🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter!

You do know you're not Chris Rock...A Comedian...or black dont you?

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"
Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

White people aren't offended by the term "cracker". We have thicker skins than you perpetual victims do.

Not according to the poll on this site: Do You Think Cracker Is A Racial Slur US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Fail

It being a racial slur and it being offensive to whites or two different things.

****** is a racial slur but it's not offensive when used by blacks.

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"

My opinion matters just as much as yours. Your analogy is flawed. Do Jews go around saying "What's up Heb!! You Jew Bastard"? No, they don't. Do blacks go around calling each other "*******'? Why, yes they do.
Jews use slurs against each other all the time retard. I have heard them.

My opinion matters just as much as yours. Your analogy is flawed. Do Jews go around saying "What's up Heb!! You Jew Bastard"? No, they don't. Do blacks go around calling each other "*******'? Why, yes they do.

Jews do that idiot...So again, why cant I? Oh thats right because words mean things and who delivers the words is important as well.

I've never heard Jews do that. Let's see some video evidence of everyday Jews using that verbiage.
You been in prison for most of your adult life so we can see why. No need to prove anything to you convict.

Sealy...Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

What violence?

Violence

Your concession is duly noted.

White people seem awfully confused when you ask them why they dont protest their own violence. Suddenly they are all like "What is violence?"

Good job...I couldnt have had a better example...twice

I knew the question was too difficult for you.

The thing is you cannot cite any specific violence in the white community that isn't addressed by those in the white community or you would have done so. Instead you bounce around like a fool with snarky comments.

Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

White people aren't offended by the term "cracker". We have thicker skins than you perpetual victims do.
Yeah you are. I called a couple of white people that term and they got really upset.

You are a liar.

Yeah you are. I called a couple of white people that term and they got really upset.

You are a liar.
Denial is not going to help you.

Jews do that idiot...So again, why cant I? Oh thats right because words mean things and who delivers the words is important as well.

I've never heard Jews do that. Let's see some video evidence of everyday Jews using that verbiage.
You been in prison for most of your adult life so we can see why. No need to prove anything to you convict.

More lies.

Not according to the poll on this site: Do You Think Cracker Is A Racial Slur US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Fail

It being a racial slur and it being offensive to whites or two different things.

Riiiiiiiiight

You are a liar.

I don't need any help.

Fail

Riiiiiiiiight

Glad you agree.

Sealy...Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

What violence?

Violence

White people seem awfully confused when you ask them why they dont protest their own violence. Suddenly they are all like "What is violence?"

The thing is you cannot cite any specific violence in the white community that isn't addressed by those in the white community or you would have done so. Instead you bounce around like a fool with snarky comments.

Shootings, Rapes, Murders, Child Abuse, Drug Abuse, Organized Crime, Beastiality...

Now, Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

You are a liar.

I don't need any help.
More denial

Shootings, Rapes, Murders, Child Abuse, Drug Abuse, Organized Crime, Beastiality...

Now, Why dont the whites show us how its done by protesting the violence in their community?

Those crimes are not as common in white communities as in black communities.

Why arent you protesting them again?

We have better things to do than to burn down our own neighborhoods.

Go look in a dictionary. He said protesting. Not the same as burning down neighborhoods. Why dont you peacefully protest the problems in your neighborhood?

Go look in a dictionary. He said protesting. Not the same as burning down neighborhoods. Why dont you peacefully protest the problems in your neighborhood?

Tell that to the folks in Ferguson.

Ferguson protests: Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn
Ferguson protests Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn NJ.com

Protesters torch police car in another tense night in Ferguson
Protesters torch police car in Ferguson - CNN.com

Buildings Burned, Businesses Trashed in Ferguson Protests
Buildings Burned Businesses Trashed in Ferguson Protests - ABC News

There are no problems in my neighborhood.

Tell that to the folks in Ferguson.

Ferguson protests: Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn
Ferguson protests Firefighters turned back by gunfire as a dozen buildings burn NJ.com

Protesters torch police car in another tense night in Ferguson
Protesters torch police car in Ferguson - CNN.com

Buildings Burned, Businesses Trashed in Ferguson Protests
Buildings Burned Businesses Trashed in Ferguson Protests - ABC News

There are no problems in my neighborhood.
I'm telling you. Go protest the problems with crime in your neighborhood. When you do that your advice may actually achieve some relevancy.

Forum List

Back