🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black History Month

If you need a link for that, then you've never been to a school before (what a surprise). Black History Month is more like Black History DAY or at the most Black HISTORY WEEK in a lot of schools. All other school history curriculum in general is Euro-centric or White American. White people long for nothing when it comes to their representation of history.

thanks for admitting that you are jealous of white people.

PS these pieces of paper I have , also known as advanced degrees, beg to differ. One is a MEd asshole.
You sound more like a high school drop out than an educated person.

That's right, it's black history month, not to be confused with Hispanic history month, caucasion history month, or Asian history month.

Today we will start with genocide in Africa, but where to begin?

1. Darfur where Sudanese Christians were murdered by the hundreds of thousands?
2. Rwanda where about a million people where slaughtered?
3. Burundi where waring tribes decided to kill off the other?
4. Or how about Uganda where the LRA would sneak around forcing children to kill their parents so that they could be taken and be trained to fight for the LRA?

Of course, I am always sure to be politically correct, so I will steer clear of the fact that Africans sold other Africans to be sold to the US in the 1800's. The last thing I ever want to do is offend anybody.

BS. Let's talk about the rape and pillaging done by whites against Native American peoples and Africans. Somebody has "issues".

If you need a link for that, then you've never been to a school before (what a surprise). Black History Month is more like Black History DAY or at the most Black HISTORY WEEK in a lot of schools. All other school history curriculum in general is Euro-centric or White American. White people long for nothing when it comes to their representation of history.

PS these pieces of paper I have , also known as advanced degrees, beg to differ. One is a MEd asshole.

Everyone on the internet has an advanced degree or three.

They're all also 6'2" with a body like an MMA fighter.

Yep and they are all self made rich people who made it big like "Ragged Dick".

That's why it's an insulting analogy. The Blacks on the plantation supported the master's livelihood and family under the use of inhumane force. Black people aren't the only ones who are dependent on government, Black people aren't forced to go on government assistance. Why do some people like to define the majority of hard working Black people by a minority of non working Black people who are on government assistance? Think about it. :)

I've been accused of "acting White" before by SOME Black people. It happened when I was a young kid. Guess what; it was done by a VERY small MINORITY of Black people that I interacted with. You don't see me defining "the Blacks" as a whole by the actions of a minority of them.

I know that they don't think that they "literally think that someone is on a plantation". They just use that as another way of calling Black people who vote democrat *******. It's the PC way of doing it and done by people who are a piece of shit.

What do you think of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton?

One started out for all the right reasons and has stumbled and devolved like some people do. The other, in my opinion started out for all the wrong reasons stumbled on to some worthy causes and finally was honest with himself and finally went on to what he likes to do the most, entertainment. Like most people, they have their good points and bad points, they both kept and keep the conversation going, while they can be myopic and sometimes clownish with their focus they were brave enough at one time or another to "fight the good fight". God bless them, they did put their asses physically on the line.
I may not agree with some of their tactics and some of their issues, but i respect them for doing a whole lot more than me to fight for justice even though like us all, they have had their failings.

They are liars and race hustlers in my opinion, and it looks like you've bought their game. They are scum as far as I'm concerned and anyone who respects them is full of shit in my opinion, and when they finally leave this earth I'm sure there will be many fellow race hustlers and cons weeping their crocodile tears at their funerals.

Last edited:

at least you did not deny you are jealous of white people

Black history month is stupid.

American history should be taught and all who were part of it (white, black, yellow, green, mauve blah, blah, blah) included in those lessons.

Singling out blacks for their own special month reinforces that everyone is equal ... it's just that some are more equal than others.

Please. :eusa_hand:

Equality means no one gets treated differently, right?

You took the words right out of my mouth. And don't forget they always "own their own business" too.

Sure, I believe you, fruit. :tongue:

you don't know shit and spew it here for us

Shit I don't know and I spew it?

Okay, then.

I'll take Conservatives backhanded, condescending "concerns for others" at face value then.

as opposed to your open hatred of whitey

You know, when people like you and Stormfront allude to racism when someone disagrees with them, how are you different from the liberals or the blacks, that you bitch about? I bet you've complained about people using the race card before, you fucking hypocrite.

BTW find one post that I said I hate all white people, regardless of ideology or action. I'm not a different of version you, I only hate ideologies and individuals not races, unlike like you, you asshole.

You took the words right out of my mouth. And don't forget they always "own their own business" too.

They were poor growing up, but never took welfare..

Their parents taught them the value of a dollar.

They started working when they were 12.

The put themsleves through college without a dollar from the government.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

That's right, it's black history month, not to be confused with Hispanic history month, caucasion history month, or Asian history month.

Today we will start with genocide in Africa, but where to begin?

1. Darfur where Sudanese Christians were murdered by the hundreds of thousands?
2. Rwanda where about a million people where slaughtered?
3. Burundi where waring tribes decided to kill off the other?
4. Or how about Uganda where the LRA would sneak around forcing children to kill their parents so that they could be taken and be trained to fight for the LRA?

Of course, I am always sure to be politically correct, so I will steer clear of the fact that Africans sold other Africans to be sold to the US in the 1800's. The last thing I ever want to do is offend anybody.

Just wait another few generations. This is a great American experiment.

In a few hundred years, the Constitution of the United States has taken the concept of an abolished slavery to the White House.

That's some history for both.

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

president_obama_11.jpg

They were poor growing up, but never took welfare..

Their parents taught them the value of a dollar.

They started working when they were 12.

The put themsleves through college without a dollar from the government.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Nah...I grew up in Detroit in a single parent home and we were on Welfare most of the time, only one of my friends had a father in the home, but my bother and I got out. too many people didn't white and Black. Half the people I went to school with are either dead in jail or cracked out. So i can speak from experiance.

Forum List

Back