Black lives matter to boycott white owned businesses for black christmas

"Racism" is not a system, it is a way of thinking. You can have a system based on racism, but a system of racism is founded upon the reality of racist thought prior to becoming a system. So the true definition of racism is still a belief that your race is superior to others.
Yes racism is a system. A way of thinking is also a system. No. Believing your race is superior would be another word called racist. Not the same as racism.

Racism is just the belief that one race is superior over another.
A belief is a system. You guys should study Latin so you know what words actually mean. There is this word called etymology that would help you out tremendously.

I'd agree that Segregation could be classified as a "Racist system"

But, how do "Racist individuals" form a system?
They band together and create the system just like the founding fathers banded together and created the constitution but decided to keep slavery.

So, Slavery is Racism?

So, if you hate Black Africans so much, and think of them as an inferior race, you import them into your back yard?

Really?

I beg to differ, I tend to think it's just a by-product of Capitalist, and proto-Capitalist (Mercantilism) greed.

Slavery was about profits.

Some complain about Black Americans on welfare (ignoring others on the dole), an idea is suggested to promote black businesses, and that is attacked also. Deranged.

I will keep my pharmacist, produce store, supermarket, and other black owned businesses as they are the best in town.

If it's so bad here, why do they stay here?
Who said it was "so bad"? We said dont patronize white owned stores.

Whitey's an evil monster, but you're so eager to live among those monstrous evil Whitey's.

Something just doesn't fit, no?
Youre whining again.

Fuck 'em, who cares? Fuckers are typically shitty tippers and nitpick everything.
All you whites whining about it care. If you didnt you would have never made a comment about it being racism.

I don't care. I know here there is talk about not hosting Essence & the Bayou Classic in the future.
Of course you care. If you didnt you wouldnt be whining about it being racist.

IMO, Blacks can do what they like, I'd be a hypocrite if I thought Blacks didn't have a right to be Nationalistic, or Racist like I am for my own.
They have every right to be so. Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians. America is a touchy continent, but I think we could come up with an equitable solution to our race issues without any substantial violent conflict.

"Racism" is not a system, it is a way of thinking. You can have a system based on racism, but a system of racism is founded upon the reality of racist thought prior to becoming a system. So the true definition of racism is still a belief that your race is superior to others.
Yes racism is a system. A way of thinking is also a system. No. Believing your race is superior would be another word called racist. Not the same as racism.

A belief is a system. You guys should study Latin so you know what words actually mean. There is this word called etymology that would help you out tremendously.
You're right, but you are mixing up system with institutionalized system.
Institutionalized is just an adjective when used in that context. A system is a system no matter what adjective you put before it.
Fair enough. So if this is a white supremacist system, it only makes sense, as this country was founded on white, western ideas and culture.

If the sole reason is because the ownership or stakeholders are white...you're correct. Racism is a joke word anyway.
Its only a joke when selectively applied. Racism is a system (ism) based on race. Blacks as a group cant practice racism. If we deny any white people the ability to buy Black owned toilet paper they can just get it from a white toilet paper maker.

Racism can be a system, but doesn't have to be.

Furthermore, Racist systems can be Black, look at Mugabe's Zimbabwe which had kicked White farmers to the curb.
That wasnt a racist system. That was taking back the land that whites stole. Thank you Mugabe.

Well, I thought we were "One" of the "World" and that "Color didn't matter"

At least that's what the Alt-Left keeps telling me.

So, then why confiscate farms from Whitey?
Subsaharan Africans never mastered agriculture. They didn't have to. They had an abundance of resources that they did not have to do much of anything. As a result, they have low IQ levels. They can learn though, I think white interaction with them should be limited to trade and request for our presence in their lands. The US government should take in every white south African. Let them learn.

Yeah, well the idea is that Africans are behind for 2 reasons.

1.) The tropics were easier to survive, and therefor didn't promote problem solving ability, and general perceptive ability to survive by natural selection.

2.) The lack of agriculture didn't promote female seeking skilled craftsman mates to survive, and thrive in little cities.

They band together and create the system just like the founding fathers banded together and created the constitution but decided to keep slavery.

So, Slavery is Racism?

So, if you hate Black Africans so much, and think of them as an inferior race, you import them into your back yard?

Really?

I beg to differ, I tend to think it's just a by-product of Capitalist, and proto-Capitalist (Mercantilism) greed.

It is when its based on race like the slavery here in the US was.

You dont have to hate someone to be racist against them. Whites had to import Blacks because whites were too weak to do the work required to build this country into the economic giant it became.

You dont have to beg. If it was just a product of capitalism then they wouldnt have made it race based. They would have exploited the massive amount of poor white trash.

Its only a joke when selectively applied. Racism is a system (ism) based on race. Blacks as a group cant practice racism. If we deny any white people the ability to buy Black owned toilet paper they can just get it from a white toilet paper maker.

Furthermore, Racist systems can be Black, look at Mugabe's Zimbabwe which had kicked White farmers to the curb.
That wasnt a racist system. That was taking back the land that whites stole. Thank you Mugabe.

Subsaharan Africans never mastered agriculture. They didn't have to. They had an abundance of resources that they did not have to do much of anything. As a result, they have low IQ levels. They can learn though, I think white interaction with them should be limited to trade and request for our presence in their lands. The US government should take in every white south African. Let them learn.

1.) The tropics were easier to survive, and therefor didn't promote problem solving ability, and general perceptive ability to survive by natural selection.

2.) The lack of agriculture didn't promote female seeking skilled craftsman mates to survive, and thrive in little cities.
That's pretty much what I said.

Institutionalized is just an adjective when used in that context. A system is a system no matter what adjective you put before it.
Fair enough. So if this is a white supremacist system, it only makes sense, as this country was founded on white, western ideas and culture.
I would disagree on that. Whites have no culture to speak of without borrowing from other groups like Blacks and even the Iroquois which is where the constitution came from.

So, Slavery is Racism?

Really?

You dont have to hate someone to be racist against them. Whites had to import Blacks because whites were too weak to do the work required to build this country into the economic giant it became.

You dont have to beg. If it was just a product of capitalism then they wouldnt have made it race based. They would have exploited the massive amount of poor white trash.
Slavery was a product of feudalism, not capitalism.

So, Slavery is Racism?

Really?

True whites enslaved other whites in feudal times. However chattel slavery was based on racism.

So, Slavery is Racism?

Really?

Apparently the most efficient, and cheap slaves were Black Africans.

Believe me they experimented with Whites I.E Irish, or peasant English, etc.
and
also with Native Americans.

However, these groups had some difficulties.

For one it was easier to have Africans trade other Africans into slavery for cheap, than to raid Ireland, or Native American towns.

Furthermore, the issue was Native, and White slaves could run out, and hide in American towns if they escaped.

It just seems it was a matter of convenience IMO.

So, Slavery is Racism?

Really?

True whites enslaved other whites in feudal times. However chattel slavery was based on racism.

Soviets, and Nazis enslaved Whites too... Millions of them.

Africans were far ahead in many areas:

Africa has the world's oldest record of human technological achievement: the oldest stone tools in the world have been found in eastern Africa, and later evidence for tool production by our hominin ancestors has been found across Sub-Saharan Africa. The history of science and technology in Africa since then has, however, received relatively little attention compared to other regions of the world, despite notable African developments in mathematics, metallurgy, architecture, and other fields.

Much, Much more:

History of science and technology in Africa - Wikipedia

I would disagree on that. Whites have no culture to speak of without borrowing from other groups like Blacks and even the Iroquois which is where the constitution came from.
You're wrong. We had a culture of resistance to tyranny, especially on the religious front. If you are saying whites do not tend to think as a collective on a purely racial basis, I wouldn't disagree with that. But that just proves that whites are the only individualism-prone people and therefore it still stands that a system that whites creates will favor whites...by default... Because we are the only ones who value such a system.

So, Slavery is Racism?

Really?

Apparently the most efficient, and cheap slaves were Black Africans.

Believe me they experimented with Whites I.E Irish, or peasant English, etc.
and
also with Native Americans.

However, these groups had some difficulties.

For one it was easier to have Africans trade other Africans into slavery for cheap, than to raid Ireland, or Native American towns.

Furthermore, the issue was Native, and White slaves could run out, and hide in American towns if they escaped.

It just seems it was a matter of convenience IMO.
The "difficulties" were that whites were too lazy and weak and yes the NA could just disappear into the wilderness like Blacks later did. Obviously it was a matter of race like the south pointed out in their articles of secession.

Africans were far ahead in many areas:

Africa has the world's oldest record of human technological achievement: the oldest stone tools in the world have been found in eastern Africa, and later evidence for tool production by our hominin ancestors has been found across Sub-Saharan Africa. The history of science and technology in Africa since then has, however, received relatively little attention compared to other regions of the world, despite notable African developments in mathematics, metallurgy, architecture, and other fields.

Much, Much more:

History of science and technology in Africa - Wikipedia
Do you know who named and defined the borders of Africa? Hint: Not black Africans.

You're wrong. We had a culture of resistance to tyranny, especially on the religious front. If you are saying whites do not tend to think as a collective on a purely racial basis, I wouldn't disagree with that. But that just proves that whites are the only individualism-prone people and therefore it still stands that a system that whites creates will favor whites...by default... Because we are the only ones who value such a system.

Britain's hyper-Individualist, and hyper-anti-Racist today.

But, Britain's done some very nasty things to people all over the globe.

If patronizing Black businesses is racist then so is patronizing white businesses.
If the sole reason is because the ownership or stakeholders are white...you're correct. Racism is a joke word anyway.

They did it and starved. That’s why sending aid money to Africa is pissing down a rat hole.

I agree your systems only favor yourself. That is known trait of whites. Everywhere the white man has gone he has fucked up. I was disagreeing with the culture statement.

Forum List

Back