Black leftists: If you could go back and prevent US slavery, but live with aftermath, would you?

In other words you made an ignorant statement which I proved was ignorant and now you are out of intellectual ammo hence the equally ignorant pseudo-ebonics deflection.

No other words, I use my own; you are a retard making stupid statements. AFDC had no racial component - ever. Your claim was utter stupidity.

Hey, you're stupid and uneducated.

Amazing how you continue to highlight your ignorance. Its uncanny.:laugh:

You said that AFDC was like Jim Crow, retard troll - are you running from your retardation?

You're just a troll - you know the shit you post is stupid beyond measure, but you sit in your mommas basement and have nothing better to do that troll... :dunno:
And I posted a link that plainly informer you that Black people were routinely and unfairly denied benefits.
What else would more plainly high light one of the manifestations of Jim crow; you stupid hick.

And I posted a link that plainly informer you that Black people were routinely and unfairly denied benefits.
What else would more plainly high light one of the manifestations of Jim crow; you stupid hick.

Democrats have broken all sorts of laws, it doesn't change what the laws are.

AFDC was color blind - from it's inception on, regardless of what democrats did.

In other words you made an ignorant statement which I proved was ignorant and now you are out of intellectual ammo hence the equally ignorant pseudo-ebonics deflection.

No other words, I use my own; you are a retard making stupid statements. AFDC had no racial component - ever. Your claim was utter stupidity.

In other words...you can't read.

In other words...you can't read.
He didnt graduate from high school. Never picked up a book after dropping out. Use it or lose it.

AFDC was color blind - from it's inception on, regardless of what democrats did.
Good God...
You are a member of the Royal society of stupid asses.

Good God...
You are a member of the Royal society of stupid asses.
Uneducated is the president of the national associations of advancement for inferior brain performance enhancement.

NAAIBPE

Yes ignorant, as your response proves...

Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite of leftism.

You are simply stupid.

AFDC was not targeted to any color.
...and Jim Crow was separate but equal. During that time period whites had no problem with Blacks getting AFDC but everything else was off limits. Is that the story?
You should thank your lucky stars that your ancestors survived the slave trade at the behest of white people. You would have otherwise been the lower classes in the shit holes of Africa along with you distant cousins. Even with your murdering each other at phenomenal rates and your dependence on the charity of white people, living in Africa would be even more humiliating as a slave than as a second-class citizen in America.
You should thank your lucky stars that your ancestors survived the Black death brought on by people so ignorant and unsanitary that living ,eating and sleeping side by side with rats was commonplace.
You should thank your ancestors for traveling to other lands and bringing back math, the alphabet and mimicking the educational structures and institutions of others that lifted your ignorant
people from the dark ages.
You can thank other races that taught you to stop dumping your feces in the same rivers you drank from, hell you can thank other races for providing you with toilet tissue.
Safe to say, the knowledge of other races pulled you from the depths of subsisting on bugs.
Watermelons and slaves. Both were puny until genetically modified by their masters. The masters even did the near-impossible, teach a limited number of slaves to read and write.

Literacy and numerology is not something that comes naturally to blacks. You need to be grateful.

Notice that Asclepias is shown a link where two Harvard PhDs say "without blacks selling slaves to eureopeans slavery in the US would not have existed the way it did" and he completely ignores it, pretends it doesn't exist.

Couldn't even be bothered to pretend he knows more than 2 PhDs from Harvard.

Are you implying that African black involvement in the slave trade somehow absolves the role of whites in America owning 4 million blacks as property?

[
Yes you did. You claimed you never graduated from high school. From you lack of understanding its obvious you were being truthful.

So lying is your idea of clever?

That explains your post.

Join Starkey on ignore, you have nothing to offer, troll.
Aww him mad he said he never graduated from high school and I pointed it out to him. :laugh:

Now he is threatening to ignore me. What ever do I do to stop him?
laugh.gif

As long as we are doing alternate reality

How about if we had brought blacks here as free men like everyone else and allowed them to work for fair wages, own land and vote?

How about if white plantation owners actually had to PAY for their labor

Yes ignorant, as your response proves...

Obviously stupidity is a prerequisite of leftism.

You are simply stupid.

AFDC was not targeted to any color.
...and Jim Crow was separate but equal. During that time period whites had no problem with Blacks getting AFDC but everything else was off limits. Is that the story?
You should thank your lucky stars that your ancestors survived the slave trade at the behest of white people. You would have otherwise been the lower classes in the shit holes of Africa along with you distant cousins. Even with your murdering each other at phenomenal rates and your dependence on the charity of white people, living in Africa would be even more humiliating as a slave than as a second-class citizen in America.
You should thank your lucky stars that your ancestors survived the Black death brought on by people so ignorant and unsanitary that living ,eating and sleeping side by side with rats was commonplace.
You should thank your ancestors for traveling to other lands and bringing back math, the alphabet and mimicking the educational structures and institutions of others that lifted your ignorant
people from the dark ages.
You can thank other races that taught you to stop dumping your feces in the same rivers you drank from, hell you can thank other races for providing you with toilet tissue.
Safe to say, the knowledge of other races pulled you from the depths of subsisting on bugs.
Watermelons and slaves. Both were puny until genetically modified by their masters. The masters even did the near-impossible, teach a limited number of slaves to read and write.

Literacy and numerology is not something that comes naturally to blacks. You need to be grateful.
Says the guy who's ancestors failed at civilization the first go round and had to be educated by Blacks twice.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back