Black leftists: If you could go back and prevent US slavery, but live with aftermath, would you?

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Specifically....you'd all be living in Africa.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?

I guess this is where we pretend "chattel slavery" is the same as the slavery that existed since at least biblical times. You know the type where the slave was still considered human?

If you wish. I'm merely pointing out that elimination of slavery in The West, in particular in America, doesn't address the issue of slavery in other parts of the world.

Instead of obsessing about the past, I'll reserve my concern for people who are slaves TODAY, as in the hideous sexual slavery of young girls as practiced by ISIS, and the State Sponsored Slavery in North Korea and China.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?

I guess this is where we pretend "chattel slavery" is the same as the slavery that existed since at least biblical times. You know the type where the slave was still considered human?

If you wish. I'm merely pointing out that elimination of slavery in The West, in particular in America, doesn't address the issue of slavery in other parts of the world.

Instead of obsessing about the past, I'll reserve my concern for people who are slaves TODAY, as in the hideous sexual slavery of young girls as practiced by ISIS, and the State Sponsored Slavery in North Korea and China.
Then you are on the wrong thread. This is a "what if" scenario regarding slavery in the US.

We don't care to hear about your life story..Maybe later...

Drunk already?

Look, Asslips is a troll - he is here to spew shit,

But absent slavery, what do you, as a semi-coherent leftist with mild Alzheimer's think the impact would have been on the USA?

No civil war, that is for sure. So do you think that without a debilitating war, the industrialization of the nation would have slowed?

See, Asslips is a stupid fuck, and deliberately so - he's just trolling. But his spew is the polar opposite of logic. Chances are that the USA would have risen to world leadership faster if not encumbered by slavery.
Dont be upset you are a uneducated fat white boy. Without Black people the US would have never become an economic power house and would not have been able to afford the Louisiana Purchase which came about by another former slave kicking the French military's ass Say thank you Uneducated.

You're a moron.

tell us more about how you beat 9 white boys up and stole all their women in one night.

We don't care to hear about your life story..Maybe later...

Drunk already?

Look, Asslips is a troll - he is here to spew shit,

But absent slavery, what do you, as a semi-coherent leftist with mild Alzheimer's think the impact would have been on the USA?

No civil war, that is for sure. So do you think that without a debilitating war, the industrialization of the nation would have slowed?

See, Asslips is a stupid fuck, and deliberately so - he's just trolling. But his spew is the polar opposite of logic. Chances are that the USA would have risen to world leadership faster if not encumbered by slavery.
Dont be upset you are a uneducated fat white boy. Without Black people the US would have never become an economic power house and would not have been able to afford the Louisiana Purchase which came about by another former slave kicking the French military's ass Say thank you Uneducated.

You're a moron.

tell us more about how you beat 9 white boys up and stole all their women in one night.
White boys get mad when their arguments are trashed and start deflecting. :laugh:

Actually there is no gotcha except your ignorance of African history.
Chattel slavery never existed among African slaves...that's purely a white institution.

Slavery is slavery. I doubt someone who is owned by another person is interested in your word parsing.

Again, you are a troll who lacks even a primary education. I realize that you spew shit with no intention of it matching reality.

But for fun, exactly HOW did the slaves turn America into a "powerhouse?"

Thank you for demonstrating again what a fucking retard you are, troll.

Then you are on the wrong thread. This is a "what if" scenario regarding slavery in the US.

Yes - another America Is Evul concept that ignores the history of the rest of the world. Perfect for you!

Slavery is slavery. I doubt someone who is owned by another person is interested in your word parsing.

Chattel or generational slavery may be unique to Africa. Most slavery in other parts of the world had clauses to earn freedom, or limits. But Africa has a long tradition of enslaving the conquered tribes forever. Children born to slaves were bound as slaves for life. The Arabs exported this to Europe, but contact with the Zulu shows that the practice was a long African tradition.

That would mess up the entire space/time continuum

Doc_Brown.JPG

Without negroes, nobody would be playing at The Enchantment Under the Sea dance and Marty's parents would never dance and never kiss on the dance floor!

Back-To-The-Future-Enchantment-Under-The-Sea-Dance-Band-Jacket-2.jpg

Last edited:

Again, you are a troll who lacks even a primary education. I realize that you spew shit with no intention of it matching reality.

But for fun, exactly HOW did the slaves turn America into a "powerhouse?"

Thank you for demonstrating again what a fucking retard you are, troll.
You are a silly fat white boy. The depths of your stupidity astound me. Don't bother me with your idiocy anymore. Just listen and learn.

Chattel slavery never existed among African slaves...that's purely a white institution.

Slavery is not the same as chattel slavery. That was the first time in history the slave was not considered human. We know it was purely a white development because the idea clashed with christian values. In order to overcome this hypocrisy and help with cognitive dissonance, enslaved people were considered less than human, property the same as a mule or a cow.

So, the question is

What would happen if blacks were allowed to immigrate to this country like everyone else, be paid a fair wage, own land and vote?

I would guess they would have been better off and the whole country would have been better off

Slavery is not the same as chattel slavery. That was the first time in history the slave was not considered human. We know it was purely a white development because the idea clashed with christian values. In order to overcome this hypocrisy and help with cognitive dissonance, enslaved people were considered less than human, property the same as a mule or a cow.

What a Slavery Apologist.

SRSLY

What a Slavery Apologist.

SRSLY
What a deflection. Seriously

I see the right wingers are still trying to convince us that they're of the same mindset as the republicans who
Why is a thread about slavery being prevented aimed at black "leftists"? I would thikn that Slavery would be something that is objected to across party platforms....just sayin

This question isn't about that. It's about modern free leftists...if given the chance...would they go back and stop American slavery from ever occurring in the first place? BUT....you then must live with the 2015 aftermath....meaning you will likely have been born and still reside in Africa.

Would you go back and change it?

Another thread from present day republicans trying to convince us that they are the same as the republicans who ended slavery. It will never work. Your many posts tell us where your heart is at. And that is, Blacks are useless to fend for themselves without the free stuff offered by democrats.

You people need to blame your ancestors and their love of free labor for your perceived problems with the blacks in this country.

Psst guess what color the first person to sell a black person was?
Tan. The Arabs were the first to sell a Black person. Whites were busy selling their own. Where do you think the word slave came from? The Slavic people.

okay let me rephrase, what color was the first person who sold a slave from Africa to the new world?

Yes, of course it was another black.
So you have a link? Your guess is not sufficient. The answer is still tan or white.

oh no here's how it happened.

Some Portugese showed up in South Africa and captured some blacks and told them they were now slaves headed to the New World for a life of manual labor.

"Oh no white man, you no want me . I bring you lots of strong , stupid blacks to be slaves" so off he went and captured Africa's stupidest and sold them to the Portugese

And thus historically you can see that the "African American" is a direct descendant of the dumbest people in Africa.

How do you know only the dumbest ones were captured? Did they administer IQ tests to the slave candidates? You should talk, being only smarter than a bear yourself. That is your bragging rights, correct? smarter than a bear?

Well blacks would be treated the same as everyone else. No, aa or anything else helping them. No welfare, eutopia.
Whites created AA and welfare. Whites used AA for over 400 years (they still benefit from it) and welfare was in use by whites decades before Blacks were able to use it.

More untrue bullshit. Welfare wasn't even available for decades before negroes found their way to the trough.

Forum List

Back