Black lives matter to boycott white owned businesses for black christmas

So, telling blacks to not patronize white business is not racist? Palease.
How is it racist? Please explain to the board what makes it racist?
It is racist by the accepted definition to only patronize black businesses simply because they are black owned. That is almost supremacist and definitely is seperatist driven. Which us okay with me. You'll get no whining for racial unity from me.
If patronizing Black businesses is racist then so is patronizing white businesses.
If the sole reason is because the ownership or stakeholders are white...you're correct. Racism is a joke word anyway.
Its only a joke when selectively applied. Racism is a system (ism) based on race. Blacks as a group cant practice racism. If we deny any white people the ability to buy Black owned toilet paper they can just get it from a white toilet paper maker.

Racism can be a system, but doesn't have to be.

Furthermore, Racist systems can be Black, look at Mugabe's Zimbabwe which had kicked White farmers to the curb.

It is racist by the accepted definition to only patronize black businesses simply because they are black owned. That is almost supremacist and definitely is seperatist driven. Which us okay with me. You'll get no whining for racial unity from me.
If patronizing Black businesses is racist then so is patronizing white businesses.
If the sole reason is because the ownership or stakeholders are white...you're correct. Racism is a joke word anyway.
Its only a joke when selectively applied. Racism is a system (ism) based on race. Blacks as a group cant practice racism. If we deny any white people the ability to buy Black owned toilet paper they can just get it from a white toilet paper maker.
"Racism" is not a system, it is a way of thinking. You can have a system based on racism, but a system of racism is founded upon the reality of racist thought prior to becoming a system. So the true definition of racism is still a belief that your race is superior to others.
Yes racism is a system. A way of thinking is also a system. No. Believing your race is superior would be another word called racist. Not the same as racism.

Some complain about Black Americans on welfare (ignoring others on the dole), an idea is suggested to promote black businesses, and that is attacked also. Deranged.

I will keep my pharmacist, produce store, supermarket, and other black owned businesses as they are the best in town.

If it's so bad here, why do they stay here?

I don't just believe white people and our culture are superior, I know it. I am the definition of a racist. But I do not want to rule over blacks and other minorities. I want to live separate from them and trade with them. When one studies race relations over time, they'll reach the same conclusion. For example, the native american tribes that lived further away from white settlements tended to have better relations with the whites. They traded and even fought the tribe closest to the whites because of mutual benefit.

Furthermore, Racist systems can be Black, look at Mugabe's Zimbabwe which had kicked White farmers to the curb.
That wasnt a racist system. That was taking back the land that whites stole. Thank you Mugabe.

"Racism" is not a system, it is a way of thinking. You can have a system based on racism, but a system of racism is founded upon the reality of racist thought prior to becoming a system. So the true definition of racism is still a belief that your race is superior to others.
Yes racism is a system. A way of thinking is also a system. No. Believing your race is superior would be another word called racist. Not the same as racism.

Racism is just the belief that one race is superior over another.

That wasnt a racist system. That was taking back the land that whites stole. Thank you Mugabe.

Well, I thought we were "One" of the "World" and that "Color didn't matter"

At least that's what the Alt-Left keeps telling me.

So, then why confiscate farms from Whitey?

Some complain about Black Americans on welfare (ignoring others on the dole), an idea is suggested to promote black businesses, and that is attacked also. Deranged.

I will keep my pharmacist, produce store, supermarket, and other black owned businesses as they are the best in town.

Who said it was "so bad"? We said dont patronize white owned stores.

I'll buy from whoever I want to buy from, race, skin color don't matter to me. Is the product good? Is there good customer service? Great, we may have a deal.

A belief is a system. You guys should study Latin so you know what words actually mean. There is this word called etymology that would help you out tremendously.

Who said it was "so bad"? We said dont patronize white owned stores.

Whitey's an evil monster, but you're so eager to live among those monstrous evil Whitey's.

Something just doesn't fit, no?

A belief is a system. You guys should study Latin so you know what words actually mean. There is this word called etymology that would help you out tremendously.

I'd agree that Segregation could be classified as a "Racist system"

But, how do "Racist individuals" form a system?

Most of the jackasses hung up on this protesting bs and using race as another means to divide one another here in America are also victims of their own stupidity .

The following are 12 very disturbing examples of radical social engineering by the U.S. government….

#1 The White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships recently held a call during which religious leaders were encouraged to promote the flu vaccine during their worship services.

#2 The Obama administration has announced a plan to use U.S. foreign aid as a tool to promote gay rights in foreign nations.

#3 The U.S. Senate recently voted to legalize sodomy and bestiality for members of the U.S. military.

#4 The Obama administration is on the verge of allowing the “morning after pill”to be sold on supermarket shelves right next to toilet paper and toothpaste.

#5 In some areas of the country, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has been caught banning the words “God” and “Jesus” during funeral services for veterans.

#6 A tool developed by the CDC is being used to conduct “door to door disaster preparedness assessments” in some areas of the United States. It is a complete mystery why authorities feel the need to conduct door to door inspections of how “prepared” we all are. The following comes from a local news report in Tennessee….

The Metro Public Health and the Tennessee Department of Health will be using a tool designed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to go door to door and check to see how disaster ready you are.

The door to door assessment will take place from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thursday and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday. It will be in 30 neighborhoods in Davidson County that have been randomly selected to be the target of a door to door assessment.

#7 The EPA has instituted a new effort to get more people to quit using traditional wood-burning stoves. The following comes from a recent Natural News report….

But the EPA is now expressing concern about the 80 percent-or-so of wood stove users that still rely on non-EPA approved models. Most of the wood stoves manufactured before 1990 do not contain the EPA’s certification stamp of approval which, in the ey........................................

12 Very Disturbing Examples Of Radical Social Engineering By The U.S. Government

Because their ancestors stole the land without the permission of the people they stole it from. Its called payback.

Subsaharan Africans never mastered agriculture. They didn't have to. They had an abundance of resources that they did not have to do much of anything. As a result, they have low IQ levels. They can learn though, I think white interaction with them should be limited to trade and request for our presence in their lands. The US government should take in every white south African. Let them learn.

You're right, but you are mixing up system with institutionalized system.

I'd agree that Segregation could be classified as a "Racist system"

But, how do "Racist individuals" form a system?
They band together and create the system just like the founding fathers banded together and created the constitution but decided to keep slavery.

Fuck 'em, who cares? Fuckers are typically shitty tippers and nitpick everything.
All you whites whining about it care. If you didnt you would have never made a comment about it being racism.

I don't care. I know here there is talk about not hosting Essence & the Bayou Classic in the future.
Of course you care. If you didnt you wouldnt be whining about it being racist.

IMO, Blacks can do what they like, I'd be a hypocrite if I thought Blacks didn't have a right to be Nationalistic, or Racist like I am for my own.

You're right, but you are mixing up system with institutionalized system.
Institutionalized is just an adjective when used in that context. A system is a system no matter what adjective you put before it.

Forum List

Back