🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

Shit I don't know and I spew it?

Okay, then.

I'll take Conservatives backhanded, condescending "concerns for others" at face value then.

as opposed to your open hatred of whitey

You know, when people like you and Stormfront allude to racism when someone disagrees with them, how are you different from the liberals or the blacks, that you bitch about? I bet you've complained about people using the race card before, you fucking hypocrite.

BTW find one post that I said I hate all white people, regardless of ideology or action. I'm not a different of version you, I only hate ideologies and individuals not races, unlike like you, you asshole.

well you just played the stormfront card you fucking hypocrite

ps find one post where I stated I hate all black people , ****

Last edited:
as opposed to your open hatred of whitey

You know, when people like you and Stormfront allude to racism when someone disagrees with them, how are you different from the liberals or the blacks, that you bitch about? I bet you've complained about people using the race card before, you fucking hypocrite.

BTW find one post that I said I hate all white people, regardless of ideology or action. I'm not a different of version you, I only hate ideologies and individuals not races, unlike like you, you asshole.

You practically just repeated what I said. What are you? 12 years old? GTFOH with that shit. You still have the burden of proof on your last claim. Why should I accept your challenge when didn't do mine first?

However, in response to your challenge...
Challenge_accepted.png

You know, one doesn't have to explicitly say that "I hate...." to prove that you hate a person or a group.

I don't even have to browse through your posting history. Your signature tells a lot how you feel about all black people.

Challenge completed, douche.

Now go find where I either state IMPLY that I hate ALL white people. Hell, can you even find me generalizing all white people? Go do it, Hitler Jr.

BTW I thought the word C-U-N-T was reserved for the Flame Zone, I wonder if you got a warning, because I've would have been using that word a lot to represent you idiots.

Last edited:

You practically just repeated what I said. What are you? 12 years old? GTFOH with that shit. You still have the burden of proof on your last claim. Why should I accept your challenge when didn't do mine first?

Challenge_accepted.png

You know, one doesn't have to explicitly say that "I hate...." to prove that you hate a person or a group.

I don't even have to browse through your posting history. Your signature tells a lot how you feel about all black people.

Now go find where I either state IMPLY that I hate ALL white people. Hell, can you even find me generalizing all white people? Go do it, Hitler Jr.

BTW I thought the word C-U-N-T was reserved for the Flame Zone, I wonder if you got a warning, because I've would have been using that word a lot to represent you idiots.

That dude sounds like a stone age racist from dem ole cotton fields back home.

Challenge_accepted.png

really?

you act as if you are some fucking paragon of virtue when you are nothing but a self-righteous boob. you know all about me?

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck what you and those of your ilk think.

Last edited:

Challenge_accepted.png

really?

you act as if you are some fucking paragon of virtue and you know all about me.

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck what you amd those of your ilk think.

Your sophistication astounds me.

PHD?

PMS?

Challenge_accepted.png

really?

you act as if you are some fucking paragon of virtue and you know all about me.

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck what you amd those of your ilk think.

Your sophistication astounds me.

PHD?

PMS?

wow, that stung

What do you think of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton?

One started out for all the right reasons and has stumbled and devolved like some people do. The other, in my opinion started out for all the wrong reasons stumbled on to some worthy causes and finally was honest with himself and finally went on to what he likes to do the most, entertainment. Like most people, they have their good points and bad points, they both kept and keep the conversation going, while they can be myopic and sometimes clownish with their focus they were brave enough at one time or another to "fight the good fight". God bless them, they did put their asses physically on the line.
I may not agree with some of their tactics and some of their issues, but i respect them for doing a whole lot more than me to fight for justice even though like us all, they have had their failings.

They are liars and race hustlers in my opinion, and it looks like you've bought their game. They are scum as far as I'm concerned and anyone who respects them is full of shit in my opinion, and when they finally leave this earth I'm sure there will be many fellow race hustlers and cons weeping their crocodile tears at their funerals.

Yep, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I don't buy into anyone's game, I'm for the individual free thinkers instead of the collectivist lemmings who parrot the people who manipulate and persuade them. I think that you should re-read my post above so you can really comprehend. If you actually comprehended what I was saying, you wouldn't have made that statement about "buying into their game".

How have Sharpton and Jackson's actions hurt and affected you specifically, that you would have such a seething attitude toward them? How are they actually 'race hustlers' in your opinion? What is a 'race hustler'?

You took the words right out of my mouth. And don't forget they always "own their own business" too.

They were poor growing up, but never took welfare..

Their parents taught them the value of a dollar.

They started working when they were 12.

The put themsleves through college without a dollar from the government.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Nah...I grew up in Detroit in a single parent home and we were on Welfare most of the time, only one of my friends had a father in the home, but my bother and I got out. too many people didn't white and Black. Half the people I went to school with are either dead in jail or cracked out. So i can speak from experiance.

Some of my good friends down here are Detroit White guys. They are guys in their early 40's to early 30's, they are the antithesis of Emminem. One has 'White Pride' tatted on his chest. They are stand up loyal friends.

I moved this thead to the Flame Zone, due to the personal attacks and flame war going on. Had a change of heart and moved it back, don't make me regret it. This subject deserves to be here, don't crap on it.

Challenge_accepted.png

really?

you act as if you are some fucking paragon of virtue when you are nothing but a self-righteous boob. you know all about me?

Going on another tangent, huh? :clap2:

I guess I won with you dodging shit.

If you don't give a fuck about what I say why do you keep responding, stupid?

You're like rappers today who keep bitching about "haters" in their songs and then say they don't give a fuck about haters. Try harder, clown.

Challenge_accepted.png

really?

Going on another tangent, huh? :clap2:

I guess I won with you dodging shit.

If you don't give a fuck about what I say why do you keep responding, stupid?

You're like rappers today who keep bitching about "haters" in their songs and then say they don't give a fuck about haters. Try harder, clown.

This thread is about Black History Month and not you guys.

If I want to fight a personal battle, then I'll take it to the flame zone and have at it there instead of taking a good thread into there.

But that's just my view. Go on if you wish.

They were poor growing up, but never took welfare..

Their parents taught them the value of a dollar.

They started working when they were 12.

The put themsleves through college without a dollar from the government.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Nah...I grew up in Detroit in a single parent home and we were on Welfare most of the time, only one of my friends had a father in the home, but my bother and I got out. too many people didn't white and Black. Half the people I went to school with are either dead in jail or cracked out. So i can speak from experiance.

Some of my good friends down here are Detroit White guys. They are guys in their early 40's to early 30's, they are the antithesis of Emminem. One has 'White Pride' tatted on his chest. They are stand up loyal friends.

There are plenty of good people in Detroit..Me and my brother are the only Jews from my neighborhood I could easily fit right in with any black family being that I'm a bit dark and back in the day I had a big old Jew fro. People who didn't know me thought I was mixed..Many still do even though I now have a shaved head :D

I always knew that bastard was a phony.

You trust Fox News, about anything? Please.
I knew he was a phony long before I ever heard of Fox News. Does the name Tawana Brawley strike a familiar note?

Yes, it does. She fooled him and the nation. Big deal. Have you ever been taken for a fool? No doubt, every day. That was more than 25 years ago. People change. People re-invent themselves. Sharpton ran a credible presidential campaign in '04, and revamped his image and the public perception of him. He now hosts a political news program on MSNBC, PoliticsNation, which wins its' time slot. What?

Forum List

Back