🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

Fuck you, I never tried to do that either. .

Bullshit you didn't. Face it, YOU are a worthless loser no matter what anyone else with a similar skin tone, hair cut, height, weight, or diet ever did. YOU are all alone in your own failure as a human being.
Has anybody ever told you you're like a fuckin' fly at a picnic? Better get outta here before somebody swats you.

YOU are not swatting anyone, miss. Don't make yourself look even more ridiculous than you already have.

Bullshit you didn't. Face it, YOU are a worthless loser no matter what anyone else with a similar skin tone, hair cut, height, weight, or diet ever did. YOU are all alone in your own failure as a human being.
Has anybody ever told you you're like a fuckin' fly at a picnic? Better get outta here before somebody swats you.

YOU are not swatting anyone, miss. Don't make yourself look even more ridiculous than you already have.
BZZZZZZZZZZ..........SMACK!!! Consider yourself swatted, shithead.

I barely read any of that and I do not intend to read the rest of your wall of text. I can pretty much summarize what you're trying to convey. " ******* have never created, invented nor innovated anything in the history of ever, because they're lazy savages." You are as obtuse as the blacks you claim to be stealing inventions. You're also not fooling anyone with white nationalist PC talk with calling blacks negroes, everyone knows you mean ******.

Lol, Of course you "barely read" what I wrote. You don't like the truth so you think by ignoring it it doesn't eixst. Thats ok bud, you not reading it doesn't make it any less true. As for ******* never creating, inventing or inovating anything, I would agree, ******* are pretty much useless, but I'm sure there are inventions or innovations to inventions that some negroes may have been involved in, they're just not the ones so many of them are given credit for. You know like Morgan and the Traffic Signal or the Gas Mask, Drew and Plasma or the Blood Bank, Jones and the Air Conditioner, Williams and the first successful heart surgery, Beard and the Railroad Coupler, McCoy and the Automatic Lubricator, and so many others. I just wonder why if there where so many wonderful innovators and inventors among the black race we have well over 70 common inventions/innovations attributed to negroes, and taught to be negro "inventions or at least major innovations when they were neither. Seems to me if they were such great inventors and innovators there would be plenty of REAL inventions or innovations to list. As for your insistance that I use negro as a code word for ******, lol, that's too funny. Here's the truth bud. I am not politically correct. I am not ashamed of how I feel regarding race. I am not one to pull punches and I am certainly not one who gives a crap what others think of me or my beleifs. I call a ****** a ****** when they are ******* or act like *******. I just don't believe all negroes are *******. I know some decent, hard working, law abiding, God fearing negroes that are doing all they can to support their families and raise their kids to believe in hard work and obeying the law and I have no problem with them. In reality I just don't much care for negroes in general and try to distance myself from blacks as much as I can, by not hiring them, by living in a county that is almost 80% white and in a town that is over 90% white, going to an almost all white church, by not frequenting places where they are prone to congregate, and by avoiding interaction with them as much as possible, because it's been my experiance that even the ones I mentioned above have the capacity to revert back to type under certain circumstances and I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with them on their level. You run along boy, lesson is over for the day. If you wish to provide me with some new negro inventions or innovations feel free. Maybe you can actually find some that are true inventions or innovations done by blacks and I will be glad to learn of these.

Of course I barely read what you wrote, why waste my time, "bud"? It's not like what you said hasn't been said before by many idiots like you. At least I have common sense to do a spell check. And the people who you listed as false inventors are innovators. For example, the earliest form of the gas mask was only a wet sponge used several centuries ago and many other versions succeeded that over the years. Morgan's mask was modern for the time. Most inventions are improved upon generation after generation. And some inventions are successful attempts in which others failed. But since, blacks may or may have not created the first form of the device or procedure, they don't count as innovators just dirty savage thieves.

" I know some decent, hard working, law abiding, God fearing ******* that are doing all they can to support their families and raise their kids to believe in hard work and obeying the law and I have no problem with them. "

Really? because you contradicted you contradicted yourself by saying:

"In reality I just don't much care for negroes in general and try to distance myself from blacks as much as I can, 1) by not hiring them, 2) by living in a county that is almost 80% white and in a town that is over 90% white, 3) going to an almost all white church, 4) by not frequenting places where they are prone to congregate, and by avoiding interaction with them as much as possible, because it's been my 5) experiance that even the ones I mentioned above have the capacity to revert back to type under certain circumstances and I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with them on their level. "

1. I doubt you own a business of any worth or any business at all, internet tough guy. And doesn't this void all the bitching you people do about Affirmative Action?
2. Such as what? Vidor, TX? I doubt anyone is jealous.
3. Why am I not surprised you also believe in fairy tales? Doesn't the bible tell you to love thy neighbor? It figures, Jesus freaks aren't known for consistency. Admitting this voided what little credibility you already had.
4. I don't frequent the ghetto either nor any other dangerous area such as barrios, or your meth head town.
5. Maybe because you were being a dick to them?If you talk shit like you do on the internet, why shouldn't a black person be angry? Why do shit talkers act like they're a victim-like bitch? It reminds me how you describe all blacks. You keep proving how White Supremacist douches act just like the ones they hate. Keep it up.

You taught me a lesson? Okay Jesus Freak. Great "Lesson". Are you going to teach me how the world is 6000 years old next? Or is the next lesson you trying to molest boys like a "god fearing" "family values" Christian?

Lol. Wow, you really buy into that Morgan and the gas mask myth don't you? Maybe you should have done a bit of research prior to making that dumbass, incorrect statement. You're way off bud, but don't worry, your lies were all spelled correctly. Doesn't make em true, but makes em nice and neat huh? Seems to me concentrating on your research would have been a bit better use of your time than concentrating on running spell check.

Among the early forerunners of the gas mask was a device invented in 1847 by Lewis P. Haslett of Louisville, KY. It allowed breathing through a nose or mouth piece fitted with two one-way clapper valves: one to permit the inhalation of air through a bulb-shaped filter, and the other to vent exhaled air directly into the atmosphere. Similar use of valves became common in later masks. The filter material — wool or other porous substance moistened with water — was suited to keeping out dust or other solid particulates, but would not have been effective against poison gas.
In 1849, Haslett's Lung Protector was granted the first US patent for an air-purifying respirator.
Refs.: US Patent #6529 (1849)

In the early 1850s, the Scottish chemist John Stenhouse, who had been investigating the power of various forms of charcoal to capture and hold large volumes of gas, put the science to use in one of the first masks capable of removing toxic gases from incoming air.
The mask's filter, made of powdered charcoal, was held between two dome-shaped layers of wire gauze covering the wearer's nose and mouth. Although crude by modern standards, the invention was practical and effective enough that certain chemical factories in London equipped their workers with it. Charcoal in its "activated" form would eventually become the most widely used filter medium for gas masks

In 1871, the prominent British physicist John Tyndall wrote about his new invention: a "fireman's respirator" that combined the protective features of the Stenhouse mask and other breathing devices. After continued development, he exhibited this early form of gas mask at a meeting of the Royal Society in London in 1874. The July 1875 issue of Manufacturer and Builder described it as follows:

Prof. Tyndall's fireman's hood ... is supplied with a respirator, consisting of a valve chamber and filter-tube about four inches long, screwed on outside, with access to it from the inside by a wooden mouthpiece. The respiratory agency consists of cotton wool saturated with glycerin, lime, and charcoal; the lime absorbs the carbonic acid, (one of the products of combustion,) the glycerin acts on the smoke particles, and the charcoal on the hydro-carbon developed in vapors, and Prof. Tyndall declared that after protecting himself with a hood thus prepared he could go into an atmosphere of the most atrocious character and live for a half an hour where he could not, unprotected, have existed for a single minute.
Refs.: John Tyndall, Fragments of Science (1871); Manufacturer and Builder (July 1875) p.158-9; Davis (1947)

Samuel Barton, of London, England, designed a device for the purpose of, according to an 1874 patent, "permitting respiration in places where the atmosphere is charged with noxious gases, or vapors, smoke, or other impurities." It included a rubber-and-metal face cover, head harness, glass eyepieces, rubber-coated hood, and one-way valves for exhalation and inhalation. A metal canister on the front of the mask contained alternating layers of filtering materials: charcoal, lime, and glycerin-soaked cotton wool. In addition to the canister gas mask, the patent described a simple closed-circuit rebreather in which the user would inhale and exhale through tubes attached to an air reservoir carried on the back. In this alternate configuration, a filter containing lime would remove excess carbon dioxide from the breathing loop.
Refs: US patent #148868 (1874);

I have four more patents issued for gas mask going from 1877-1902 ALL of which pre-date Morgans "invention". Seems like there where 9 patents issued for various types of gas masks going back almost 70yrs prior to Morgan inventing it, and not a single one used a "wet sponge". Lol.

" I know some decent, hard working, law abiding, God fearing ******* that are doing all they can to support their families and raise their kids to believe in hard work and obeying the law and I have no problem with them. "

"In reality I just don't much care for negroes in general and try to distance myself from blacks as much as I can, 1) by not hiring them, 2) by living in a county that is almost 80% white and in a town that is over 90% white, 3) going to an almost all white church, 4) by not frequenting places where they are prone to congregate, and by avoiding interaction with them as much as possible, because it's been my 5) experiance that even the ones I mentioned above have the capacity to revert back to type under certain circumstances and I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with them on their level. "
I don't have a problem with them, doesn't mean I want to break bread with them or hang out with them

1. I doubt you own a business of any worth or any business at all, internet tough guy. And doesn't this void all the bitching you people do about Affirmative Action?
3. Why am I not surprised you also believe in fairy tales? Doesn't the bible tell you to love thy neighbor? It figures, Jesus freaks aren't known for consistency. Admitting this voided what little credibility you already had.
4. I don't frequent the ghetto either nor any other dangerous area such as barrios, or your meth head town.
5. Maybe because you were being a dick to them?If you talk shit like you do on the internet, why shouldn't a black person be angry? Why do shit talkers act like they're a victim-like bitch? It reminds me how you describe all blacks. You keep proving how White Supremacist douches act just like the ones they hate. Keep it up.
1. Doubt all you like, your doubt effects my income not at all.
2. Jealous of what?
3. Go to Strongs Concordance or some other source and actually look up what the word Jesus used for Neighbor means.
4. Never once heard or read of any serious meth problem in my town, thiough we do have a section down in Lexington Park, about 30 miles south of me in the same County, that has a crakc and heroin problem. Guess what color the majority of the residents in that part of the town are? You guessed it, black. Lol.
5. I treat everyone the same, with polite indeffence. Some negroes just never evolve too far past the savage stage no matter how well trained, how well educated or how well they are treated. Sad but true.

You taught me a lesson? Okay Jesus Freak. Great "Lesson". Are you going to teach me how the world is 6000 years old next? Or is the next lesson you trying to molest boys like a "god fearing" "family values" Christian? I don't know how old the world is and that's really irelevent to the topic at hand heathen. As for your second little comment I'd certainly make you eat not only your words but your teeth if you ever had the balls to call me a child molestor to my face. Seems to me you're the one thats the internent tough guy. See boy, I'd call you a ****** to your face, but I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts you'd never call me a child molestor to my face. You run along now son and take some free advice, stop worrying so much about running spell check at the expense of not running fact check. Dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it amazing that none of you leftist are interested in the truth. You people are disgusting.

There are Rumors that a black man was elected President

But it is denied by conservatives. They claim he is not really American so it doesn't count

Wow I can't believe how racist you liberals are. I mean ain't you bleeding hearts supposed to be non-racists, we're all equal, kum-by-ya, lets all join hands jackasses? Flipping hypocrites. Every time you say obama is a black man, ignoring that he had a white mother, making him a mulatto or a sambo if you prefer, and was raised by white grandparents in very upper middle class to wealthy white culture, you show not only your racism, but your hypocrisy as well. Well no surprise to me or to most other Conservatives, we see your blatant hypocrisy on a daily basis here and IRL

Last edited:
They should teach proper black history how the Republicn party fought for the rights of African Americans. We never learned that fact in school

Yeah, in the days of Lincoln. It has done a 180 since then.

When Dems joined and started turning it into a covert Dem party. As it stands now, it still stands head and shoulders above the racist, fascist democrat party.

Last edited:
I find it amazing that none of you leftist are interested in the truth. You people are disgusting.

But it is denied by conservatives. They claim he is not really American so it doesn't count

The color of the President's skin doesn't mean a damn thing. This is the United States of America, you pissant racist trash.

The color of the President's skin doesn't mean a damn thing. This is the United States of America, you pissant racist trash.

I guess you are right Pollyanna

We are all one big happy family.........except for the Mexicans and gays

I guess you are right Pollyanna

We are all one big happy family.........except for the Mexicans and gays

Go piss up a rope, asswipe. If you and your pals couldn't bitch about some racist straw man, you wouldn't have a purpose in life. You put people into a labeled box so you can keep everyone sorted out according to agenda. When anyone tries to jump out of your box, you label them a "racist", an "Uncle Tom", or whatever vile tag you can put on them in an attempt to silence them. You're a racist con man, nothing more. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Lol, Of course you "barely read" what I wrote. You don't like the truth so you think by ignoring it it doesn't eixst. Thats ok bud, you not reading it doesn't make it any less true. As for ******* never creating, inventing or inovating anything, I would agree, ******* are pretty much useless, but I'm sure there are inventions or innovations to inventions that some negroes may have been involved in, they're just not the ones so many of them are given credit for. You know like Morgan and the Traffic Signal or the Gas Mask, Drew and Plasma or the Blood Bank, Jones and the Air Conditioner, Williams and the first successful heart surgery, Beard and the Railroad Coupler, McCoy and the Automatic Lubricator, and so many others. I just wonder why if there where so many wonderful innovators and inventors among the black race we have well over 70 common inventions/innovations attributed to negroes, and taught to be negro "inventions or at least major innovations when they were neither. Seems to me if they were such great inventors and innovators there would be plenty of REAL inventions or innovations to list. As for your insistance that I use negro as a code word for ******, lol, that's too funny. Here's the truth bud. I am not politically correct. I am not ashamed of how I feel regarding race. I am not one to pull punches and I am certainly not one who gives a crap what others think of me or my beleifs. I call a ****** a ****** when they are ******* or act like *******. I just don't believe all negroes are *******. I know some decent, hard working, law abiding, God fearing negroes that are doing all they can to support their families and raise their kids to believe in hard work and obeying the law and I have no problem with them. In reality I just don't much care for negroes in general and try to distance myself from blacks as much as I can, by not hiring them, by living in a county that is almost 80% white and in a town that is over 90% white, going to an almost all white church, by not frequenting places where they are prone to congregate, and by avoiding interaction with them as much as possible, because it's been my experiance that even the ones I mentioned above have the capacity to revert back to type under certain circumstances and I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with them on their level. You run along boy, lesson is over for the day. If you wish to provide me with some new negro inventions or innovations feel free. Maybe you can actually find some that are true inventions or innovations done by blacks and I will be glad to learn of these.

Of course I barely read what you wrote, why waste my time, "bud"? It's not like what you said hasn't been said before by many idiots like you. At least I have common sense to do a spell check. And the people who you listed as false inventors are innovators. For example, the earliest form of the gas mask was only a wet sponge used several centuries ago and many other versions succeeded that over the years. Morgan's mask was modern for the time. Most inventions are improved upon generation after generation. And some inventions are successful attempts in which others failed. But since, blacks may or may have not created the first form of the device or procedure, they don't count as innovators just dirty savage thieves.
Lol. Wow, you really buy into that Morgan and the gas mask myth don't you? Maybe you should have done a bit of research prior to making that dumbass, incorrect statement. You're way off bud, but don't worry, your lies were all spelled correctly. Doesn't make em true, but makes em nice and neat huh? Seems to me concentrating on your research would have been a bit better use of your time than concentrating on running spell check.

Among the early forerunners of the gas mask was a device invented in 1847 by Lewis P. Haslett of Louisville, KY. It allowed breathing through a nose or mouth piece fitted with two one-way clapper valves: one to permit the inhalation of air through a bulb-shaped filter, and the other to vent exhaled air directly into the atmosphere. Similar use of valves became common in later masks. The filter material — wool or other porous substance moistened with water — was suited to keeping out dust or other solid particulates, but would not have been effective against poison gas.
In 1849, Haslett's Lung Protector was granted the first US patent for an air-purifying respirator.
Refs.: US Patent #6529 (1849)

In the early 1850s, the Scottish chemist John Stenhouse, who had been investigating the power of various forms of charcoal to capture and hold large volumes of gas, put the science to use in one of the first masks capable of removing toxic gases from incoming air.
The mask's filter, made of powdered charcoal, was held between two dome-shaped layers of wire gauze covering the wearer's nose and mouth. Although crude by modern standards, the invention was practical and effective enough that certain chemical factories in London equipped their workers with it. Charcoal in its "activated" form would eventually become the most widely used filter medium for gas masks

In 1871, the prominent British physicist John Tyndall wrote about his new invention: a "fireman's respirator" that combined the protective features of the Stenhouse mask and other breathing devices. After continued development, he exhibited this early form of gas mask at a meeting of the Royal Society in London in 1874. The July 1875 issue of Manufacturer and Builder described it as follows:

Prof. Tyndall's fireman's hood ... is supplied with a respirator, consisting of a valve chamber and filter-tube about four inches long, screwed on outside, with access to it from the inside by a wooden mouthpiece. The respiratory agency consists of cotton wool saturated with glycerin, lime, and charcoal; the lime absorbs the carbonic acid, (one of the products of combustion,) the glycerin acts on the smoke particles, and the charcoal on the hydro-carbon developed in vapors, and Prof. Tyndall declared that after protecting himself with a hood thus prepared he could go into an atmosphere of the most atrocious character and live for a half an hour where he could not, unprotected, have existed for a single minute.
Refs.: John Tyndall, Fragments of Science (1871); Manufacturer and Builder (July 1875) p.158-9; Davis (1947)

Samuel Barton, of London, England, designed a device for the purpose of, according to an 1874 patent, "permitting respiration in places where the atmosphere is charged with noxious gases, or vapors, smoke, or other impurities." It included a rubber-and-metal face cover, head harness, glass eyepieces, rubber-coated hood, and one-way valves for exhalation and inhalation. A metal canister on the front of the mask contained alternating layers of filtering materials: charcoal, lime, and glycerin-soaked cotton wool. In addition to the canister gas mask, the patent described a simple closed-circuit rebreather in which the user would inhale and exhale through tubes attached to an air reservoir carried on the back. In this alternate configuration, a filter containing lime would remove excess carbon dioxide from the breathing loop.
Refs: US patent #148868 (1874);

I have four more patents issued for gas mask going from 1877-1902 ALL of which pre-date Morgans "invention". Seems like there where 9 patents issued for various types of gas masks going back almost 70yrs prior to Morgan inventing it, and not a single one used a "wet sponge". Lol.

I don't have a problem with them, doesn't mean I want to break bread with them or hang out with them

1. Doubt all you like, your doubt effects my income not at all.
2. Jealous of what? Exactly
3. Go to Strongs Concordance or some other source and actually look up what the word Jesus used for Neighbor means. So Jesus is a prick like you? Thanks for confirming that. This is why people are leaving Christianity
4. Never once heard or read of any serious meth problem in my town, thiough we do have a section down in Lexington Park, about 30 miles south of me in the same County, that has a crakc and heroin problem. Guess what color the majority of the residents in that part of the town are? You guessed it, black. Lol. Sure you haven't. Also Lexington Park doesn't explain your town's hillbilly heroin problem. Stay on topic.
5. I treat everyone the same, with polite indeffence. Some negroes just never evolve too far past the savage stage no matter how well trained, how well educated or how well they are treated. Sad but true.
I severely doubt that. And I know people like that for ALL RACES, however I don't single out an entire race. Funny how you keep switching your inclusive and exclusive languages for race. It looks like you're backtracking on your statements

You taught me a lesson? Okay Jesus Freak. Great "Lesson". Are you going to teach me how the world is 6000 years old next? Or is the next lesson you trying to molest boys like a "god fearing" "family values" Christian? I don't know how old the world is and that's really irelevent to the topic at hand heathen. As for your second little comment I'd certainly make you eat not only your words but your teeth if you ever had the balls to call me a child molestor to my face. Seems to me you're the one thats the internent tough guy. See boy, I'd call you a ****** to your face, but I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts you'd never call me a child molestor to my face. You run along now son and take some free advice, stop worrying so much about running spell check at the expense of not running fact check. Dumbass.

Jesus Freaks like you have no say on what fact because you believe in fairy tales. It's simple as that. Why don't you fact your bible first, then learn how to give a source to support your claims instead telling others to do your fucking research.
Thanks for proving to me that you're the internet tough guy. I'm not going to argue for something that is not likely to ever happen.

I don't take advice from Jesus Freaks.

I'm the dumbass, huh? This coming from a grown man who has the vocabulary and spelling skill of a 2nd grader, yet I'm the dumbass? Okay, you fucktard. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Wow I can't believe how racist you liberals are. I mean ain't you bleeding hearts supposed to be non-racists, we're all equal, kum-by-ya, lets all join hands jackasses? Flipping hypocrites. Every time you say obama is a black man, ignoring that he had a white mother, making him a mulatto or a sambo if you prefer, and was raised by white grandparents in very upper middle class to wealthy white culture, you show not only your racism, but your hypocrisy as well. Well no surprise to me or to most other Conservatives, we see your blatant hypocrisy on a daily basis here and IRL

Funny how idiots like you cherry pick the one drop rule, for certain people. You made the rule, now deal with it.

Funny how idiots like you cherry pick the one drop rule, for certain people. You made the rule, now deal with it.

That post is a glaring example of your ignorance. You're a useful idiot and a pawn. Nothing more. No one around here had anything to do with any "one drop rule". Ignorant son of a bitch.

That post is a glaring example of your ignorance. You're a useful idiot and a pawn. Nothing more. No one around here had anything to do with any "one drop rule". Ignorant son of a bitch.

Hey dumbass, did you even read jtpr312's comment? It had everything to do with the one drop rule. Shut the fuck up.

Hey dumbass, did you even read jtpr312's comment? It had everything to do with the one drop rule. Shut the fuck up.

Why don't you shut me up. Who made the one drop rule?

The American Government in the past, in order to deny biracial people rights. It's a stupid law, but I'll be damned if some white people are going to claim biracial black people when they're successful but then say they're full black if they do something stupid or criminal.

It's either one or the other. I won't stand for cherry picking.

Last edited:

The American Government in the past, in order to deny biracial people rights. It's a stupid law, but I'll be damned if some white people are going to claim biracial black people when they're successful but then say they're full black if they do something stupid or criminal.

Who around here is claiming that kind of bullshit? Show me the post.

Every time you say obama is a black man, ignoring that he had a white mother, making him a mulatto or a sambo

- Jtpr312

It's one the same page as this one.

Every time you say obama is a black man, ignoring that he had a white mother, making him a mulatto or a sambo

- Jtpr312

It's one the same page as this one.

So what? Why are you guys so concerned about skin color? Obama got elected and re-elected and some people on the left are still upset about some perceived racism. I think you're all mentally ill.

Forum List

Back