Black holds White at gun point. Demands apology for what whites did to blacks

THORAX

Jul 22, 2013
Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions 'inexplicable' and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote.

The incident reportedly occurred after 9 PM. After the alleged victim called police, the suspected perpetrator was soon arrested--after being tased. Nyashanu was reportedly identified by the victim as the "same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people," reported Kruse.
She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

We should take a serious look at blacks again and perhaps consider them for deportation. It's become evident that they are not compatible with american society and that whites and blacks are incapable of getting along.

What say you?

An apology for one man isn't going to cut it. There should be an individual apology and reparations from every white person in the nation.

It used to be called robbery. Now it's sharing the wealth.

uhhh.... no....

Many blacks contribute to society and culture positively.

The assholes just tend to stand out more. Kinda like liberals.

Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions 'inexplicable' and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote.

The incident reportedly occurred after 9 PM. After the alleged victim called police, the suspected perpetrator was soon arrested--after being tased. Nyashanu was reportedly identified by the victim as the "same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people," reported Kruse.
She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

We should take a serious look at blacks again and perhaps consider them for deportation. It's become evident that they are not compatible with american society and that whites and blacks are incapable of getting along.

What say you?

I can't help but notice that this is being promptly handled by the justice system

uhhh.... no....

The ones on this forum who are constantly engaged in their race fest are not contributing anything. They are taking.

What say you?

I can't help but notice that this is being promptly handled by the justice system

I'm not complaining that the justice system is or isn't punishing him. I'm complaining about his actions.

A black walks up to me and demands an apology like that from me I'll tell that simian to go hang himself.

uhhh.... no....

The ones on this forum who are constantly engaged in their race fest are not contributing anything. They are taking.

I would take it much further. The libtards on this forum are the sort of oxygen thieves who are negatively effecting society and culture. They promote criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths who oppress minorities of all classes, and whites of the lower class.

Our bed wetters regurgitate the false narratives of "progressive" debates, distort the truth and outright lie. If we're going to deport people, we should start with the moonbats.

I mean fuck it, they're always talking about how much better europe is anyway. It's time they get the fuck out and leave us alone.

What say you?

They're Americans. We don't "deport" Americans, you idiot.

Besides, if what we want is a society that can get along with each other, we should deport you and the rest of the KKK assholes.

What say you?

I'm not complaining that the justice system is or isn't punishing him. I'm complaining about his actions.

A black walks up to me and demands an apology like that from me I'll tell that simian to go hang himself.

We should put all the monkeys on a boat and sink it on its way back to Africa right thorax>

What say you?

They're Americans. We don't "deport" Americans, you idiot.

Besides, if what we want is a society that can get along with each other, we should deport you and the rest of the KKK assholes.

They're not exactly americans if they're incompatible with american society.

Even Mexicans have assimilated better than blacks. I think we need to consider blacks for deportation and I'm serious about that.

We should put all the monkeys on a boat and sink it on its way back to Africa right thorax>

You're the one saying we should kill them. I never said that.

I'm simply suggesting deportation as an option as this particular demographic isn't working out.

I'm simply suggesting deportation as an option as this particular demographic isn't working out.

Oh okay gotcha :rolleyes:

Wasn't there an effort to ship freed slaves of the civil war to Liberia?

I don't agree with your assesment of blacks and their assimilation.

Before the "great" society came along they were doing their best to assimilate. Liberals interfered with that progress. Black people who assimilate now are maligned by liberals and their dependent blacks.

Get the liberals out of the country, and you'll fix everything.

Oh okay gotcha :rolleyes:

Please. Show me where I said I wanted to kill blacks.

I'll wait. :cuckoo:

My sarcasm was aimed at your notion that deporting them all is perfectly sensible. Good for you for not wanting to kill them though I guess :cuckoo:

What say you?

Whoa...

He's the victim of a dull wit and a moronic liberal education.

A country without race baiting Democrats, does sound appealing...but..:dunno:

I think it's pretty damned funny, myself. At least he wasn't demanding reparations. Could've been stuck with a robbery rap.

What say you?

You'll apologize and like it.

Damned honky don't even know what a gun can do to his kneecap.

Forum List

Back