🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter!

Your stuck in what I call a logical circle. The Black communities rate is higher because of racism. If economic factors were the same the crime rate would be the same. You cant tell people not to commit crime without a way of feeding their families. Get rid of the racism that keeps Blacks from getting jobs, harrassed, etc and you would see a lower crime rate than what you see in white communities. Of that I am confident.

Nonsense! They don't commit crime to support their families. That job falls on the government. They commit crime to buy drugs mostly crack...heroin ...meth etc..or to purchase stolen property such as watches or gold and silver chains..and can't forget the stolen jewlery....rings...etc...... diamonds and emeralds.

There is also a huge business in stolen credit cards...items purchased on said credit and debit cards and atm fraud with the same cards... stolen checks cashed etc.

Many blacks specialize in smash and grab theft...shoplifting and just grabbing whole racks of expensive clothing and wheeling it out to a waiting car or van at the sidewalk.

Crime to feed their families...ha..ha...ha...ha You make me laugh longtime.. :lol:

You are so stupid you dont realize everything you said supports my point. Crime in Black communities is largely the result of economics.IOW crime is committed to obtain money or merchandise to feed family moron.
lol.gif

You have stats to back up that assertion?? Sounds wrong on a whole lotta levels!!

Greg
Dont really need any. If you need some go look it up and post it so we both can see I'm correct. Not really looking to prove anything to you. Just letting you know.

In short you're just giving an insight into your nonsensical existence where all crime is Society's fault!! Can you show me where black on black murders has anything to do with feeding the family??

Greg
Sure. The vast majority of Black on Black murders are via gang shootings regarding drug turf. Very similar to the crime whites did during prohibition. Like I said its predominantly economic based. Anything else I can help you with?

Nonsense! They don't commit crime to support their families. That job falls on the government. They commit crime to buy drugs mostly crack...heroin ...meth etc..or to purchase stolen property such as watches or gold and silver chains..and can't forget the stolen jewlery....rings...etc...... diamonds and emeralds.

There is also a huge business in stolen credit cards...items purchased on said credit and debit cards and atm fraud with the same cards... stolen checks cashed etc.

Many blacks specialize in smash and grab theft...shoplifting and just grabbing whole racks of expensive clothing and wheeling it out to a waiting car or van at the sidewalk.

Crime to feed their families...ha..ha...ha...ha You make me laugh longtime.. :lol:

You are so stupid you dont realize everything you said supports my point. Crime in Black communities is largely the result of economics.IOW crime is committed to obtain money or merchandise to feed family moron.
lol.gif

You have stats to back up that assertion?? Sounds wrong on a whole lotta levels!!

Greg
Dont really need any. If you need some go look it up and post it so we both can see I'm correct. Not really looking to prove anything to you. Just letting you know.

In short you're just giving an insight into your nonsensical existence where all crime is Society's fault!! Can you show me where black on black murders has anything to do with feeding the family??

Greg
Sure. The vast majority of Black on Black murders are via gang shootings regarding drug turf. Very similar to the crime whites did during prohibition. Like I said its predominantly economic based. Anything else I can help you with?

You have any FBI or DOJ confirmation of that supposed fact? A link would do!

lol.gif

Greg

Greg

You have google cave chimp. Look it up yourself. I dont waste time providing education to the intellectually challenged.

Greg

Easy enough, you're a fucking liar, and shall I add a coward, just to clarify your position!

Greg

You have google cave chimp. Look it up yourself. I dont waste time providing education to the intellectually challenged.

lol.gif

Greg

Greg

Broadest use of "economics" I've seen in a while. The economics of drug crime?? That is just stupid!! Nothing to do with feeding the family...unless you describe meth and cocaine as food??

Greg

Greg

Greg

Being wrong puts the challenge on YOUR synapses....fvcked again! Illicit drug wealth has nothing to do with feeding the family...a lot to do with feeding the habit though!!!

Greg

Greg

Being wrong puts the challenge on YOUR synapses....fvcked again! Illicit drug wealth has nothing to do with feeding the family...a lot to do with feeding the habit though!!!

Greg
Typically people that make money from any endeavor use that money to feed their families idiot.

This is a joke, right? Too bad blacks don't believe this. It might mean something. White, brown and yellow lives mean something too, no? maybe not in this cosmic joke of a universe we live in. Maybe nothing matters.

This is a joke, right? Too bad blacks don't believe this. It might mean something. White, brown and yellow lives mean something too, no? maybe not in this cosmic joke of a universe we live in. Maybe nothing matters.

You matter, MaryL

Greg

Greg

Greg
Typically people that make money from any endeavor use that money to feed their families idiot.

If any money is spent on food for the kids it can come from a low paying job or food stamps. Drug money is spent on power, drugs and lifestyles of the degenerate and perverted!!

Greg

Greg

If any money is spent on food for the kids it can come from a low paying job or food stamps. Drug money is spent on power, drugs and lifestyles of the degenerate and perverted!!

Greg
Amen. food stamps are there to ensure that kids have something to eat while crack-whore mothers and their baby daddies spend their welfare checks on drugs.

Greg

Greg
Amen. food stamps are there to ensure that kids have something to eat while crack-whore mothers and their baby daddies spend their welfare checks on drugs.

Now the deserving poor I have no problem with. All power to a compassionate society that looks after those in need. Those who are not deserving not so much!!

Greg

I don't buy that people that buy, sell, and use drugs or sell their bodies or make money from other people selling their bodies are bad people on the streets and good people in the home. That is an insane assumption.

People that participate in these kinds of endeavors that fuel even more illegal activities such as robberies and theft of others property to pay for the above sevices should not be allowed to have children. They are NOT all of a sudden good people that are qualified to raise children. Their children should be removed from those environments and put in foster homes or adopted to good deserving families that would give these children a chance to grow up with decent role models.

These people that get public assistance while commiting crimes need to be charged with child endangerment and prosecuted for abuse of the welfare system. No one needs to sell drugs to get out of poverty. They cannot use the responsibility of supporting children to do these things either. The children have to be removed and these criminals need to be prosecuted FOR involving children in their stupid and dangerous lifestyle choices.

Blaming the white man for their contention that "Black Lives Matter" as if it is whities fault they don't matter is an assinine accusation. They make the statement that theirs and others lives don't matter by the choices THEY make and what THEY do that creates an environment that puts them at risk.

Last edited:
I don't buy that people that buy, sell, and use drugs or sell their bodies or make money from other people selling their bodies are bad people on the streets and good people in the home. That is an insane assumption.

People that participate in these kinds of endeavors that fuel even more illegal activities such as robberies and theft of others property to pay for the above sevices should not be allowed to have children. They are NOT all of a sudden good people that are qualified to raise children. Their children should be removed from those environments and put in foster homes or adopted to good deserving families that would give these children a chance to grow up with decent role models.

These people that get public assistance while commiting crimes need to be charged with child endangerment and prosecuted for abuse of the welfare system. No one needs to sell drugs to get out of poverty. They cannot use the responsibility of supporting children to do these things either. The children have to be removed and these criminals need to be prosecuted FOR involving children in their stupid and dangerous lifestyle choices.

Blaming the white man for their contention that "Black Lives Matter" as if it is whities fault they don't matter is an assinine accusation. They make the statement that theirs and others lives don't matter by the choices THEY make and what THEY do that creates an environment that puts them at risk.
Its not important what you buy. I'm just informing you of reality. Its your choice to accept it or not. Either way I dont particularly care what you specifically think because you simply have not power to effect change or harm by yourself.

Its not important what you buy. I'm just informing you of reality. Its your choice to accept it or not. Either way I dont particularly care what you specifically think because you simply have not power to effect change or harm by yourself.
More information about great jungle bunny civilizations please. Do so in Ebonics if you prefer.

Would you believe I "buy" more food for my pit bulls than I do for myself? ....Simply because they can effect more change and harm than I have the energy to when dealing with the above mentioned types.

Would you believe I "buy" more food for my pit bulls than I do for myself? ....Simply because they can effect more change and harm than I have the energy to when dealing with the above mentioned types.
Its not really important what I believe about you and your dogs. Sounds to me like you are one of those problem owners that make up for your lack of a penis by training your dogs to attack people. Hopefully they turn on you one day.

Its not really important what I believe about you and your dogs. Sounds to me like you are one of those problem owners that make up for your lack of a penis by training your dogs to attack people. Hopefully they turn on you one day.

Funny you should mention my penis... strange also. Why is it that so many on this MB are interested in mine and other's penis's?

But I digress. Friday I had a TV camera shoved up my penis to do a medical procedure. The doctor said my penis was in great shape. I believe I will take his observation before accepting yours. :lol:

Funny you should mention my penis... strange also. Why is it that so many on this MB are interested in mine and other's penis's?

But I digress. Friday I had a TV camera shoved up my penis to do a medical procedure. The doctor said my penis was in great shape. I believe I will take his observation before accepting yours. :lol:
Everyone knows that people that have dogs and train them to be vicious have little dick issues.
lol.gif

A pit bull is too regal a dog to be a substitute for you lack of manhood.

Spending drug money "on food for the children" is NOT a reality at all you dolt; it's a bloody pass for criminal behaviour. I've seen you post stupid but that is as ridiculous as it gets!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back