Black leaders plan July 15 march on DC to protest amnesty for illegals.

All americans, black and white and even latin, should oppose amnesty for criminal invaders. Amnesty helps mexico not america.

Black American Leadership Alliance Marches on U.S. Capitol to Protect American Jobs -- WASHINGTON, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

WASHINGTON, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Monday, July 15th the Black American Leadership Alliance (BALA) will host a march and rally on the National Mall called the DC March for Jobs. The purpose of the march is to oppose all forms of amnesty, to protect American jobs for American workers. The BALA and participants will march to the steps of the Capitol to petition Congress, the Gang of Eight and the Congressional Black Caucus, demanding that they protect black labor by opposing amnesty and halting efforts to double legal immigration levels, as required under the bill.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights recently reported that illegal immigration has kept wages and employment down over recent decades, particularly among black men. With unemployment for blacks at nearly double the national rate (13.7%), the number of African Americans living in poverty and without jobs is sure to soar should the bill be passed.
"Now is not the time for Congress to increase competition for scarce jobs by adding millions more workers through legalization," said Frank Morris, Alliance leader, and former Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation. "Increasing immigration levels through amnesty and new visa programs, particularly at the low skilled level, will flood the labor market with millions more people, leading to higher unemployment, more poverty, and a lower standard of living for many in the black community."

If the blacks would take their jobs, fine. But they won't. And the illegals ARE paying into entitlement programs like Social Security in mega bucks. The only problem I have is that the US is exploiting THEM, not the other way around.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html?_r=0

It is a symbiotic relationship at best and exploitative of them atworst. If blacks want them gone, then they need to get off their asses and take the jobs.

how can they pay into SS if they don't have a SS# or are working under the table?

My main complaint with illegals is that they are not paying their fair share.

Debate is futile.

Build the fence- Shut the border down with the Army Reserves

Any other discussions are meaningless

-Geaux

All americans, black and white and even latin, should oppose amnesty for criminal invaders. Amnesty helps mexico not america.

Black American Leadership Alliance Marches on U.S. Capitol to Protect American Jobs -- WASHINGTON, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

WASHINGTON, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Monday, July 15th the Black American Leadership Alliance (BALA) will host a march and rally on the National Mall called the DC March for Jobs. The purpose of the march is to oppose all forms of amnesty, to protect American jobs for American workers. The BALA and participants will march to the steps of the Capitol to petition Congress, the Gang of Eight and the Congressional Black Caucus, demanding that they protect black labor by opposing amnesty and halting efforts to double legal immigration levels, as required under the bill.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights recently reported that illegal immigration has kept wages and employment down over recent decades, particularly among black men. With unemployment for blacks at nearly double the national rate (13.7%), the number of African Americans living in poverty and without jobs is sure to soar should the bill be passed.
"Now is not the time for Congress to increase competition for scarce jobs by adding millions more workers through legalization," said Frank Morris, Alliance leader, and former Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation. "Increasing immigration levels through amnesty and new visa programs, particularly at the low skilled level, will flood the labor market with millions more people, leading to higher unemployment, more poverty, and a lower standard of living for many in the black community."

Entering the US illegally is a crime. Will the illegals be charged?

Other crimes include fraud in obtaining SS Cards, Unemployment Insurance, Welfare etc., as well as state crimes ( such as Drivers Licenses ). Will they face criminal charges for committing fraud?

I've been on this board quite awhile. I remember when the blacks literally crowed about the "browning of America" it was fun for them to poke the white race and tell them they'd soon be the minority. It's come to be true and yes, blacks will be hurt by illegal immigration amnesty a lot more than whites will. That's called shooting yourself in yer own damn foot. :cuckoo:

White folk couldn't pull off such a march lest they be labeled wacist.
Wascally wacist whites.

Love your post. The first thing that came to my mind was a Supreme Court Slap Down if there was such an organization of WALA!

Some years ago, just after I moved to Nashville, there was a piece in the paper there about various black racial issues. One of their fears as stated in that article is that the Mexicans would be made 'honorary' whites, then the numbers of blacks would never be sufficient to influence policy. I don't think that has happened. But they are still running scared over them.

And yes, we do exploit them. They do pay taxes and SS, but they cannot even file a tax return or draw SS. SO, they are currently directly paying the benefits of retired people like me and the "disabled" many of whom constitute so much of the lazy scum in this country. I think any effort to get rid of them, even amnesty will negatively affect the economy unless the numbers are kept low.

SS

Last edited:

If the blacks would take their jobs, fine. But they won't. And the illegals ARE paying into entitlement programs like Social Security in mega bucks. The only problem I have is that the US is exploiting THEM, not the other way around.

It is a symbiotic relationship at best and exploitative of them atworst. If blacks want them gone, then they need to get off their asses and take the jobs.

how can they pay into SS if they don't have a SS# or are working under the table?

You clearly didn't read the link I posted. They have into SS on billions in income. They make up fake SS numbers. The government gladly takes their money, but they cannot draw SS or even file a tax return.

Since you are too trifling to read the link I posted, let me make it a bit easier for you from the NY Times:

Starting in the late 1980's, the Social Security Administration received a flood of W-2 earnings reports with incorrect - sometimes simply fictitious - Social Security numbers. It stashed them in what it calls the "earnings suspense file" in the hope that someday it would figure out whom they belonged to.

The file has been mushrooming ever since: $189 billion worth of wages ended up recorded in the suspense file over the 1990's, two and a half times the amount of the 1980's.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html?_r=1&

Undocumented aliens are the new class of slaves, and the blacks want to keep them that way.

SS

Last edited:

You clearly didn't read the link I posted. They have into SS on billions in income. They make up fake SS numbers. The government gladly takes their money, but they cannot draw SS or even file a tax return.

Since you are too trifling to read the link I posted, let me make it a bit easier for you from the NY Times:

Starting in the late 1980's, the Social Security Administration received a flood of W-2 earnings reports with incorrect - sometimes simply fictitious - Social Security numbers. It stashed them in what it calls the "earnings suspense file" in the hope that someday it would figure out whom they belonged to.

The file has been mushrooming ever since: $189 billion worth of wages ended up recorded in the suspense file over the 1990's, two and a half times the amount of the 1980's.

Undocumented aliens are the new class of slaves, and the blacks want to keep them that way.

SS

OK thanks

but no need for the insults

SS

OK thanks

but no need for the insults

Well, I saw it was you, and backed off the insults. It WAS worse. Generally we see pretty well eye to eye, but in this instance and another, I have a tendency not to be in lock step with conservatives. I also know that those protesting are merely worried about numbers and power and not about anything equitable like jobs or pay. As I posted earlier, I saw that worry begin back in the 80s. I think Mexicans are not 'honorary whites' as black leaders feared they would be, but they do serve a purpose. And, really, who would actually do the jobs they do? Certainly not the ones protesting.

I don't see any straightforward comments from lefties on this thread that address the thread topic.

I wonder why that is.

They are in a double bind at this point, as no one has written an opinion and sent it to them in a flyer. The NY Times is above their reading level.

SS

Debate is futile.

Build the fence- Shut the border down with the Army Reserves

Any other discussions are meaningless

-Geaux

Fence is nice but it's far more important to stop giving benefits to illegals. Every year americans spend $100 billion giving free k-12 to people that aren't even allowed to be here. Most illegals would leave if they could not put kids in our schools.

I don't see any straightforward comments from lefties on this thread that address the thread topic.

I wonder why that is.

The OP said everyone should oppose amnesty then put an article about black leaders opposing it. Everyone yelled at the blacks and their leaders...?

So is this about Amnesty or about some blacks opposition to amnesty?

I wonder why that is.

The OP said everyone should oppose amnesty then put an article about black leaders opposing it. Everyone yelled at the blacks and their leaders...?

it's about double standards

I wonder why that is.

Dude do you have a level 2? What about Double standards? What are you talking about? Explain yourself in more than bumper sticker...

It goes to show very few actually understand, have read, or should I dare comprehend, what the immigration bill is all about. First of which, it is simply not an amnesty bill, no food stamps, no welfare, no go to the front of the line for citizenship bill. But let them march, protest , and have a hissy fit. The bottom line, will change the political dynamics of the country. The question is if the result produces a viable solution to securing national sovereignty and protecting the border. One troubling fact remains, the failure to adopt a national voter ID card to prohibit voter fraud was never addressed prior to debating this bill.

Dude do you have a level 2? What about Double standards? What are you talking about? Explain yourself in more than bumper sticker...

read the 3rd post in the thread

Forum List

Back