🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter!

You do know you're not Chris Rock...A Comedian...or black dont you?

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"
Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

Ok Thugs from now on. Young black men need to stop acting like thugs. Happy now?
Being Black is not acting like a thug though.

If a cop walks up to you and you are stand offish, you are acting like a thug. Disrespectful? Thug. You are being defensive is putting that cop on guard. I've had cops show up and be hard asses. I'm just very respectful. Do I like scary hard ass cops? No. Who does. Why are they acting that way with me? I assume they are power crazy or assholes. Whatever. I'm just yes sir no sir and hope they don't arrest or ticket me. They can if they want. I won't put up a fight. I'll just fight it in court. Chances are I won't win either. So I avoid the cops.

"Its because I'm black" is getting fucking old.

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"
Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

And that is the main complaint white people have when they talk about how racist blacks are.

Blacks will talk about housing discrimination, the unfair Justice system, aggressive policing, drugs flooding the neighborhoods, underfunded schools and whites say get over it.

But they will howl to the moon when a super racist black does something SOOOO terrible like call someone a cracker or worse....They cry that they CANT use the N word in public,

And they tell blacks to get over it? LOL

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

Ok Thugs from now on. Young black men need to stop acting like thugs. Happy now?

Richard Sherman: 'Thug' is accepted way of calling someone N-word

We all knew Richard Sherman was right

If a cop walks up to you and you are stand offish, you are acting like a thug.

Unless you're white then you can go on and on about having rights Disrespectful? Thug. You are being defensive is putting that cop on guard. I've had cops show up and be hard asses. I'm just very respectful.[/quote]

I'm tired of white people telling others how their experiences are with Law Enforcement and how its different. THATS THE WHOLE POINT DUMBASS.

Not only that but they take black experiences with police and tell the people who experienced it that its not true. They know it all

Do I like scary hard ass cops? No. Who does. Why are they acting that way with me? I assume they are power crazy or assholes. Whatever. I'm just yes sir no sir and hope they don't arrest or ticket me. They can if they want. I won't put up a fight. I'll just fight it in court. Chances are I won't win either. So I avoid the cops.

LOL!!! Fight it in court? HAHAAHAHA...Yeah well we see how that works for blacks but then this is when you tell us that if you cant fight it in court because of the unfair justice system to "get over it"

And thats why that "fight it in court" shit is a fantasy

See everyone? It isn't the N word so much as what we are saying about young black men. So you can change the word to thug they are still going to be offended and not get the point they need to be getting.

Stop acting like thugs.

Here is a great example. I post something like this:

A recent study by the National Institute for Literacy says that nearly half (47%) of adults living in Detroit, Michigan lack the reading, writing, speaking and computational skills to function in everyday life situations. They are considered illiterate.

And say "how do we fix this"

And all black people can do is focus on how I'm a racist for pointing it out. I get it! Us whites are racist and blacks would never be racist! Sure!!! Ok fine then. Still how are we going to solve this illiteracy problem? I'm asking ANY black to give me an answer but I bet they won't. They'll refuse to accept responsibility. They'll defend those stupid baby mamma's for being dumb enough to sleep with a lying cheating dead beat THUG.

If a cop walks up to you and you are stand offish, you are acting like a thug. Disrespectful? Thug. You are being defensive is putting that cop on guard. I've had cops show up and be hard asses. I'm just very respectful. Do I like scary hard ass cops? No. Who does. Why are they acting that way with me? I assume they are power crazy or assholes. Whatever. I'm just yes sir no sir and hope they don't arrest or ticket me. They can if they want. I won't put up a fight. I'll just fight it in court. Chances are I won't win either. So I avoid the cops.

Sorry but I disagree. I have no reason to hide my disdain for cops that harass me simply for being Black. That doesnt make me a thug. Like I told you before I pay their salary so they are not in the position to demand I bow down to them being assholes. Thats great you are meek and humble in the presence of cops. We are obviously two different types of men.

Sealy...Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

See everyone? It isn't the N word so much as what we are saying about young black men. So you can change the word to thug they are still going to be offended and not get the point they need to be getting.

Stop acting like thugs.

A recent study by the National Institute for Literacy says that nearly half (47%) of adults living in Detroit, Michigan lack the reading, writing, speaking and computational skills to function in everyday life situations. They are considered illiterate.

Richard Sherman is a Football player..

If a cop walks up to you and you are stand offish, you are acting like a thug.

Unless you're white then you can go on and on about having rights Disrespectful? Thug. You are being defensive is putting that cop on guard. I've had cops show up and be hard asses. I'm just very respectful.

I'm tired of white people telling others how their experiences are with Law Enforcement and how its different. THATS THE WHOLE POINT DUMBASS.

Not only that but they take black experiences with police and tell the people who experienced it that its not true. They know it all

Do I like scary hard ass cops? No. Who does. Why are they acting that way with me? I assume they are power crazy or assholes. Whatever. I'm just yes sir no sir and hope they don't arrest or ticket me. They can if they want. I won't put up a fight. I'll just fight it in court. Chances are I won't win either. So I avoid the cops.

LOL!!! Fight it in court? HAHAAHAHA...Yeah well we see how that works for blacks but then this is when you tell us that if you cant fight it in court because of the unfair justice system to "get over it"

And thats why that "fight it in court" shit is a fantasy[/QUOTE]

What would have happened to that guy in Ferguson if he would have put his hands behind his back and allowed that cop to arrest him for theft because lets not forget he stole something.

He would have rightfully been arrested for theft.

What would have happened to that black guy in NYC who fought back if he would have put his hands behind his back like they asked him to?

We are not missing the point that those cops over reacted. Alls I'm trying to say is the black men didn't act right either. I would expect trouble from the cops if I acted like any of them when I was around cops.

Please give me an example of how you were picked on by cops. What, did they pull you over for DWB? Were you not speeding at all? Bullshit! Were you polite? Did you have proper insurance? An outstanding warrant?

I think black people are exaggerating big time here and they are missing a major point. Do they want us to change the laws where you can mother fuck cops when they show up? I don't want to live in a society like that. I like my cops tough. And I don't think they should have to put up with any shit.

Stop acting like thugs.

And all black people can do is focus on how I'm a racist for pointing it out. I get it! Us whites are racist and blacks would never be racist! Sure!!! Ok fine then. Still how are we going to solve this illiteracy problem? I'm asking ANY black to give me an answer but I bet they won't. They'll refuse to accept responsibility. They'll defend those stupid baby mamma's for being dumb enough to sleep with a lying cheating dead beat THUG.
I dont think people have a problem with you pointing it out. I think the problem lies in the fact you are clueless about how that situation has occurred in Detroit. White people like you seem to have this problem where you think you have a handle on the issue and you are so far removed from the truth it would hilarious if not so pitiful.

Sealy...Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

Cops don't get violent with us because we are respectful. Most of the time a guy who gets roughed up by the cops is a poor white trash man with an attitude. I have a cop friend who tells me about how he maces those guys when they won't shut the fuck up.

I know a black guy who got loud with the cops and stood up fast saying, "I KNOW MY RIGHTS" and the cop tased him and he hit his head and his eye was swollen and he got $100,000. I would never get loud and angry with a cop like that.

Cops don't get violent with us because we are respectful. Most of the time a guy who gets roughed up by the cops is a poor white trash man with an attitude. I have a cop friend who tells me about how he maces those guys when they won't shut the fuck up.

I know a black guy who got loud with the cops and stood up fast saying, "I KNOW MY RIGHTS" and the cop tased him and he hit his head and his eye was swollen and he got $100,000. I would never get loud and angry with a cop like that.
Sounds like you are a typical pussy. Intimidation is not what the cops are paid to do.

I asked you: Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

And your answer is...what?

Stop acting like thugs.

I dont think people have a problem with you pointing it out. I think the problem lies in the fact you are clueless about how that situation has occurred in Detroit. White people like you seem to have this problem where you think you have a handle on the issue and you are so far removed from the truth it would hilarious if not so pitiful.

HA HA HA! Are you picking up half way through the conversation? I have already explained I'm a liberal who understands why it isn't black people in the hoods fault for the situation they are in. How when they moved in white moved out and took all the jobs with them. How white people don't hire black people unless they have to. For years I was for Affirmative Action and upset when it ended.

I realize we can't say, "blacks need to get over it slavery happened a long time ago, this isn't the 1960's anymore. I know saying those things is wrong. I know blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. I know all that and I want all that to change too.

BUT, what I also want to see is black people acting better. Is it too much to ask your black women to teach their kids how to be literate?

What am I missing? What makes me "so far removed"?

I asked you: Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

What violence? The crime in our community or the violence that cops dish out to people who resist arrest? We don't defend those thugs. But if enough people complain about a cop I'm sure they might remove him from office. Was that cop in Ferguson known for picking on black people?

Sounds like you are a typical pussy. Intimidation is not what the cops are paid to do.

We all know how young black men in the hood would treat a cop who wasn't intimidating. They'd give him no respect. Just like that kid in Ferguson thought he could punch a cop. Maybe that cop wasn't intimidating enough.

Stop acting like thugs.

HA HA HA! Are you picking up half way through the conversation? I have already explained I'm a liberal who understands why it isn't black people in the hoods fault for the situation they are in. How when they moved in white moved out and took all the jobs with them. How white people don't hire black people unless they have to. For years I was for Affirmative Action and upset when it ended.

I realize we can't say, "blacks need to get over it slavery happened a long time ago, this isn't the 1960's anymore. I know saying those things is wrong. I know blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. I know all that and I want all that to change too.

BUT, what I also want to see is black people acting better. Is it too much to ask your black women to teach their kids how to be literate?

What am I missing? What makes me "so far removed"?
I think the main thing you are missing is that Black women do teach their kids how to be literate. Well that and the fact your raciscm is finally being let loose despite your claims you understand.

Stop acting like thugs.

What I'm trying to suggest is that black people need to stop talking about what got them where they are and start talking about how they're going to get out.

a. Vote.
b. Start your own business'
c. Treat your kids how to speak and how to behave
d. Don't have kids before marriage
e. More black cops in black neighborhoods
f. Don't fight the cops if being arrested

What violence? The crime in our community or the violence that cops dish out to people who resist arrest? We don't defend those thugs. But if enough people complain about a cop I'm sure they might remove him from office. Was that cop in Ferguson known for picking on black people?

Maybe you dont know what violence is....Any Violence.

Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

Stop acting like thugs.

What I'm trying to suggest is that black people need to stop talking about what got them where they are and start talking about how they're going to get out.

a. Vote.
b. Start your own business'
c. Treat your kids how to speak and how to behave
d. Don't have kids before marriage
e. More black cops in black neighborhoods
f. Don't fight the cops if being arrested
What you seem to misunderstand is that there has to be an understanding of the current circumstance and how we arrived there to make any forward progress lasting and sustainable. I am a trouble shooter and the first rule is to understand the situation and how you arrived there. Your advice is typical of most whites that feel guilt and get angry about feeling that guilt. No we wont disregard how we got here to spare your feelings.

Forum List

Back