Black holds White at gun point. Demands apology for what whites did to blacks

Here's how we fix this
1. Teach the real history of how everyone was one of three groups...1. Slave, surf, or owner. Everyone did it...Even the black people of Africa.
2. Demand our teachers to be paid by their students ability. Test are important but there also needs to be more...
3. A national program to fight ghetto culture that has also being practice many whites. This program can teach the importance of being a dad and the importance of education. ;) We have to break that peer pressure that causes young men to go off the track...

I mean the media, Hollywood, the president and a set of classes within our schools...

The victimhood mindset must be ended. ;) Blacks must feel that they're important and can do anything.

Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions 'inexplicable' and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote.

The incident reportedly occurred after 9 PM. After the alleged victim called police, the suspected perpetrator was soon arrested--after being tased. Nyashanu was reportedly identified by the victim as the "same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people," reported Kruse.
She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

We should take a serious look at blacks again and perhaps consider them for deportation. It's become evident that they are not compatible with american society and that whites and blacks are incapable of getting along.

What say you?

I can't help but notice that this is being promptly handled by the justice system

That apparently isn't good enough. Maybe the OP wants all black people to apologize for the behavior of the one moron with the gun.

Neg!
You say worse than that to people on here every single day. Hypocrite.

I'm assuming you negged THORAX for using racial slurs in almost every post in this topic? Of course you didn't. I hope THORAX continues to spew his racist bullshit. Watching certain people come to his defense if pretty telling.

What racial slur?

You know. You started a thread the USMB black caucus doesn't like. That is a racial slur!

Waiting on Dot Com to come along and make her usual accusations.

Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions 'inexplicable' and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote.

The incident reportedly occurred after 9 PM. After the alleged victim called police, the suspected perpetrator was soon arrested--after being tased. Nyashanu was reportedly identified by the victim as the "same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people," reported Kruse.
She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

We should take a serious look at blacks again and perhaps consider them for deportation. It's become evident that they are not compatible with american society and that whites and blacks are incapable of getting along.

What say you?

I can't help but notice that this is being promptly handled by the justice system

Apparently Holder isn't in on it yet.

Neg!
You say worse than that to people on here every single day. Hypocrite.

I'm assuming you negged THORAX for using racial slurs in almost every post in this topic? Of course you didn't. I hope THORAX continues to spew his racist bullshit. Watching certain people come to his defense if pretty telling.

What racial slur?

Because referring to black people as sub human simians isn't racist at all. :cuckoo:

Calling a disabled person a name = fine
Pointing out crime stat's within the negro community = evil!!!

This society is one that is very much fucked.

What racial slur?

Because referring to black people as sub human simians isn't racist at all. :cuckoo:

LOL

Great, before you know it even "Stupid" will be a "racist slur."

You people have issues. :cuckoo:

You calling him that, makes you the savage.

No, the guy holding the gun to his head is the savage.
Odd how only whites can be savage for using racial Slurs isn't it?

Both are savage.

The gun to the head is worse

What did the white guy do other than get accosted while minding his own business?

I meant the guy with the gun and thorax are savages. Thorax for referring to black as monkeys and simians

Here's how we fix this
1. Teach the real history of how everyone was one of three groups...1. Slave, surf, or owner. Everyone did it...Even the black people of Africa.
2. Demand our teachers to be paid by their students ability. Test are important but there also needs to be more...
3. A national program to fight ghetto culture that has also being practice by many whites. This program can teach the importance of being a dad and the importance of education. We have to break that peer pressure that causes young men to go off the track...

I mean the media, Hollywood, the president and a set of classes within our schools...

The victimhood mindset must be ended. Blacks must feel that they're important and can do anything.

"Well Mr. Thug, actually I have an ancestor who died in the Civil War fighting for the Union Army."

BAM! (I'm always armed.)

Now you are a dead thug.

What did the white guy do other than get accosted while minding his own business?

I meant the guy with the gun and thorax are savages. Thorax for referring to black as monkeys and simians

He was referring to the guy with the gun. And of course Zona is simian urine. He has proven that repeatedly.

The guy with the gun was an asshole.

But maybe you missed earlier in the thread where thorax wanted to deport all black people because their integration has failed.

What's worse calling someone a simian or a whale?
What's worse calling someone a simian or a retarded person?

Blacks think they're above being called a name?

What's worse calling someone a simian or a whale?
What's worse calling someone a simian or a retarded person?

Blacks think they're above being called a name?

Why not stop pussyfooting around and just call them ******* then? Simian and monkey are for those who are just too big of pussies to go all in with it

What say you?

God, what kind of idiot still reads Breitbart??!! -- after he was exposed as a total hack editing the videos and all.

Perhaps you should read Breitbart so you would know that he didn't edit any video.

I was once told something like that by a black woman, without a gun of course.

I asked her exactly what "we" did to blacks... She almost shreiked "SLAVERY!!!"

I said

The look on her face was pricelss.

I can imagine!!
I think Africans, including African Americans and all with African ancestry should apologise to white European types for the slavery the Roman Empire visited upon our peacful culture.

Meh...

I think EVERYONE just needs to drop it already. Get the fuck over it. Every ethnicity and culture on earth has been a victim of someone at some time.

There are still slaves in the world, and they include people from everywhere on earth. Instead of focusing on ending it, we're stuck on black slavery from 150 years ago, despite the fact that this country fought a war to end it.

That's because in order for the sociopathic leftists to maintain the dominion over blacks, they must be reminded of it and even told slavery will return if their opponents get elected.

blacks STILL enslave blacks. FACT.

I'm going to disagree about deportation. This has absolutely nothing to do with the black community. This has to do with the old white liberal community and their deconstruction of family values among the poorest and most vulnerable in our society. If old white liberal compassion was forced upon the asian community or jewish community then they would be just as disproportionately poverty ridden as the black community.
Detroit, Chicago, etc proves this point.
What we need to do is deport liberals so they can do less damage to America.

I wonder, if the man had a choice between a Republican or a Democrat which one would he choose for an apology? I'll bet he would pick the Republican. Got to admit that the Democrat party has done one hellava job of turning history around.

Forum List

Back