🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

You trust Fox News, about anything? Please.
I knew he was a phony long before I ever heard of Fox News. Does the name Tawana Brawley strike a familiar note?

Yes, it does. She fooled him and the nation. Big deal. Have you ever been taken for a fool? No doubt, every day. That was more than 25 years ago. People change. People re-invent themselves. Sharpton ran a credible presidential campaign in '04, and revamped his image and the public perception of him. He now hosts a political news program on MSNBC, PoliticsNation, which wins its' time slot. What?
She fooled him??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He put her up to it!!! She didn't want to keep lying about it and finally came clean. AND if you said "people change", then you KNOW he put her up to it. Your stupidity just gave you away, you fucking moron.

I knew he was a phony long before I ever heard of Fox News. Does the name Tawana Brawley strike a familiar note?

Yes, it does. She fooled him and the nation. Big deal. Have you ever been taken for a fool? No doubt, every day. That was more than 25 years ago. People change. People re-invent themselves. Sharpton ran a credible presidential campaign in '04, and revamped his image and the public perception of him. He now hosts a political news program on MSNBC, PoliticsNation, which wins its' time slot. What?

Al Sharpton is scum, He's a race hustling tax cheat Yeah liberals now give him some credibility that’s not saying much

Shameless, no-class apologist.

Music to my ears. If you dislike it, I know I'm on the right track.

Al Sharpton is scum, He's a race hustling tax cheat Yeah liberals now give him some credibility that’s not saying much

Your jealousy and envy are duly noted. LOL

Yep, you're on the right track, alright...to having no credibility.

She fooled him??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He put her up to it!!! She didn't want to keep lying about it and finally came clean. AND if you said "people change", then you KNOW he put her up to it. Your stupidity just gave you away, you fucking moron.

Right. And if that isn't right wing white propagandist rhetoric. Spin is all that is. You're white and Sharpton and Brawley are black, and any negative thing you have to say about it has "racist" connotations. Period.

But you don't know what those juvenile, idiotic 'feelings' say about you.

Right. And if that isn't right wing white propagandist rhetoric. Spin is all that is. You're white and Sharpton and Brawley are black, and any negative thing you have to say about it has "racist" connotations. Period.

Amusing to see you two idiots trying to out-do each other.

Sharpton tells it like it is and wont back down.

He's a fat piece of shit.

He's a fat piece of shit.

You sure are mean spirited. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the slab this morning?

Forum List

Back