Black leftists: If you could go back and prevent US slavery, but live with aftermath, would you?

Well blacks would be treated the same as everyone else. No, aa or anything else helping them. No welfare, eutopia.
Whites created AA and welfare. Whites used AA for over 400 years (they still benefit from it) and welfare was in use by whites decades before Blacks were able to use it.

More untrue bullshit. Welfare wasn't even available for decades before negroes found their way to the trough.

The trough? Like animals, correct? No wonder minorities are flocking to the democrats.

Psst guess what color the first person to sell a black person was?
Tan. The Arabs were the first to sell a Black person. Whites were busy selling their own. Where do you think the word slave came from? The Slavic people.

okay let me rephrase, what color was the first person who sold a slave from Africa to the new world?

Yes, of course it was another black.
So you have a link? Your guess is not sufficient. The answer is still tan or white.

oh no here's how it happened.

Some Portugese showed up in South Africa and captured some blacks and told them they were now slaves headed to the New World for a life of manual labor.

"Oh no white man, you no want me . I bring you lots of strong , stupid blacks to be slaves" so off he went and captured Africa's stupidest and sold them to the Portugese

And thus historically you can see that the "African American" is a direct descendant of the dumbest people in Africa.

How do you know only the dumbest ones were captured? Did they administer IQ tests to the slave candidates? You should talk, being only smarter than a bear yourself. That is your bragging rights, correct? smarter than a bear?

Uh, the smart ones didn't get caught to be enslaved.

Also, I DO blame whites for the stupidity of American blacks today.

i mean for more than a hundred years it was

"can anyone here read?"
"yessa massa I's can read"
BLAM
"can anyone else here read?"

Funny thing is that while slaves blacks in America sneaked around and got educated behind the white man's back, and today's black has ZERO interest in learning.

Well blacks would be treated the same as everyone else. No, aa or anything else helping them. No welfare, eutopia.
Whites created AA and welfare. Whites used AA for over 400 years (they still benefit from it) and welfare was in use by whites decades before Blacks were able to use it.

More untrue bullshit. Welfare wasn't even available for decades before negroes found their way to the trough.

The trough? Like animals, correct? No wonder minorities are flocking to the democrats.

it's an idiom, idiot.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Specifically....you'd all be living in Africa.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?

I guess this is where we pretend "chattel slavery" is the same as the slavery that existed since at least biblical times. You know the type where the slave was still considered human?

If you wish. I'm merely pointing out that elimination of slavery in The West, in particular in America, doesn't address the issue of slavery in other parts of the world.

Instead of obsessing about the past, I'll reserve my concern for people who are slaves TODAY, as in the hideous sexual slavery of young girls as practiced by ISIS, and the State Sponsored Slavery in North Korea and China.
Then you are on the wrong thread. This is a "what if" scenario regarding slavery in the US.

Yes - another America Is Evul concept that ignores the history of the rest of the world. Perfect for you!
Talk to the OP about it. He started the thread not me.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

Here is the trick- if 'slavery' never happened- you have no idea what the 'butterfly effect' would have been.

You might not exist- the United States might not exist.

Do you even object to slavery- at all?

Of course I'm against it. Afterall...Republicans fought to end it.

That's true. The butterfly effect may result in not being born at all.

Personally...I wouldn't go back and change it. It was horrible. But we have emerged from all of our history into something great. And who knows what past changes would've reversed that.

Hmmm you claim that this country was founded by Conservatives.

Here is your quote
then conservatives leave it. AMERICAN tradition and law...was founded and created by those who FLED and fought against British oppression.

Which is why conservatives fight to MAINTAIN the tradition and law this nation has

And the Founders of our country were in large part slave owners- who wrote the Constitution to specifically allow slavery. Slavery was not only a tradition in this nation- but also the law in this nation.

I am wondering why you would be opposed to the Conservative policy of owning slaves in America.

Again you fail to support your bullshit with a link. I wonder why you cant do that?

Again you fail to support your bullshit with a link. I wonder why you cant do that?

And likewise you haven't provided a link that showed that a white or tan man captured the first slave and sold them to anyone.

Let's see, blacks were enslaving each other before anyone else showed up, others show up and get black slaves. Nope, no chance that a black sold their slaves to anyone who wasn't black. None at all.

And likewise you haven't provided a link that showed that a white or tan man captured the first slave and sold them to anyone.

Let's see, blacks were enslaving each other before anyone else showed up, others show up and get black slaves. Nope, no chance that a black sold their slaves to anyone who wasn't black. None at all.
Since most people know these things as common knowledge you are the one that should be providing a link for your uneducated opinions.

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in the Arab world, mainly in Western Asia, North Africa, Southeast Africa, the Horn of Africa and certain parts of Europe (such as Iberia andSicily) beginning during the era of the Arab conquests and continuing through the 19th century.[1] The trade was conducted through slave markets in the Middle East, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, with the slaves captured from Africa's interior."

Hmmm you claim that this country was founded by Conservatives.
In large part by slave-owners. Indeed 4 of our 5 first presidents were: Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Monroe.

Tell me again, were they liberals?

Since most people know these things as common knowledge you are the one that should be providing a link for your uneducated opinions.

"Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in the Arab world, mainly in Western Asia, North Africa, Southeast Africa, the Horn of Africa and certain parts of Europe (such as Iberia andSicily) beginning during the era of the Arab conquests and continuing through the 19th century.[1] The trade was conducted through slave markets in the Middle East, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, with the slaves captured from Africa's interior."

LOL nice try, here's your link dipshit

Slavery in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historians John Thornton and Linda Heywood have provided an estimate that Africans captured and then sold to Europeans around 90% of those who were shipped in the Atlantic slave trade.[17] Henry Louis Gates, the Harvard Chair of African and African American Studies, has stated that "without complex business partnerships between African elites and European traders and commercial agents, the slave trade to the New World would have been impossible, at least on the scale it occurred."[17]

it's an idiom, idiot.

Yep, a Freudian idiom. Anyway, you infer that only the dumbest Blacks were captured since their Black offspring here are pretty dumb themselves is your thinking. Unless you have access to IQ tests given to them during capture. If so, post them, smarterthan.

Historians John Thornton and Linda Heywood have provided an estimate that Africans captured and then sold to Europeans around 90% of those who were shipped in the Atlantic slave trade.[17] Henry Louis Gates, the Harvard Chair of African and African American Studies, has stated that "without complex business partnerships between African elites and European traders and commercial agents, the slave trade to the New World would have been impossible, at least on the scale it occurred."[17]
Everybody knows that black Africans were, and still are today, the world's biggest slave owners.

If I were you I would try to deflect a little harder. What do you mean nice try? You asked who sold the first Black slave not if Black people sold slaves. Try again.

""Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in the Arab world, mainly in Western Asia, North Africa, Southeast Africa, the Horn of Africa and certain parts of Europe (such as Iberia andSicily) beginning during the era of theArab conquests and continuing through the 19th century.[1] The trade was conducted through slave markets in the Middle East, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, with the slaves captured from Africa's interior.""

What a dumbass! So youre asking for answers but stating beforehand you wont believe them? Youre a fucking retard so I expect no less.

What a dumbass! So youre asking for answers but stating beforehand you wont believe them? Youre a fucking retard so I expect no less.

So, we know you're a black leftist so what is your answer?

So, we know you're a black leftist so what is your answer?
Read the thread.

What? What makes you think all black Americans would be living in Africa? You don't think there would be normal (not forced) immigration from Africa to other continents occasionally?

Well, you couldn't blame your ignorance on the white man.

If I were you I would try to deflect a little harder. What do you mean nice try? You asked who sold the first Black slave not if Black people sold slaves. Try again.

""Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in the Arab world, mainly in Western Asia, North Africa, Southeast Africa, the Horn of Africa and certain parts of Europe (such as Iberia andSicily) beginning during the era of theArab conquests and continuing through the 19th century.[1] The trade was conducted through slave markets in the Middle East, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, with the slaves captured from Africa's interior.""
Blacks like you have been bought and sold for eons. At least in the US and the civilized world, that practise was halted long ago. The only place it still exists is...Africa!

Blacks like you have been bought and sold for eons. At least in the US and the civilized world, that practise was halted long ago. The only place it still exists is...Africa!
We know whites have been bought and sold for eons as well. Actually slavery exists right here in the US. You of course are too dumb to know that. Your name fits you well.

Why is a thread about slavery being prevented aimed at black "leftists"? I would thikn that Slavery would be something that is objected to across party platforms....just sayin

Of course it is. It's why Republicans fought a war to stop Democrats from doing it.

This question isn't about that. It's about modern free leftists...if given the chance...would they go back and stop American slavery from ever occurring in the first place? BUT....you then must live with the 2015 aftermath....meaning you will likely have been born and still reside in Africa.

Would you go back and change it?
In a heart beat. You too would have to live with the aftermath of america not being a world power. You would still be stuck in europe somewhere or in the US which would have become a penal colony.

Notice that Asclepias is shown a link where two Harvard PhDs say "without blacks selling slaves to eureopeans slavery in the US would not have existed the way it did" and he completely ignores it, pretends it doesn't exist.

Couldn't even be bothered to pretend he knows more than 2 PhDs from Harvard.

Forum List

Back