Black holds White at gun point. Demands apology for what whites did to blacks

An apology for one man isn't going to cut it. There should be an individual apology and reparations from every white person in the nation.

It used to be called robbery. Now it's sharing the wealth.

I'm all for it. We should pay reparation to the offspring of slaves from reparation the federal government makes to the former confederate states for its illegal, immoral invasion of the south.

Everybody will be happy but the yankees.

Sounds good to me.

I can't help but notice that this is being promptly handled by the justice system

I'm not complaining that the justice system is or isn't punishing him. I'm complaining about his actions.

A black walks up to me and demands an apology like that from me I'll tell that simian to go hang himself.

You'll apologize and like it.

Damned honky don't even know what a gun can do to his kneecap.

Fuck you sub-human simian.

I was once told something like that by a black woman, without a gun of course.

I asked her exactly what "we" did to blacks... She almost shreiked "SLAVERY!!!"

I said
"ohhhh.... You mean when spanish and portugese merchants bought black people from other black people in exchange for rum? You are aware that your people were enslaved by the tribes who beat you in battles and sold you, along with those captured by arabian warlords right?"

I actually understand how you feel, I've been waiting for an apology from the italians for making my people 'slavs'.

The look on her face was pricelss.

An apology for one man isn't going to cut it. There should be an individual apology and reparations from every white person in the nation.

It used to be called robbery. Now it's sharing the wealth.

I'm all for it. We should pay reparation to the offspring of slaves from reparation the federal government makes to the former confederate states for its illegal, immoral invasion of the south.

Everybody will be happy but the yankees.

Sounds good to me.

To be fair reparations could save America:

[YOUTUBE]Fg6J1Skptbs[/YOUTUBE]

:laugh:

The man, or someone observing this crime should have pulled out their own gun and shot that demanding ass where he stood.

Surely at some point there is going to be a push back for this nonsense.

Could be, generations of Democrat sponsored, "entitlement slavery" has used up all the white quilt and reparations funds.

I was once told something like that by a black woman, without a gun of course.

I asked her exactly what "we" did to blacks... She almost shreiked "SLAVERY!!!"

I said
"ohhhh.... You mean when spanish and portugese merchants bought black people from other black people in exchange for rum? You are aware that your people were enslaved by the tribes who beat you in battles and sold you, along with those captured by arabian warlords right?"

I actually understand how you feel, I've been waiting for an apology from the italians for making my people 'slavs'.

The look on her face was pricelss.

I can imagine!!
I think Africans, including African Americans and all with African ancestry should apologise to white European types for the slavery the Roman Empire visited upon our peacful culture.

Meh...

I think EVERYONE just needs to drop it already. Get the fuck over it. Every ethnicity and culture on earth has been a victim of someone at some time.

There are still slaves in the world, and they include people from everywhere on earth. Instead of focusing on ending it, we're stuck on black slavery from 150 years ago, despite the fact that this country fought a war to end it.

That's because in order for the sociopathic leftists to maintain the dominion over blacks, they must be reminded of it and even told slavery will return if their opponents get elected.

We should take a serious look at blacks again and perhaps consider them for deportation. It's become evident that they are not compatible with american society and that whites and blacks are incapable of getting along.

What say you?

I can't help but notice that this is being promptly handled by the justice system

I'm not complaining that the justice system is or isn't punishing him. I'm complaining about his actions.

A black walks up to me and demands an apology like that from me I'll tell that simian to go hang himself.

You calling him that, makes you the savage.

You'll apologize and like it.

Damned honky don't even know what a gun can do to his kneecap.

Fuck you sub-human simian.

Yup, you'd be whining and begging and pleading for mercy; apologizing your ass off.

No doubt about it.

I can imagine!!
I think Africans, including African Americans and all with African ancestry should apologise to white European types for the slavery the Roman Empire visited upon our peacful culture.

Meh...

I think EVERYONE just needs to drop it already. Get the fuck over it. Every ethnicity and culture on earth has been a victim of someone at some time.

There are still slaves in the world, and they include people from everywhere on earth. Instead of focusing on ending it, we're stuck on black slavery from 150 years ago, despite the fact that this country fought a war to end it.

That's because in order for the sociopathic leftists to maintain the dominion over blacks, they must be reminded of it and even told slavery will return if their opponents get elected.

I'm a victim of my lack of talent.
Otherwise I could have been a rock sensation!!

Yeah, like Justin Bieber.

No, the guy holding the gun to his head is the savage.
Odd how only whites can be savage for using racial Slurs isn't it?

Both are savage.

The gun to the head is worse

Oh boo freaking hoo. I called him a bad name! WAAAHH :eusa_boohoo:

lmao

Fuck off urban simian.

Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions 'inexplicable' and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote.

The incident reportedly occurred after 9 PM. After the alleged victim called police, the suspected perpetrator was soon arrested--after being tased. Nyashanu was reportedly identified by the victim as the "same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people," reported Kruse.
She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

We should take a serious look at blacks again and perhaps consider them for deportation. It's become evident that they are not compatible with american society and that whites and blacks are incapable of getting along.

What say you?

God, what kind of idiot still reads Breitbart??!! -- after he was exposed as a total hack editing the videos and all.

Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions 'inexplicable' and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote.

The incident reportedly occurred after 9 PM. After the alleged victim called police, the suspected perpetrator was soon arrested--after being tased. Nyashanu was reportedly identified by the victim as the "same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people," reported Kruse.
She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

What say you?

God, what kind of idiot still reads Breitbart??!! -- after he was exposed as a total hack editing the videos and all.

HAH.

Go back and watch your carpet muncher maddow on MSLSD you less-than-human dreg.

Neg!
You say worse than that to people on here every single day. Hypocrite.

No, the guy holding the gun to his head is the savage.
Odd how only whites can be savage for using racial Slurs isn't it?

Both are savage.

The gun to the head is worse

What did the white guy do other than get accosted while minding his own business?

Oh boo freaking hoo. I called him a bad name! WAAAHH :eusa_boohoo:

lmao

Fuck off urban simian.

Zona is not a simian. He is simian urine.

Neg!
You say worse than that to people on here every single day. Hypocrite.

I'm assuming you negged THORAX for using racial slurs in almost every post in this topic? Of course you didn't. I hope THORAX continues to spew his racist bullshit. Watching certain people come to his defense if pretty telling.

Forum List

Back