Black leftists: If you could go back and prevent US slavery, but live with aftermath, would you?

Bucs is about to do his "Whadda Chicken" tactic where you says everyone is scared of his stupid ass question and repeat over and over how no one will answer it just to draw you into his hypothetical spin machine.

No one is fooled by your bullshit

Bucs is about to do his "Whadda Chicken" tactic where you says everyone is scared of his stupid ass question and repeat over and over how no one will answer it just to draw you into his hypothetical spin machine.

So basically...you wont answer it. It's quite a simple question. Yes...I'll say you won't answer. It happens often...as you said.

Because I often pose questions that are difficult for liberals. And you often don't answer..and accuse me of then saying "no liberals will answer"....because that's exactly what happens.

So basically...you wont answer it. It's quite a simple question. Yes...I'll say you won't answer. It happens often...as you said.

Because I often pose questions that are difficult for liberals. And you often don't answer..and accuse me of then saying "no liberals will answer"....because that's exactly what happens.

See?

I guess the corollary to that question is, would the omnipotent time traveler ALSO prevent European colonialism in Africa, so that the natives were free to develop without outside interference.

Given this hypothetical, would African Americans trade scenarios in their own lives - live in Africa rather than the U.S.?

And BTW, slave labor was not "free." The slaves had to be purchased at very high prices, and the slaves had to be maintained. The plantation owners were probably no better off with slaves than they would have been with hired hands, except for the fact that there would not have been enough white people there who were willing to work for wages in those terrible conditions. The South could not have developed much at all without slaves.

Finally...an actual real response.

Yes...it would be interesting. So what if the African slave trade never happened at all, anywhere, and European colonialism in Africa never happened? Very interesting question.

No doubt the American South would have gone down a drastically different historical path. Better or worse...not sure. Same for the entire country...as the Civil War would've never happened. Who knows...maybe a future Hitler was killed as a mere Army private in the Civil War.

See?

Um...yes...I see exactly.

I ask liberals yet another question that exposes their hypocrisy or creates a situation they're uncomfortable in debating.
They refuse to answer and accuse me of responding with "see they won't answer".
We both say "see".

Yes. I see. You hate questions that are difficult on your ideology.

Right right...maybe if you beg some more you'd find someone willing to play your game.

See?

I ask liberals yet another question that exposes their hypocrisy or creates a situation they're uncomfortable in debating.
We both say "see".

I betcha he just hates retarded questions.

Hey, Bucky, if you could go back and kill all liberals at birth since the beginning of time, would you do it and live with the outcome? Still in thrall to dictator kings and queens? What do you say, or will you be to chicken to answer?

It is apparently in their genetic composition to bitch and complain. Clearly, if the OTHER BLACKS had not of rounded up their little black asses in the jungle and put them on a boat bound for American then they would not exist today in numbers and their descendants would be living in fear of AIDS, Ebola, and other Third World diseases, and of famine, civil war, REAL police brutality and corruption, and of being eaten alive by crocodiles and tigers.

In America they are given stamps for food, gov money for spending cash, section 8 for housing, and marijuana for their "headaches". This is fucking paradise for a bush man. The worst thing to happen to them here is that they may take a bullet if they agitate an armed patrolman a little too much. Whoopty do.

American blacks owe us. Any struggle they have had to endure is chicken shit to living in any country in Africa. We ought to have a national holiday called "Massa Day" during which it is customary for blacks to law all concerns aside in order to attend to the comforts of the white man as thanks for taking them away from that hell hole known today as Africa.

It is apparently in their genetic composition to bitch and complain. Clearly, if the OTHER BLACKS had not of rounded up their little black asses in the jungle and put them on a boat bound for American then they would not exist today in numbers and their descendants would be living in fear of AIDS, Ebola, and other Third World diseases, and of famine, civil war, REAL police brutality and corruption, and of being eaten alive by crocodiles and tigers.

In America they are given stamps for food, gov money for spending cash, section 8 for housing, and marijuana for their "headaches". This is fucking paradise for a bush man. The worst thing to happen to them here is that they may take a bullet if they agitate an armed patrolman a little too much. Whoopty do.

American blacks owe us. Any struggle they have had to endure is chicken shit to living in any country in Africa. We ought to have a national holiday called "Massa Day" during which it is customary for blacks to law all concerns aside in order to attend to the comforts of the white man as thanks for taking them away from that hell hole known today as Africa.

8287600337_5b1c16354b_z.jpg

See?

We both say "see".

Hey, Bucky, if you could go back and kill all liberals at birth since the beginning of time, would you do it and live with the outcome? Still in thrall to dictator kings and queens? What do you say, or will you be to chicken to answer?

Well let's see....considering leftist "liberals" throughout history have been the most evil, murderous tyrants of all time...yes...kill those fuckers.

The people who fought a war to free themselves of the excessive governing of the King would vote conservative, not "liberal".

The world would have been more peaceful and prosperous without liberals.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Specifically....you'd all be living in Africa.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

Here is the trick- if 'slavery' never happened- you have no idea what the 'butterfly effect' would have been.

You might not exist- the United States might not exist.

Do you even object to slavery- at all?

See?

We both say "see".

The people who fought a war to free themselves of the excessive governing of the King would vote conservative, not "liberal".

What is 'conservative' about breaking with all tradition and law?

I know- this is just another of your 'liberals all bad' idiotic rants.

But this one is just more idiotic and racist than most.

See?

We both say "see".

When tradition and law is oppressive and evil...then conservatives leave it. AMERICAN tradition and law...was founded and created by those who FLED and fought against British oppression.

Which is why conservatives fight to MAINTAIN the tradition and law this nation has...which was created out of fighting British tyranny. Modern liberals....want to push us back towards the style of government the colonies fought to escape from.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

Here is the trick- if 'slavery' never happened- you have no idea what the 'butterfly effect' would have been.

You might not exist- the United States might not exist.

Do you even object to slavery- at all?

Of course I'm against it. Afterall...Republicans fought to end it.

That's true. The butterfly effect may result in not being born at all.

Personally...I wouldn't go back and change it. It was horrible. But we have emerged from all of our history into something great. And who knows what past changes would've reversed that.

Why is a thread about slavery being prevented aimed at black "leftists"? I would thikn that Slavery would be something that is objected to across party platforms....just sayin

Of course it is. It's why Republicans fought a war to stop Democrats from doing it.

This question isn't about that. It's about modern free leftists...if given the chance...would they go back and stop American slavery from ever occurring in the first place? BUT....you then must live with the 2015 aftermath....meaning you will likely have been born and still reside in Africa.

Would you go back and change it?
How many Irish fresh off the boat were repubs and how many were democrats?

We both say "see".

When tradition and law is oppressive and evil...then conservatives leave it. AMERICAN tradition and law...was founded and created by those who FLED and fought against British oppression.

Which is why conservatives fight to MAINTAIN the tradition and law this nation has...which was created out of fighting British tyranny. Modern liberals....want to push us back towards the style of government the colonies fought to escape from.
What a contradiction, since slavery was legal by those fleeing British oppression...

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?

Forum List

Back