches act just like the ones they hate. Keep it up.

You taught me a lesson? Okay Jesus Freak. Great "Lesson". Are you going to teach me how the world is 6000 years old next? Or is the next lesson you trying to molest boys like a "god fearing" "family values" Christian?

Last edited:
Lesson? Okay Jesus Freak. Great "Lesson". Are you going to teach me how the world is 6000 years old next? Or is the next lesson you trying to molest boys like a "god fearing" "family values" Christian?

Don't bother dragging out your bigotry for that. He is not a Christian.

Lesson? Okay Jesus Freak. Great "Lesson". Are you going to teach me how the world is 6000 years old next? Or is the next lesson you trying to molest boys like a "god fearing" "family values" Christian?

Don't bother dragging out your bigotry for that. He is not a Christian.

Debate him on that then.

The old pussy has me on ignore. You can't know the first thing about Christianity and believe that guy is a Christian. I can claim to be a dolphin, but a couple of laps in the pool will demonstrate pretty clearly that I am not.

Then you can stop trying to pretend you are in any way associated with great inventors via skin color, asshole.
Fuck you, I never tried to do that either. You become more desperate with every idiotic comment you post. You should STFU for your own sake, stupid.

Fuck you, I never tried to do that either. .

Bullshit you didn't. Face it, YOU are a worthless loser no matter what anyone else with a similar skin tone, hair cut, height, weight, or diet ever did. YOU are all alone in your own failure as a human being.

One started out for all the right reasons and has stumbled and devolved like some people do. The other, in my opinion started out for all the wrong reasons stumbled on to some worthy causes and finally was honest with himself and finally went on to what he likes to do the most, entertainment. Like most people, they have their good points and bad points, they both kept and keep the conversation going, while they can be myopic and sometimes clownish with their focus they were brave enough at one time or another to "fight the good fight". God bless them, they did put their asses physically on the line.
I may not agree with some of their tactics and some of their issues, but i respect them for doing a whole lot more than me to fight for justice even though like us all, they have had their failings.

They are liars and race hustlers in my opinion, and it looks like you've bought their game. They are scum as far as I'm concerned and anyone who respects them is full of shit in my opinion, and when they finally leave this earth I'm sure there will be many fellow race hustlers and cons weeping their crocodile tears at their funerals.

Yep, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I don't buy into anyone's game, I'm for the individual free thinkers instead of the collectivist lemmings who parrot the people who manipulate and persuade them. I think that you should re-read my post above so you can really comprehend. If you actually comprehended what I was saying, you wouldn't have made that statement about "buying into their game".

How have Sharpton and Jackson's actions hurt and affected you specifically, that you would have such a seething attitude toward them? How are they actually 'race hustlers' in your opinion? What is a 'race hustler'?

I cannot help but laugh almost hysterically whenever someone here uses that mindless buzz phrase "pulling the race card", or refers to a so called "race hustler".

Having grown up in an era when there were "real race cards" everywhere you looked, and real life "race hustlers" on the scene like Bull Conner and George Wallace and public signs posted that very clearly said "no n*****s allowed", those were real and tangible "race cards" and "race hustlers"...the kind you remember for life.

I also have to laugh when i read some of these rants about Jackson, Sharpton and so called "black leaders".

I'm not defending either of them, as they are not "my personal leaders", And speaking only of those who I know, they do not "lead" them either.

My memories of Jessie Jackson are more vivid of him when he was working with MLK, working with a civil rights movement that IMO did more to harm what should have been a movement at that time to drive black business ownership and self reliance than it did to help empower predominately black communities. But that's a different topic.

The same Jackson and Sharpton spend a lot more time these days discussing real issues such as black on black crime and unemployment, and even in that respect I see more "discussion" than "action" being taken.

I think that the extremist media, uses class division to whip those who occupy the less educated, lower rung of society into a frenzy, by using their lack of understanding of how lucrative it is for manipulators who permeate and pollute talk radio to create "black bogeymen" like Sharpton and Jackson to incite just enough fear in the ignorant and misinformed to give those two way more "power" than they actually have. JMO.

Last edited:
But....but

Everyone knows blacks couldn't have contributed to our society

I find it amazing that none of you leftist are interested in the truth. You people are disgusting.

There are Rumors that a black man was elected President

But it is denied by conservatives. They claim he is not really American so it doesn't count

Fuck you, I never tried to do that either. .

Bullshit you didn't. Face it, YOU are a worthless loser no matter what anyone else with a similar skin tone, hair cut, height, weight, or diet ever did. YOU are all alone in your own failure as a human being.
Has anybody ever told you you're like a fuckin' fly at a picnic? Better get outta here before somebody swats you.

Forum List

Back