Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

Oh, there are two threads for this now. Apparently the kid was black. Go figure, right?
Are youy trying to imply that it is typical for black fathers to bash their children against concrete walls?
No, I'm heavily implying that the Black Lives Matter group is ready to launch into a frenzy before having all the information.

I don't have a list. I have only one extreme case on ignore. There are some people who I recognize as not worth reading (of all political persuasions, btw), so I scroll past them. But, if while scrolling my eye catches something that might be worth reading or addressing, then I will. As for Danny, I recently chastised him for a particularly vulgar post as he was not helping the conservative POV in the thread in question.
I think it commendable that you are willing to waid through 5 feet of shit to get to the posts worth reading.

I cant do it. I think I have about 500 people on ignore here, lol.
That sounds typical of someone that cant deal with another persons POV if its different from your own. If you need to ignore someone you dont need software to do it. The only posters I have on ignore are those that assault my eyes with constant photos.
Holy shit, call the media! Someone taught this ^ monkey how to type!

You are a real idiot, man you are embarrassing the entire human race.
The human race can get more embarrassed after watching BH Obama accept the Nobel Prize for Peace with a straight face?

If the Right can't find a racist take on something, they probably won't talk about it.

That's a big fat lie, and you know it.
For a small minority of the Right, he has a point, but it is not typical of the right in the USA and hasnt been since about 1964 when the GOP voted in near unanimity to give blacks equal rights under the Civil Rights Act.
As opposed to the vast majority of the left?
The racism of the left is paternal and more subtle than the kind of racism used by idiots on the right who still engage in that crap.
Um...no.

"Racism" is not just a game that white liberals and white conservatives play.

Black racists exist. Black racists vote Democrat.

Brown racists exist. Brown racists vote Democrat.

Yellow racists exist. Yellow racists vote Democrat.
Etc.

As the demographics change white racism will become all but irrelevant and Democrats will own racism in its entirety.
My reference to the left includes leftists of all races, so we are in agreement.

I don't have a list. I have only one extreme case on ignore. There are some people who I recognize as not worth reading (of all political persuasions, btw), so I scroll past them. But, if while scrolling my eye catches something that might be worth reading or addressing, then I will. As for Danny, I recently chastised him for a particularly vulgar post as he was not helping the conservative POV in the thread in question.
I think it commendable that you are willing to waid through 5 feet of shit to get to the posts worth reading.

That sounds typical of someone that cant deal with another persons POV if its different from your own. If you need to ignore someone you dont need software to do it. The only posters I have on ignore are those that assault my eyes with constant photos.

The human race can get more embarrassed after watching BH Obama accept the Nobel Prize for Peace with a straight face?

Obama is a terrible President, he didn't deserve to win the Nobel Peace Prize, it had nothing to do with skin color.

Obama is a terrible President, he didn't deserve to win the Nobel Peace Prize, it had nothing to do with skin color.
What could Obama have done, other than be the first elected 'black' President, to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?

These morons cite an outrageous racial stereotype about blacks being somehow related to gorillas in order to slam White privilege and complain that a white boys life was saved.

When will blacks realize that the left is doing everything in its power to reduce them to subhuman status in the minds of people across the planet?

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect 'White Privilege'
13335544_10156822137255391_2561775442220439358_n.jpg

Today, it all has to do with colour. We can thank all of that to that ridiculous program called multiculturalism. Now whites have to sit in the back of the bus.

That's a big fat lie, and you know it.
For a small minority of the Right, he has a point, but it is not typical of the right in the USA and hasnt been since about 1964 when the GOP voted in near unanimity to give blacks equal rights under the Civil Rights Act.
As opposed to the vast majority of the left?
The racism of the left is paternal and more subtle than the kind of racism used by idiots on the right who still engage in that crap.
Um...no.

"Racism" is not just a game that white liberals and white conservatives play.

Black racists exist. Black racists vote Democrat.

Brown racists exist. Brown racists vote Democrat.

Yellow racists exist. Yellow racists vote Democrat.
Etc.

As the demographics change white racism will become all but irrelevant and Democrats will own racism in its entirety.
My reference to the left includes leftists of all races, so we are in agreement.
You said the "left" was more subtle about their racism and paternal, and that is what I vehemently disagree with.

The "left" is itself merely a manifestation of racism against white people.

No, I am pretty sure that Asslipias has someone type for him.

Do you think that men who pretend to be Transgender belong in the girls restroom?
How do you prove your transgendered?

Forum List

Back