Black kids Getting Kicked Out Of Preschool

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Two-fifths of the nation's public school districts offer no preschool programs, and most of those that do offer only part-day programs. Black students account for less than a fifth of those in preschool across the nation but make up almost half of the students who are suspended from preschool multiple times.

Those results from the first comprehensive survey in nearly 15 years of civil rights data from the 97,000 U.S. public schools show they remain marked by inequities. The report released Friday by the Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights, which includes data from the 2011-12 school year, offers no explanation for the stark differences.

U.S. schools plagued by inequality along racial lines, study finds - latimes.com

So...let me get this straight. More than 70% of black babies are born to single mothers, and we can't figure out why Black pre-schoolers often have a difficult time dealing with the structure of pre-school.

This is shocking and inexplicable!

If you are a fucking moron.

Is it strange that so many today are born out of wedlock for all groups? Or is it a changing dynamic in the setup of society and the workplace? I am amazed at white girls who have children or abortions, my wife teaches in a mostly white school and lots have abortions today in middle schools an astounding fact. So what gives. There is also no direct connection between being born to a single mother and the other more negative situations, if the home is well supported all is well, if not history simply repeats itself. Nothing new there.

FASTSTATS - Unmarried Childbearing

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock | PolitiFact

As observed initially by Daniel Patrick Moynihan, the initial thrust of "Black" illegitimacy was fueled by well-intended "welfare" programs that perversely paid young women to pop out a kid and create a "household." Aid to Families with Dependant Children doubled-down on the stupidity by giving additional support to women who did not have man (father) in the household.

Relieved of any responsibility for child-rearing, YBM's gladly impregnated as many girls/women as they could with the perverse thought that they were doing humanity a favor. And that's where we are now, although AFDC is long gone.

I think the phenomenon of bastardy is different in the white community. The advent of The Pill meant - at least in the minds of YWM's - that the female was entirely responsible for pregnancy and whatever followed. Consider the cultural phenomenon of the "Shotgun Wedding" - the circumstance where a girl got pregnant and her boyfriend "had to" marry her (otherwise her father would shoot him).

The Shotgun Wedding went from the norm in White culture (My older brother had to get married. Still married, 60 years later) to a quaint anachronism in the space of a few short years, when The Pill became universally available to the middle class. "Her baby; her problem," replaced the cultural imperative of the Shotgun Wedding.

The "Sexual Revolution" encouraged women to be promiscuous - now that pregnancy was optional - and thus one of the main reasons for a young man to get married was removed. If a woman will give you full access to her pussy, what do you need with a marriage certificate?

YWW want stability, want families, and when it appears they are not going to get them through marriage, they settle for something less: cohabitation or precreation. Where a generation ago, she would get a puppy, now she has a kid (or two).

Not much has changed from that point. Rather pathetic, actually.

Is it strange that so many today are born out of wedlock for all groups? Or is it a changing dynamic in the setup of society and the workplace? I am amazed at white girls who have children or abortions, my wife teaches in a mostly white school and lots have abortions today in middle schools an astounding fact. So what gives. ]

What gives is that the general far-left got what it wanted when it set out to undermine every foundation upon which society rests. How else are they going to build their Marxist fantasy world on the ruins?

• Banned
Interracial relationships have caused a spike in single white mothers

Is it strange that so many today are born out of wedlock for all groups? Or is it a changing dynamic in the setup of society and the workplace? I am amazed at white girls who have children or abortions, my wife teaches in a mostly white school and lots have abortions today in middle schools an astounding fact. So what gives. There is also no direct connection between being born to a single mother and the other more negative situations, if the home is well supported all is well, if not history simply repeats itself. Nothing new there.

CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock | PolitiFact

More schoolgirls should be made go on the computerised babies program at schools.
That usually cures many of the girls from having babies "to have someone to love them", "being a mom is a respectable job" etc.

One girl tossed the stroller with the computerised baby in it down the escalator...frustrated.
Their moms had a lot of trouble waking the girls at 2am to feed the computerised baby.
The two girls featured said they wouldn't be having a baby until they were 30.

As for the US flags;

ttp://news.yahoo.com/made-usa-pentagon-only-100-american-flags-214906364.html

Yeah, you get right on that down there in Australia and the rest of the world will...not give a shit what you do down there in Australia.

More schoolgirls should be made go on the computerised babies program at schools.
That usually cures many of the girls from having babies "to have someone to love them", "being a mom is a respectable job" etc.

One girl tossed the stroller with the computerised baby in it down the escalator...frustrated.
Their moms had a lot of trouble waking the girls at 2am to feed the computerised baby.
The two girls featured said they wouldn't be having a baby until they were 30.

As for the US flags;

ttp://news.yahoo.com/made-usa-pentagon-only-100-american-flags-214906364.html

That is better than a real baby that is shaken to death by a frustrated parent..

Two-fifths of the nation's public school districts offer no preschool programs, and most of those that do offer only part-day programs. Black students account for less than a fifth of those in preschool across the nation but make up almost half of the students who are suspended from preschool multiple times.

Those results from the first comprehensive survey in nearly 15 years of civil rights data from the 97,000 U.S. public schools show they remain marked by inequities. The report released Friday by the Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights, which includes data from the 2011-12 school year, offers no explanation for the stark differences.

U.S. schools plagued by inequality along racial lines, study finds - latimes.com

The black kids are being preyed upon by gangs of feral white toddlers.

Forum List

Back