🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

I admit I didn't check every one of them out, but of the ones I looked at, I didn't see any over the last 50 years, and most weren't even in the last century. None since the 50's, just before the government started taking care of them. Still, I applaud the ones that achieved something but I hope there are more than the 60 or 70 on that list, considering the many millions of inventions over the past couple of centuries.

Many on the "list" are not even accurate, giving black inventors credit for "inventing" things that they did not invent.

Nice rebuttal, criticizing accuracy without proof. There's also something called an innovator. Some of the black inventors are really innovators by improving or modernizing inventions.

perhaps.... but then the website shouldnt be calling them inventors or discoverers.

Fact #6
The "strongbox," a locked container used to store money and other valuable items, was invented by Henry Brown.

they have been around for a long time, HB did not invent them

this one is pretty good though-

Fact #19
Madame C.J. Walker, born Sarah Breedlove, created specialized hair products for African-American hair and became the first American woman to become a millionaire through her own business.

It's a little known fact that Robert Oppenheimer consulted a black physicist when building the first atomic bomb. Tyrone Banks is the true "father of the bomb"

Where are you coming up with these "facts"? Why not source them to back up your claims. Looks what happens when you google that guy's name!

I admit I didn't check every one of them out, but of the ones I looked at, I didn't see any over the last 50 years, and most weren't even in the last century. None since the 50's, just before the government started taking care of them. Still, I applaud the ones that achieved something but I hope there are more than the 60 or 70 on that list, considering the many millions of inventions over the past couple of centuries.

Many on the "list" are not even accurate, giving black inventors credit for "inventing" things that they did not invent.
I like the one who invented the potato chip (by accident). :lol:

Yeah, it's a cute story, but innacurate if you are describing the invention of the potato chip.

First off Crum wasn't even a negro, he was an American Indian, secondly his name was George Speck and thirdly he didn't "invent" the potato chip in 1853 as there are written recipes for it dating back to 1845 and 1824, Shilling Cookery for the People by Alexis Soyer (1845) or Mary Randolph's The Virginia House-Wife (1824). The Crum story is a popular myth probably because the supposed customer that kept sending the potatos back for being too thick was reputed to be Cornelius Vanderbilt. Just one more example, like inventing Peanut Butter, the Air Conditioner, the Lawn Mower and many others of the negro taking credit for things they never invented.

There is an inverse relationship between education and racism. IOW, the stupider you are, the more likely you are to be a racist.

True story.
I guess that would make Obama an idiot then, huh? Both of 'em.

It appears that unlike Obama, you didn't graduate Summa Cum Laude from Harvard Law.

Surprise, surprise.

That's his point dumbass. You claim how intelligent the obama's are out of one side of your mouth, then tell us how there is a correlation between ignorance and racism out of the other, while the evidence shows us your Summa Cum Laude from Harvard is a blatant racist and admits it in his own books.

I'll be putting a special book online for Balck History Month --Little Black Quasha by Helen Bannerman.

Cute little book.

Cost Rosetta a small fortune.

It's a little known fact that Robert Oppenheimer consulted a black physicist when building the first atomic bomb. Tyrone Banks is the true "father of the bomb"

I don't know about that, but here is a REAL little known fact that they never teach during black history month. The father of slavery for life, as pracitced in the American South, was a black man. One of the original africans brought over for their term of servitude, which by LAW was for a set time upon which the "slave" had to be freed, fought a white man for the right to keep his own african slave, John Casor, for life and won in court, making slavery for life the law of the land. See Johnson vs Parker. So every time the blacks wish to whine and cry about how their ancestors where slaves, they can thank a black man for that.

Nice rebuttal, criticizing accuracy without proof. There's also something called an innovator. Some of the black inventors are really innovators by improving or modernizing inventions.

Rebuttal, give me some specific black "inventions" and I'll be glad to disprove it if it is a myth. I've seen the commercials son. You know, the ones that say the negro invented the air conditioner, the potato chip, the lawn mower, peanut butter and few other things, ALL of which are lies, so give me an example and if they are inncurate I'll be glad to rebut with proof. As for improving on existing inventions, that's not what's at issue here. What's at issue is people giving those "innovators" credit for actually inventing the product they may have made improvements on and even some of those improvements are not improvements at all. Take the lawn mower for example, the common myth is that the negro John Burr invented the lawn mower in 1899 right? That is a specific claim made by many and included on the "Black History Month" commercials. The truth is Budding in England held the first patent for the invention of the lawn mower in 1830, 69yrs before Burr, and the first American patent was issued in 1868, 31yrs prior to Burr, to the founder of the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co. Amariah M. Hills. Some like you will say ok, he didn't invent it, he was an innovator who made it better or who "invented' the first rotary blade mower right? Well wrong again, he was issued a patent #624749 for a rotary blade mower but his patent was for a mower that was only slightly different than Budding's original patent. So from Burr getting a patent almost 70yrs after the orgininal patent on a device only slightly different than the original, we get, "A negro invented the lawn mower" commercials or lies like yours that he made innovations to the the lawn mower. Lol. That's not even a myth, that's an outright lie. I could go on, like the myth that a black man, George Crum, invented the Potato Chip in Sarasota Srpings NY in what was it, 1853, while in reality the supposed black man was first of all an American Indian first and secondly there where written recipes for the Potato Chip going back to 1824 and another dated 1845, 29yrs and 9yr prior to Crum's "inventing" them. Or the myth that Carver invented Peanut butter, while the FACTS state the Aztecs had Peanut Butter hundreds of years prior to Carver and that a patent, #306727 was issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson for peanut butter in 1884, almost 20yrs before Carver started his "research" into peanuts or J.H. Kellogg, famous still today for his cereal company, held US patent #580787 in 1897, 6yrs prior to Carvers "research" for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter." I could go on and on rebutting those things that are black myths, but I'll need some specific "inventions" to rebut. I'll wait.

I don't know about that, but here is a REAL little known fact that they never teach during black history month. The father of slavery for life, as pracitced in the American South, was a black man. One of the original africans brought over for their term of servitude, which by LAW was for a set time upon which the "slave" had to be freed, fought a white man for the right to keep his own african slave, John Casor, for life and won in court, making slavery for life the law of the land. See Johnson vs Parker. So every time the blacks wish to whine and cry about how their ancestors where slaves, they can thank a black man for that.

Let finish this up with Antonio "Anthony" Johnson and the "first legal slave owner in America was a Black man." farce.

You forgot or left this point out Trip:
"In 1641, Massachusetts became the first colony to legally recognize slavery. Other states, such as Virginia, followed. In 1662, Virginia decided all children born in the colony to a slave mother would be enslaved. Slavery was not only a life-long condition; now it could be passed, like skin color, from generation to generation. "

We'll leave off with Johnson here:

"In 1665, Anthony Johnson moved to Maryland and leased a 300-acre plantation, where he died five years later. But back in Virginia that same year, a jury decided the land Johnson left behind could be seized by the government because he was a "negroe and by consequence an alien." In 1705 Virginia declared that "All servants imported and brought in this County... who were not Christians in their Native Country... shall be slaves. A Negro, mulatto and Indian slaves ... shall be held to be real estate."

John Casor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 1655
John Punch (slave) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 1640

I whupped this dudes ass with regarding the same subject matter here:

Blacks are "brainwashed"? - Page 72

It's funny that racists proclaim themselves to be better than other races but racists are usually bottom of the barrel of their own race.

Most intelligent, accomplished, successful and educated people want nothing to do with racist trash.

What's even funnier is those who call others racist support the most racist agenda the democrats pushed since the 18th and 19th centuries
And some of those people are supposed to be intelligent, accomplished, successful and educated

Last edited:
It's funny that racists proclaim themselves to be better than other races but racists are usually bottom of the barrel of their own race.

Most intelligent, accomplished, successful and educated people want nothing to do with racist trash.

political correctness has indeed made it very hard to discuss topics related to race and class in the public forum.

Let finish this up with Antonio "Anthony" Johnson and the "first legal slave owner in America was a Black man." farce.

You forgot or left this point out Trip:
"In 1641, Massachusetts became the first colony to legally recognize slavery. Other states, such as Virginia, followed. In 1662, Virginia decided all children born in the colony to a slave mother would be enslaved. Slavery was not only a life-long condition; now it could be passed, like skin color, from generation to generation. "

We'll leave off with Johnson here:

"In 1665, Anthony Johnson moved to Maryland and leased a 300-acre plantation, where he died five years later. But back in Virginia that same year, a jury decided the land Johnson left behind could be seized by the government because he was a "negroe and by consequence an alien." In 1705 Virginia declared that "All servants imported and brought in this County... who were not Christians in their Native Country... shall be slaves. A Negro, mulatto and Indian slaves ... shall be held to be real estate."

John Casor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 1655
John Punch (slave) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 1640

I whupped this dudes ass with regarding the same subject matter here:

Blacks are "brainwashed"? - Page 72

Read the decision and and get back to me. It was not a life long condition, a slave was property until released by law after their term of servitude was up, as Johnson was, as Casor should have been a child born to a slave is obviously the owner's slave as well. This has nothing to do with children born of people who where in the middle of serving their set term so your argument is irelevent. Johnson IS the father of slavery as practiced in the American south whether you like it or not.

Rebuttal, give me some specific black "inventions" and I'll be glad to disprove it if it is a myth. I've seen the commercials son. You know, the ones that say the negro invented the air conditioner, the potato chip, the lawn mower, peanut butter and few other things, ALL of which are lies, so give me an example and if they are inncurate I'll be glad to rebut with proof. As for improving on existing inventions, that's not what's at issue here. What's at issue is people giving those "innovators" credit for actually inventing the product they may have made improvements on and even some of those improvements are not improvements at all. Take the lawn mower for example, the common myth is that the negro John Burr invented the lawn mower in 1899 right? That is a specific claim made by many and included on the "Black History Month" commercials. The truth is Budding in England held the first patent for the invention of the lawn mower in 1830, 69yrs before Burr, and the first American patent was issued in 1868, 31yrs prior to Burr, to the founder of the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co. Amariah M. Hills. Some like you will say ok, he didn't invent it, he was an innovator who made it better or who "invented' the first rotary blade mower right? Well wrong again, he was issued a patent #624749 for a rotary blade mower but his patent was for a mower that was only slightly different than Budding's original patent. So from Burr getting a patent almost 70yrs after the orgininal patent on a device only slightly different than the original, we get, "A negro invented the lawn mower" commercials or lies like yours that he made innovations to the the lawn mower. Lol. That's not even a myth, that's an outright lie. I could go on, like the myth that a black man, George Crum, invented the Potato Chip in Sarasota Srpings NY in what was it, 1853, while in reality the supposed black man was first of all an American Indian first and secondly there where written recipes for the Potato Chip going back to 1824 and another dated 1845, 29yrs and 9yr prior to Crum's "inventing" them. Or the myth that Carver invented Peanut butter, while the FACTS state the Aztecs had Peanut Butter hundreds of years prior to Carver and that a patent, #306727 was issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson for peanut butter in 1884, almost 20yrs before Carver started his "research" into peanuts or J.H. Kellogg, famous still today for his cereal company, held US patent #580787 in 1897, 6yrs prior to Carvers "research" for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter." I could go on and on rebutting those things that are black myths, but I'll need some specific "inventions" to rebut. I'll wait.

I barely read any of that and I do not intend to read the rest of your wall of text. I can pretty much summarize what you're trying to convey. " ******* have never created, invented nor innovated anything in the history of ever, because they're lazy savages." You are as obtuse as the blacks you claim to be stealing inventions. You're also not fooling anyone with white nationalist PC talk with calling blacks negroes, everyone knows you mean ******.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back