Black leftists: If you could go back and prevent US slavery, but live with aftermath, would you?

Well....I see EVERY liberal here has dodged this question. I think it's a legitimate moral question. It probably has been asked thousands of times in college philosophy courses dealing with moral dilemmas.

So no libs will answer huh. As I expected.
If it had been asked in an unbiased intelligent manner, it would be answered.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Specifically....you'd all be living in Africa.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

Here is the trick- if 'slavery' never happened- you have no idea what the 'butterfly effect' would have been.

You might not exist- the United States might not exist.

Do you even object to slavery- at all?

Of course I'm against it. Afterall...Republicans fought to end it.

That's true. The butterfly effect may result in not being born at all.

Personally...I wouldn't go back and change it. It was horrible. But we have emerged from all of our history into something great. And who knows what past changes would've reversed that.
We're these Republicans liberal or conservative?

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?
Actually there is no gotcha except your ignorance of African history.
Chattel slavery never existed among African slaves...that's purely a white institution.

Slavery is slavery. I doubt someone who is owned by another person is interested in your word parsing.
So you just chose to double down on stupidity...

No. I'm just using language and concept correctly, which is something that chaps your little moonbat ide.

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?
Chattel slavery never existed among African slaves...that's purely a white institution.

Slavery is slavery. I doubt someone who is owned by another person is interested in your word parsing.

No. I'm just using language and concept correctly, which is something that chaps your little moonbat ide.
Just stop flaunting your ignorance...it makes too many innocent women look like dumb bitches...

For example, a state could continue to require that only children living in so-called “suitable homes” could receive assistance. Until they were struck down in 1960, these requirements were used to exclude “undesirable” families from aid, particularly children of never-married or African-American mothers.

Aid for Dependent Children (ADC: 1935-1961)
By: John E. Hansan, Ph.D.

Actually, you are the stupid one...

democrats did all kinds of things to subvert the law, then as now. That doesn't alter the fact that AFDC was not for any race.

Yes ignorant, as your response proves...

Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite of leftism.

You are simply stupid.

AFDC was not targeted to any color.
...and Jim Crow was separate but equal. During that time period whites had no problem with Blacks getting AFDC but everything else was off limits. Is that the story?
You should thank your lucky stars that your ancestors survived the slave trade at the behest of white people. You would have otherwise been the lower classes in the shit holes of Africa along with you distant cousins. Even with your murdering each other at phenomenal rates and your dependence on the charity of white people, living in Africa would be even more humiliating as a slave than as a second-class citizen in America.

Just stop flaunting your ignorance...it makes too many innocent women look like dumb bitches...

^^^ An apologist for slavery. I bet you think that there are two kinds of rape, too: rape and rape-rape. ^^^

My link was for people that are literate.
The fact that you posted an attempt to rebute proves your stupidity.

You are what we call a "retard." Sure, you're a racist and a partisan hack, but mostly you're just stupid.

What you claim is akin (look it up retard) to the statement; "roads is only for da white devils cuz Southern banks be alz denyifying da lonez to da black folk in day sixdays."

Maybe you're a troll like Asslips, or maybe you really are as stupid as you appear. Either way, you are not to be taken seriously.

You are simply stupid.

...and Jim Crow was separate but equal. During that time period whites had no problem with Blacks getting AFDC but everything else was off limits. Is that the story?
You should thank your lucky stars that your ancestors survived the slave trade at the behest of white people. You would have otherwise been the lower classes in the shit holes of Africa along with you distant cousins. Even with your murdering each other at phenomenal rates and your dependence on the charity of white people, living in Africa would be even more humiliating as a slave than as a second-class citizen in America.
You should thank your lucky stars that your ancestors survived the Black death brought on by people so ignorant and unsanitary that living ,eating and sleeping side by side with rats was commonplace.
You should thank your ancestors for traveling to other lands and bringing back math, the alphabet and mimicking the educational structures and institutions of others that lifted your ignorant
people from the dark ages.
You can thank other races that taught you to stop dumping your feces in the same rivers you drank from, hell you can thank other races for providing you with toilet tissue.
Safe to say, the knowledge of other races pulled you from the depths of subsisting on bugs.

^^^ An apologist for slavery. I bet you think that there are two kinds of rape, too: rape and rape-rape. ^^^
Actually you seem to be a dumb bitch in this category also.
It was white people that determined that a man raping his wife or a black woman wasn't rape.

There are two kinds of rape. Statutory rape is not the same as real rape. Even your deflections are incorrect.

My link was for people that are literate.
The fact that you posted an attempt to rebute proves your stupidity.

You are what we call a "retard." Sure, you're a racist and a partisan hack, but mostly you're just stupid.

What you claim is akin (look it up retard) to the statement; "roads is only for da white devils cuz Southern banks be alz denyifying da lonez to da black folk in day sixdays."

Maybe you're a troll like Asslips, or maybe you really are as stupid as you appear. Either way, you are not to be taken seriously.
In other words you made an ignorant statement which I proved was ignorant and now you are out of intellectual ammo hence the equally ignorant pseudo-ebonics deflection.

Amazing how you continue to highlight your ignorance. Its uncanny.:laugh:

You said that AFDC was like Jim Crow, retard troll - are you running from your retardation?

You're just a troll - you know the shit you post is stupid beyond measure, but you sit in your mommas basement and have nothing better to do that troll... :dunno:

You are simply stupid.

There was nothing lucky about it. Black people are survivors. God/nature chose us to be the example of humanity. You are a genetic mutation that wont last no matter what you do. As you are bred out by the indigenous people of the world remember that.

Amazing how you continue to highlight your ignorance. Its uncanny.:laugh:

You said that AFDC was like Jim Crow, retard troll - are you running from your retardation?

You're just a troll - you know the shit you post is stupid beyond measure, but you sit in your mommas basement and have nothing better to do that troll... :dunno:
You said you never graduated from high school. You are not qualified to to ask me serious questions.

Forum List

Back