Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

Call me cynical but I'm guessing the zoo people made a calculated decision based on money.

The kid got through some sort of opening in the barriers. He dies and that's gross negligence on the part of the zoo. He dies when the zoo people could have taken the shot and didn't,

that's even more liability.

Based on the video evidence, it doesn't appear the gorilla means to do harm to the kid. The scary dragging around part was even done in what, to gorillas and their babies, was probably considered safe.
The negro kid was NOT being watched by it's negro parent. Yes parent as there is no such thing as having TWO negro parents!
They should have 'put down' the negro mother instead!

And once again USMB's best representative of modern American conservatism proves he's worthy of that title.

Dannyboys does not represent American conservatism.

He speaks for himself and no one else. But racist comments like his are useful to the left to deflect from the topic at hand, very convenient for the leftards.

He doesn't get taken to task very often by the resident RW'ers, who are hardly hesitant to attack liberals they disagree with.

I call that tacit approval.

You haven't considered the most obvious aspect: we just don't read his posts.

They had to shoot the gorilla because if the kid died his parents would own the zoo.
Wrong. That's like thinking you'd own Trump Tower if you dropped your kid off it.

Here's the problem with that theory: A Trump Towers is privately owned, and such owners generally vigorously defend their interests. The Cincinnati Zoo is a non-profit which receives tax levies (not sure if is publicly owned, or just a trough sucker). The lack of accountability factor would likely result in a cave-in settlement,

You haven't considered the most obvious aspect: we just don't read his posts.
lol, so when it comes to reading posts, do you use a black list or a white list?

I don't have a list. I have only one extreme case on ignore. There are some people's posts whom I recognize as not being worth reading (of all political persuasions, btw), so I scroll past them. But, if while scrolling my eye catches something that might be worth reading or addressing, then I will. As for Danny, I recently chastised him for a particularly vulgar post as he was not helping the conservative POV in the thread in question.

Last edited:
I don't have a list. I have only one extreme case on ignore. There are some people who I recognize as not worth reading (of all political persuasions, btw), so I scroll past them. But, if while scrolling my eye catches something that might be worth reading or addressing, then I will. As for Danny, I recently chastised him for a particularly vulgar post as he was not helping the conservative POV in the thread in question.
I think it commendable that you are willing to waid through 5 feet of shit to get to the posts worth reading.

I cant do it. I think I have about 500 people on ignore here, lol.

I don't have a list. I have only one extreme case on ignore. There are some people who I recognize as not worth reading (of all political persuasions, btw), so I scroll past them. But, if while scrolling my eye catches something that might be worth reading or addressing, then I will. As for Danny, I recently chastised him for a particularly vulgar post as he was not helping the conservative POV in the thread in question.
I think it commendable that you are willing to waid through 5 feet of shit to get to the posts worth reading.

That sounds typical of someone that cant deal with another persons POV if its different from your own. If you need to ignore someone you dont need software to do it. The only posters I have on ignore are those that assault my eyes with constant photos.

That sounds typical of someone that cant deal with another persons POV if its different from your own. If you need to ignore someone you dont need software to do it. The only posters I have on ignore are those that assault my eyes with constant photos.
Holy shit, call the media! Someone taught this ^ monkey how to type!

Call me cynical but I'm guessing the zoo people made a calculated decision based on money.

The kid got through some sort of opening in the barriers. He dies and that's gross negligence on the part of the zoo. He dies when the zoo people could have taken the shot and didn't,

that's even more liability.

Based on the video evidence, it doesn't appear the gorilla means to do harm to the kid. The scary dragging around part was even done in what, to gorillas and their babies, was probably considered safe.
The negro kid was NOT being watched by it's negro parent. Yes parent as there is no such thing as having TWO negro parents!
They should have 'put down' the negro mother instead!

And once again USMB's best representative of modern American conservatism proves he's worthy of that title.

Dannyboys does not represent American conservatism.

He speaks for himself and no one else. But racist comments like his are useful to the left to deflect from the topic at hand, very convenient for the leftards.
I doubt my "racist comments" mean anything to the grand total of about thirty daily posters here.
Half of them agree with me the other half don't.
So fucking what?
"You know that 'Dannyboys' is sure a racist. That for sure makes my mind up about voting for Hillary".
Ya fucking right!
I've lived all over the world. There is only one common denominator".
Negroes world wide are the most violent out of control race on the planet.
No other race has any respect for them because of how they behave.
racial iq bell curve - Google Search
Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious. Blame GOD.

Racism is when you blame everyone of a certain race for actions of some, or even many.

The innocent have a right to their innocence no matter how reprehensible someone else of their color might be.
I guess nearly all of the contemporary left is racist against whites then....

If the Right can't find a racist take on something, they probably won't talk about it.

That's a big fat lie, and you know it.
For a small minority of the Right, he has a point, but it is not typical of the right in the USA and hasnt been since about 1964 when the GOP voted in near unanimity to give blacks equal rights under the Civil Rights Act.
As opposed to the vast majority of the left?

So there is outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child. That tells you white people every thing you need to know.
No there was only stupidity on your part that you think sarcastic comments are indicative of outrage.
The Darwin Award doesn't even come close to doing justice to this post.

Your IQ is confirmed to be around 60.
I thought i warned you that licking your own testicles would cause a drop in your relevance?

So there is outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child. That tells you white people every thing you need to know.
No there was only stupidity on your part that you think sarcastic comments are indicative of outrage.
The Darwin Award doesn't even come close to doing justice to this post.

Your IQ is confirmed to be around 60.
You are being very generous.

I think he has a friend type for him for pay.

If the Right can't find a racist take on something, they probably won't talk about it.

For a small minority of the Right, he has a point, but it is not typical of the right in the USA and hasnt been since about 1964 when the GOP voted in near unanimity to give blacks equal rights under the Civil Rights Act.
The racism of the left is paternal and more subtle than the kind of racism used by idiots on the right who still engage in that crap.

The racism of the left is paternal and more subtle than the kind of racism used by idiots on the right who still engage in that crap.

Most minorities are mostly on the left. Are they paternal to themselves?

Um...no.

"Racism" is not just a game that white liberals and white conservatives play.

Black racists exist. Black racists vote Democrat.

Brown racists exist. Brown racists vote Democrat.

Yellow racists exist. Yellow racists vote Democrat.
Etc.

As the demographics change white racism will become all but irrelevant and Democrats will own racism in its entirety.

Holy shit, call the media! Someone taught this ^ monkey how to type!

You are a real idiot, man you are embarrassing the entire human race.

Oh, there are two threads for this now. Apparently the kid was black. Go figure, right?
Are youy trying to imply that it is typical for black fathers to bash their children against concrete walls?

Some blacks even PROMOTE the similarity!

th

Forum List

Back