🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives MAGA

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Blacks for Trump have come up with the greatest slogan EVER! :banana: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

BLMAGA2.jpg

Blacks for Trump have come up with the greatest slogan EVER! :banana: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

View attachment 388164

33% of blacks support Drumpf? :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody has taken me up on my offer. Trump gets 12% or over of the black vote and I leave USMB forever. Less than 12% you leave for a month. Time to put your ridiculous Rasmussen polls to bed and put this goofy claim to the test. Are ya game?

trump has less than 10 percent support in the black community.

Can you read the sign?

View attachment 388166
I can read the Gallup Company poll. And even if trump had 33 percent black support, it would mean 2 out of every 3 black Americans can't stand his punk ass. That's not support, that is called you racists just want to fool just enough blacks to get trump a second term so he can continue his white supremacist agenda.

Nobody has taken me up on my offer. Trump gets 12% or over of the black vote and I leave USMB forever. Less than 12% you leave for a month. Time to put your ridiculous Rasmussen polls to bed and put this goofy claim to the test. Are ya game?
There's no need to leave USMB.

Honestly I don't think many folks pay that much attention to your post anyway.

Last edited:
I can read the Gallup Company poll. And even if trump had 33 percent black support, it would mean 2 out of every 3 black Americans can't stand his punk ass. That's not support, that is called you racists just want to fool just enough blacks to get trump a second term so he can continue his white supremacist agenda.
Actually it would mean 2 out of every 3 black Americans still prefer Marxist politics over Freedom and Liberty.

That would be nothing new.

However a 3rd of black Americans choosing Freedom and Liberty over the constraints of the Democrat Party would be huge.

Can you read the sign?

View attachment 388166
What you fail to understand is that DEMS can't win with large black turnout---if blacks don't absolutely hate Trump enough to turn out to the polls and vote illegally often--he wins

This is the real reason, why Dems like Blacks better than hispanics btw.

View attachment 388164

I'm your huckleberry....

View attachment 388164

I'm your huckleberry....

I have a taker? Excellent Huck! :)

100-best-novels-huck-finn-009.jpg

Forum List

Back