Black leftists: If you could go back and prevent US slavery, but live with aftermath, would you?

Um...yes...I see exactly.

I ask liberals yet another question that exposes their hypocrisy or creates a situation they're uncomfortable in debating.
They refuse to answer and accuse me of responding with "see they won't answer".
We both say "see".

Yes. I see. You hate questions that are difficult on your ideology.
I betcha he just hates retarded questions.

Hey, Bucky, if you could go back and kill all liberals at birth since the beginning of time, would you do it and live with the outcome? Still in thrall to dictator kings and queens? What do you say, or will you be to chicken to answer?

The people who fought a war to free themselves of the excessive governing of the King would vote conservative, not "liberal".

The world would have been more peaceful and prosperous without liberals.

What is 'conservative' about breaking with all tradition and law?

I know- this is just another of your 'liberals all bad' idiotic rants.

But this one is just more idiotic and racist than most.

When tradition and law is oppressive and evil...then conservatives leave it. AMERICAN tradition and law...was founded and created by those who FLED and fought against British oppression.

Which is why conservatives fight to MAINTAIN the tradition and law this nation has...which was created out of fighting British tyranny. Modern liberals....want to push us back towards the style of government the colonies fought to escape from.
What a contradiction, since slavery was legal by those fleeing British oppression...
My daughter wrote a paper about that very subject. She entitled it "The Hypocrisy of America"

You people need to blame your ancestors and their love of free labor for your perceived problems with the blacks in this country.

Psst guess what color the first person to sell a black person was?
Tan. The Arabs were the first to sell a Black person. Whites were busy selling their own. Where do you think the word slave came from? The Slavic people.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Specifically....you'd all be living in Africa.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?

I guess this is where we pretend "chattel slavery" is the same as the slavery that existed since at least biblical times. You know the type where the slave was still considered human?

Hey, Bucky, if you could go back and kill all liberals at birth since the beginning of time, would you do it and live with the outcome? Still in thrall to dictator kings and queens? What do you say, or will you be to chicken to answer?

The people who fought a war to free themselves of the excessive governing of the King would vote conservative, not "liberal".

When tradition and law is oppressive and evil...then conservatives leave it. AMERICAN tradition and law...was founded and created by those who FLED and fought against British oppression.

Which is why conservatives fight to MAINTAIN the tradition and law this nation has...which was created out of fighting British tyranny. Modern liberals....want to push us back towards the style of government the colonies fought to escape from.
What a contradiction, since slavery was legal by those fleeing British oppression...
My daughter wrote a paper about that very subject. She entitled it "The Hypocrisy of America"
I was amazed that the history I read about was not the history the movies portrayed....the first thing that came to mind is, I hope they still don't do that..but alas...

In a heart beat. You too would have to live with the aftermath of america not being a world power. You would still be stuck in europe somewhere or in the US which would have become a penal colony.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Even considering that you're a fat, white troll who didn't manage to finish high school, that is astoundingly dumb.

This is a simple question...which no black leftist will answer honestly because...well...lefties are lying scum.

But...if scientists broke into a scientific revolution and discovered time travel....and you were able to go back in time...and duty stop slavery from EVER landing on American shores...would you? Here's the trick....you'd have to come back to 2015...and did live with the butterfly effect consequences.

Would you? Dont bother answering. I know deep deep deep down....you would not change a damn thing.

There's a gotcha here. Slaves brought to America were largely already slaves in Africa. So, what could have been done to prevent slavery from existing across the globe in that era?

I guess this is where we pretend "chattel slavery" is the same as the slavery that existed since at least biblical times.
It's even in the Bible, How to care for your slaves...the prequel is, How to play genocide when people won't give you the promised land, by God...

In a heart beat. You too would have to live with the aftermath of america not being a world power. You would still be stuck in europe somewhere or in the US which would have become a penal colony.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Even considering that you're a fat, white troll who didn't manage to finish high school, that is astoundingly dumb.
We don't care to hear about your life story..Maybe later...

Thats impossible. I'm pretty sure someone has recordings of you trying to learn your ABC's

Actually there is no gotcha except your ignorance of African history.
Chattel slavery never existed among African slaves...that's purely a white institution.

You people need to blame your ancestors and their love of free labor for your perceived problems with the blacks in this country.

Tan. The Arabs were the first to sell a Black person. Whites were busy selling their own. Where do you think the word slave came from? The Slavic people.

okay let me rephrase, what color was the first person who sold a slave from Africa to the new world?

Yes, of course it was another black.

okay let me rephrase, what color was the first person who sold a slave from Africa to the new world?

So you have a link? Your guess is not sufficient. The answer is still tan or white.

So you have a link? Your guess is not sufficient. The answer is still tan or white.

oh no here's how it happened.

Some Portugese showed up in South Africa and captured some blacks and told them they were now slaves headed to the New World for a life of manual labor.

"Oh no white man, you no want me . I bring you lots of strong , stupid blacks to be slaves" so off he went and captured Africa's stupidest and sold them to the Portugese

And thus historically you can see that the "African American" is a direct descendant of the dumbest people in Africa.

I ask liberals yet another question that exposes their hypocrisy or creates a situation they're uncomfortable in debating.
We both say "see".

That's real delusional, Bucky, congrats.

I have another question for you. If black people didn't have hands the cops wouldn't have to be so terrified of them because they wouldn't be able to pull a trigger, even if they were un-armed, even if they were un-armed and gazing out to sea, even if they were un-armed and an infant.

Therefore cops shooting unarmed black people would end. Whaddya think, should we cut off the hands of all black people?

We both say "see".

That's real delusional, Bucky, congrats.

I have another question for you. If black people didn't have hands the cops wouldn't have to be so terrified of them because they wouldn't be able to pull a trigger, even if they were un-armed, even if they were un-armed and gazing out to sea, even if they were un-armed and an infant.

Therefore cops shooting unarmed black people would end. Whaddya think, should we cut off the hands of all black people?

The crime rate would drop, that's for sure.

oh no here's how it happened.

Some Portugese showed up in South Africa and captured some blacks and told them they were now slaves headed to the New World for a life of manual labor.

"Oh no white man, you no want me . I bring you lots of strong , stupid blacks to be slaves" so off he went and captured Africa's stupidest and sold them to the Portugese

And thus historically you can see that the "African American" is a direct descendant of the dumbest people in Africa.
The bedtime stories you were told dont count as fact.

Drunk already?

Look, Asslips is a troll - he is here to spew shit,

But absent slavery, what do you, as a semi-coherent leftist with mild Alzheimer's think the impact would have been on the USA?

No civil war, that is for sure. So do you think that without a debilitating war, the industrialization of the nation would have slowed?

See, Asslips is a stupid fuck, and deliberately so - he's just trolling. But his spew is the polar opposite of logic. Chances are that the USA would have risen to world leadership faster if not encumbered by slavery.

Here is the trick- if 'slavery' never happened- you have no idea what the 'butterfly effect' would have been.

You might not exist- the United States might not exist.

Do you even object to slavery- at all?

Of course I'm against it. Afterall...Republicans fought to end it.
How cool is this? Bucky is against slavery BECAUSE of party ideology, not because it is wrong.

Drunk already?

Look, Asslips is a troll - he is here to spew shit,

But absent slavery, what do you, as a semi-coherent leftist with mild Alzheimer's think the impact would have been on the USA?

No civil war, that is for sure. So do you think that without a debilitating war, the industrialization of the nation would have slowed?

See, Asslips is a stupid fuck, and deliberately so - he's just trolling. But his spew is the polar opposite of logic. Chances are that the USA would have risen to world leadership faster if not encumbered by slavery.
Dont be upset you are a uneducated fat white boy. Without Black people the US would have never become an economic power house and would not have been able to afford the Louisiana Purchase which came about by another former slave kicking the French military's ass Say thank you Uneducated.

Forum List

Back