black liberal activist Sassy Shaun King: "Democrats are running cities with worst police brutality", criticizes Pres Obama, praises Rowdy Rand Paul

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there is still hope for black people, my friends!

EaClnuNUMAMMii0

EaClnuNUMAMMii0

Blacks did worse under Obama. That is a fact. At least economically. Polling also said Americans of all races felt that race relations got worse under Obama.

He had such an opportunity and he completely blew it.

• Banned
This is Demetrius Griffin Jr 15 yo. He was burned alive in a 55 gallon drum in 2016 because he didn’t want to join a gang in Chicago. His killers have still not been caught. Why didn’t America march for him?

EZ7ZrbfU4AADKOR

EaClnuNUMAMMii0

Blacks did worse under Obama. That is a fact. At least economically. Polling also said Americans of all races felt that race relations got worse under Obama.

He had such an opportunity and he completely blew it.

Most black people see through all this bull S. They see these woke whites and laugh at them washing their feet.

Jesus Christ I can't believe this is happening.LOL. Next the black will want their toes sucked.

• Banned
Let us always remember the life and never ever ever ever ever forget the death of George Floyd.

• Banned
defeating white supremacy without nonracist white people creates black supremacy

when King posts something, he immediately gets around 4 thousand likes in just one minute...that's how much influence he has on social media, my friends

"sincerity is my only credential" - Malcolm X

Shaun King embodies that attitude, my friends

EaClnuNUMAMMii0

I know of him a tad via reading a few articles and such and that’s about it.

His statement is an important one because is at least getting air time. I know we can mock him but, if he has any importance besides a YouTube video and message board, he could actually get the word out that people are too afraid of saying on the woke side, right?

1. People catch on and have a real open discussion without government. No, I’m not talking about a revolution thing. Without petty bullshit.

2. The woke police snatch him up and he’ll have no audience but those who would want to have a fair discussion where both sides listen.

I think we need more of it. At least we will use the vote and not
the brick.

Forum List

Back