Black Lives Matter: Another youth shot dead

Deflecting the fact that or blacks kill other blacks doesn't change the fact.
Stop blaming others.
Whites have and do kill whites....Why deflect from all truths and stop hitting on a dead horse?

What's the dead horse? That people keep harping on cops killing blacks?
Or that no one wants to address blacks killing other blacks?

Did anyone ever suggest that driving through a display window and fighting with the police was a bad idea?
Bad idea, but not a capital offense.

It remains to be seen how much "fighting" he did, but I think the facts will show it was not enough to deserve to get shot dead!

Keep in mind you loons butchered the Ferguson story (and TrayGone) and in the end looked like fools but yet every time this happens you keep making the same mistake. You want so desperately to see things that are not there

Stop blaming others.
Whites have and do kill whites....Why deflect from all truths and stop hitting on a dead horse?

I believe that whites ignore their own race and their murders as much as blacks do theirs...

This kid wasn't killed in Chicago by thugs. Separate issue.
The point, of course, is that black lives only "matter" when they're killed by white people.

If these cops broke a rule, nail 'em good. That's an easy call.

And then the Left can go back to ignoring the slaughter in Chicago, Baltimore and other areas, and looking for more stories like this one.

Dealership video shows Christian Taylor before officer shot him - CNN.com

Shot dead at 19. His father summed it up, saying that his son committed a wrong but he didn't deserve to die, and police should be trained to take down an unarmed youth without deadly force.

Christian was a good kid, only 19, and made a big mistake. But he didn't deserve to have police violently take away his life.

This is no Michael Brown case. Two officers against a 5 foot 9 180 pound college athlete. No way in hell this should have ended in the kid's death.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

You need to start telling the Blacks that Black Lives Matter
They kill each other way more than the cops do.
Yeah, they need more mass murderers like white males...

stay on topic.... if you want to talk about while male serial killers, start another thread

You'll note that I didn't say that. I said murder statistics are a separate issue than this black kid getting shot, but I didn't tell you to stop posting about that issue.

Stop blaming others.

I believe that whites ignore their own race and their murders as much as blacks do theirs...

But the topic is BLACK LIVES MATTER.
Correct?

Stop blaming others.

Apparently, the lives of little black girls gunned down on the streets of Chicago don't matter as much as those of thugs committing crimes. It is very convoluted reasoning.

Stop blaming others.

It's not deflecting to say that this kid getting shot dead by a cop is unrelated to thugs killing blacks.

I think you need to be MORE worried about how the MOST blacks are dying.......

I don't CARE HOW, I just don't need them used as an excuse to vilify cops or whites .................

All lives matter, but just like with the muslims who have been waring for years, some folks are gonna do what some folks do no matter how much you try and intervene.

The blacks will always be killing blacks until your moral / cultural values change.

The destruction of family values and loss of morals is all contributing to your cultures self destruction.

It is not that I don't care, more like watching a train wreck in progress.

The action has already started, I know the carnage and destruction will be significant, but the train is a huge mass that has gathered speed and I am helpless to impede it's certain course of destruction. I would turn away from such ugliness but some perverse corner of my soul can not help but watch the never before scene play out in front of me. While being powerless to stop the action I can only sit back and watch in sheer horror as the events unfold.

This kid wasn't killed in Chicago by thugs. Separate issue.
The point, of course, is that black lives only "matter" when they're killed by white people.

If these cops broke a rule, nail 'em good. That's an easy call.

And then the Left can go back to ignoring the slaughter in Chicago, Baltimore and other areas, and looking for more stories like this one.

Black lives matter is specifically about unjustified killing of blacks by cops of any race.

Cops are given the power of law to arrest citizens and use deadly force when necessary. Thugs killing people is not backed by law, it's counter to the law, and is prosecuted. But when a cop kills a citizen, the state killed that citizen. And if unjustified killings of citizens by the state targets blacks, then that is a major injustice.

Black lives matter is specifically about unjustified killing of blacks by cops of any race.

Cops are given the power of law to arrest citizens and use deadly force when necessary. Thugs killing people is not backed by law, it's counter to the law, and is prosecuted. But when a cop kills a citizen, the state killed that citizen. And if unjustified killings of citizens by the state targets blacks, then that is a major injustice.
I see. So otherwise black lives don't matter, or they don't matter as much?

Stop blaming others.

Apparently, the lives of little black girls gunned down on the streets of Chicago don't matter as much as those of thugs committing crimes. It is very convoluted reasoning.

Who ever said that? I said it's a separate, not lesser, issue.

Shot dead at 19. His father summed it up, saying that his son committed a wrong but he didn't deserve to die, and police should be trained to take down an unarmed youth without deadly force.

Christian was a good kid, only 19, and made a big mistake. But he didn't deserve to have police violently take away his life.

This is no Michael Brown case. Two officers against a 5 foot 9 180 pound college athlete. No way in hell this should have ended in the kid's death.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Do what you're told. Obey the law. Don't get dead. It has nothing to do with age, race, or sex.

Stop blaming others.

Correct?
No, you're reading it wrong...

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Do what you're told. Obey the law. Don't get dead. It has nothing to do with age, race, or sex.
It has everything to do with submission...even when you have done nothing wrong...Which creates a power corrupt police system..

Stop blaming others.

Who ever said that? I said it's a separate, not lesser, issue.
Is it possible then that the few blacks that are killed while committing crimes by cops is a more important issue than the 1000s of often innocent blacks killed by other blacks?

Stop blaming others.

Correct?
Love, peace and harmony is sorely lacking in humans around the world

Correct?
Love, peace and harmony is sorely lacking in humans around the world
I'll say, just look at the history...

I think all life is sacred, too bad those black lives don't matter over at planned parenthood.

Perhaps the "Black lives matter" crews could show up over there and prevent any more abortions.........

The constitution says we are all created equal, so why do I keep getting the message that fucking blacks are so much more important than any other race??

Funny thing is that many of those abortions could have ended up as the "thugs" you deride. With 50 million more people or whatever, would there be more or less crime?

Bringing up abortion on every topic gets stale when it becomes apparent that your concern for the lives of the down and out ends once they leave the womb.

Why do you care more about fetuses than about people?

Wrong again. I'm against thugs killing blacks in the inner cities, and against police brutality and racial profiling.

Those are 3 separate issues.
I thought you were bring up the value of black lives. Are they more valuable in some issues than others? It defies credibility to assert the very few black lives taken by cops are more important than the 1000s taken by...let's call them thugs.

I never said they're more important. I said they're a separate issue.

Wrong again. I'm against thugs killing blacks in the inner cities, and against police brutality and racial profiling.

Those are 3 separate issues.
I thought you were bring up the value of black lives. Are they more valuable in some issues than others? It defies credibility to assert the very few black lives taken by cops are more important than the 1000s taken by...let's call them thugs.

I never said they're more important. I said they're a separate issue.
Well, if you keep contending that black lives matter, you kind of have to talk about how the vast majority of them are killed. It's not by cops btw.

Forum List

Back