🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter!

Ok Thugs from now on. Young black men need to stop acting like thugs. Happy now?

Richard Sherman: 'Thug' is accepted way of calling someone N-word

We all knew Richard Sherman was right

See everyone? It isn't the N word so much as what we are saying about young black men. So you can change the word to thug they are still going to be offended and not get the point they need to be getting.

Stop acting like thugs.

Here is a great example. I post something like this:

A recent study by the National Institute for Literacy says that nearly half (47%) of adults living in Detroit, Michigan lack the reading, writing, speaking and computational skills to function in everyday life situations. They are considered illiterate.

And say "how do we fix this"

And all black people can do is focus on how I'm a racist for pointing it out. I get it! Us whites are racist and blacks would never be racist! Sure!!! Ok fine then. Still how are we going to solve this illiteracy problem? I'm asking ANY black to give me an answer but I bet they won't. They'll refuse to accept responsibility. They'll defend those stupid baby mamma's for being dumb enough to sleep with a lying cheating dead beat THUG.
I dont think people have a problem with you pointing it out. I think the problem lies in the fact you are clueless about how that situation has occurred in Detroit. White people like you seem to have this problem where you think you have a handle on the issue and you are so far removed from the truth it would hilarious if not so pitiful.

HA HA HA! Are you picking up half way through the conversation? I have already explained I'm a liberal who understands why it isn't black people in the hoods fault for the situation they are in. How when they moved in white moved out and took all the jobs with them. How white people don't hire black people unless they have to. For years I was for Affirmative Action and upset when it ended.

I realize we can't say, "blacks need to get over it slavery happened a long time ago, this isn't the 1960's anymore. I know saying those things is wrong. I know blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. I know all that and I want all that to change too.

BUT, what I also want to see is black people acting better. Is it too much to ask your black women to teach their kids how to be literate?

A recent study by the National Institute for Literacy says that nearly half (47%) of adults living in Detroit, Michigan lack the reading, writing, speaking and computational skills to function in everyday life situations. They are considered illiterate.

What am I missing? What makes me "so far removed"?
I think the main thing you are missing is that Black women do teach their kids how to be literate. Well that and the fact your raciscm is finally being let loose despite your claims you understand.

Mildred Gaddis said this is an issue both sides have a hard time being honest about. You need to hear what most whites are thinking. NO sugar coating. Even my dad agrees about black society only unlike me, he doesn't think you have any hope. If liberal guys like me and my dad are fed up, that should tell you something.

Now that doesn't mean I don't agree with you on all the things we could do to help fix this. Start investing more in black communities. Train the cops. Etc.

The problem here is you blacks are getting defensive and you aren't realizing or you won't admit your culture has a problem. It does. Sorry it hurts your feelings. If I'm a racist, everyone is. You woulod be too if the roles were reversed.

I mean whites have all these super swell ideas for blacks and I'm wondering why they've never employed those methods to address the violence, drug usage etc in their own community

Even my dad agrees about black society only unlike me, he doesn't think you have any hope.

Of course he does. Because instead of listening to what blacks are saying...you yell over them that you know better.

Its a two way street...If you want to be heard you have to listen too. But you dont and you demand things from blacks that whites themselves are unwilling to even do because you're fair.

See everyone? It isn't the N word so much as what we are saying about young black men. So you can change the word to thug they are still going to be offended and not get the point they need to be getting.

Stop acting like thugs.

And all black people can do is focus on how I'm a racist for pointing it out. I get it! Us whites are racist and blacks would never be racist! Sure!!! Ok fine then. Still how are we going to solve this illiteracy problem? I'm asking ANY black to give me an answer but I bet they won't. They'll refuse to accept responsibility. They'll defend those stupid baby mamma's for being dumb enough to sleep with a lying cheating dead beat THUG.
I dont think people have a problem with you pointing it out. I think the problem lies in the fact you are clueless about how that situation has occurred in Detroit. White people like you seem to have this problem where you think you have a handle on the issue and you are so far removed from the truth it would hilarious if not so pitiful.

HA HA HA! Are you picking up half way through the conversation? I have already explained I'm a liberal who understands why it isn't black people in the hoods fault for the situation they are in. How when they moved in white moved out and took all the jobs with them. How white people don't hire black people unless they have to. For years I was for Affirmative Action and upset when it ended.

I realize we can't say, "blacks need to get over it slavery happened a long time ago, this isn't the 1960's anymore. I know saying those things is wrong. I know blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. I know all that and I want all that to change too.

BUT, what I also want to see is black people acting better. Is it too much to ask your black women to teach their kids how to be literate?

What am I missing? What makes me "so far removed"?
I think the main thing you are missing is that Black women do teach their kids how to be literate. Well that and the fact your raciscm is finally being let loose despite your claims you understand.

Mildred Gaddis said this is an issue both sides have a hard time being honest about. You need to hear what most whites are thinking. NO sugar coating. Even my dad agrees about black society only unlike me, he doesn't think you have any hope. If liberal guys like me and my dad are fed up, that should tell you something.

Now that doesn't mean I don't agree with you on all the things we could do to help fix this. Start investing more in black communities. Train the cops. Etc.

The problem here is you blacks are getting defensive and you aren't realizing or you won't admit your culture has a problem. It does. Sorry it hurts your feelings. If I'm a racist, everyone is. You woulod be too if the roles were reversed.
I dont even know who Mildred Gaddis is and frankly I dont care. I also dont care what white people think until they handle their problems with racism and crime in their own communities. I'm not getting defensive. I just think your opinion is irrelevant until you address the problems I just pointed out. Once you get your stuff together then you can provide an example. Until then I am going to concentrate on what I know works best under the current circumstances.

Ok Thugs from now on. Young black men need to stop acting like thugs. Happy now?

Stop acting like thugs.

What I'm trying to suggest is that black people need to stop talking about what got them where they are and start talking about how they're going to get out.

a. Vote.
b. Start your own business'
c. Treat your kids how to speak and how to behave
d. Don't have kids before marriage
e. More black cops in black neighborhoods
f. Don't fight the cops if being arrested
What you seem to misunderstand is that there has to be an understanding of the current circumstance and how we arrived there to make any forward progress lasting and sustainable. I am a trouble shooter and the first rule is to understand the situation and how you arrived there. Your advice is typical of most whites that feel guilt and get angry about feeling that guilt. No we wont disregard how we got here to spare your feelings.

I understand all those things. While we are working on those things, there are some things black society can do in the meantime.

Doesn't matter why your daddy taught you to disrespect cops. Its time to re educate you on how to deal with law enforcement.

It doesn't matter why that kid was born in a ghetto. All that matters is how to get out. One way is to keep your legs crossed until marriage or until you can afford a kid.

It doesn't matter why your kids can't speak English. Teach them starting now.

I love it that after all these posts not one black has offered up one thing blacks could do to help fix their own situation nor will they accept any blame/responsibility.

I looked up Mildred Gaddis.

Mildred Gaddis WCHB Radio Host Has Finances Probed For Links To Robert Davis Michael Grundy

"Federal court records allege her company received $30,000 from a company called Zeneco that may have been involved in Davis' embezzlement from Highland Park Schools."

Bill Cosby was right about blacks too and look at his skeletons.

And REV MLK cheated on his wife.

All Mildred was saying is both sides need to be more honest. I see/admit/acknowledge every point you have or would make.

But I can't defend disrespecting cops or resisting arrest or criminals that want cops to leaven them alone for fear of political correctness.

Stop acting like thugs.

What I'm trying to suggest is that black people need to stop talking about what got them where they are and start talking about how they're going to get out.

a. Vote.
b. Start your own business'
c. Treat your kids how to speak and how to behave
d. Don't have kids before marriage
e. More black cops in black neighborhoods
f. Don't fight the cops if being arrested
What you seem to misunderstand is that there has to be an understanding of the current circumstance and how we arrived there to make any forward progress lasting and sustainable. I am a trouble shooter and the first rule is to understand the situation and how you arrived there. Your advice is typical of most whites that feel guilt and get angry about feeling that guilt. No we wont disregard how we got here to spare your feelings.

I understand all those things. While we are working on those things, there are some things black society can do in the meantime.

Doesn't matter why your daddy taught you to disrespect cops. Its time to re educate you on how to deal with law enforcement.

It doesn't matter why that kid was born in a ghetto. All that matters is how to get out. One way is to keep your legs crossed until marriage or until you can afford a kid.

It doesn't matter why your kids can't speak English. Teach them starting now.

I love it that after all these posts not one black has offered up one thing blacks could do to help fix their own situation nor will they accept any blame/responsibility.
If you understand all those things then why are you not getting some results? You appear to be going backwards. It may not matter to you but it matters to Black people.

Why would I offer up to a racist what Black people need to do? I dont value your opinion on what we are doing because you are irrelevant. Why would I run anything by you? i dont need your approval and you need to deal with that.

I looked up Mildred Gaddis.

Mildred Gaddis WCHB Radio Host Has Finances Probed For Links To Robert Davis Michael Grundy

"Federal court records allege her company received $30,000 from a company called Zeneco that may have been involved in Davis' embezzlement from Highland Park Schools."

Bill Cosby was right about blacks too and look at his skeletons.

And REV MLK cheated on his wife.

All Mildred was saying is both sides need to be more honest. I see/admit/acknowledge every point you have or would make.

But I can't defend disrespecting cops or resisting arrest or criminals that want cops to leaven them alone for fear of political correctness.
Mildred is clueless. Why would I have a conversation with someone that doesnt want to admit or even hear that the circumstances are the fault of their ancestors and that they benefit from those circumstances to this day? I didnt ask you to defend anything. I dont really care if you agree or not.

I guess you refuse to acknowledge that in every case where a black gets shot, in EVERY case, the black guy is acting like a n*#$r.

We need to hire and train cops better. We need to put cameras on them. We need to hire more black cops to patrol black neighborhoods. We need the cops to do better community outreach.

I bet there is not one suggestion you make that I will disagree with you on.

All I'm saying is you guys need to treat the cops with more respect and listen to what they tell you.

Think about it. In our country if a cop says put your hands behind your back never mind why just do it, guess what? You have to put your hands behind your back. So yes cops need training, but so do young black men. Be better teachers/educators/parents/role models.

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

You do know you're not Chris Rock...A Comedian...or black dont you?

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"

My opinion matters just as much as yours. Your analogy is flawed. Do Jews go around saying "What's up Heb!! You Jew Bastard"? No, they don't. Do blacks go around calling each other "*******'? Why, yes they do.

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"
Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

White people aren't offended by the term "cracker". We have thicker skins than you perpetual victims do.

My opinion matters just as much as yours. Your analogy is flawed. Do Jews go around saying "What's up Heb!! You Jew Bastard"? No, they don't. Do blacks go around calling each other "*******'? Why, yes they do.

Jews do that idiot...So again, why cant I? Oh thats right because words mean things and who delivers the words is important as well.

Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

White people aren't offended by the term "cracker". We have thicker skins than you perpetual victims do.

Not according to the poll on this site: Do You Think Cracker Is A Racial Slur US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Fail

Jews do that idiot...So again, why cant I? Oh thats right because words mean things and who delivers the words is important as well.

I've never heard Jews do that. Let's see some video evidence of everyday Jews using that verbiage.

I've never heard Jews do that. Let's see some video evidence of everyday Jews using that verbiage.

What is an everyday Jew?

Sealy...Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

What violence?

Violence

Your concession is duly noted.

White people seem awfully confused when you ask them why they dont protest their own violence. Suddenly they are all like "What is violence?"

Good job...I couldnt have had a better example...twice

Yeah you are. I called a couple of white people that term and they got really upset.

Forum List

Back