Black lives matter

BLM was not smashing up stores. White supremacists were because they know other ignorant ass white are out there like you who will rant on and on blaming blacks for it.

Those sure as Hell were not white supremacists that we saw on the news rioting and looting and destroying. Those were subhuman animals, operating under the name of Black Lies Matter. Defend these pieces of shit all that you want, but know that you •WILL• be known by the company that you choose to keep.

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!
When have white livves not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters.
Not equally they don't. You think your life is more valuable than a police dog's?

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.
Not equally they don't. You think your life is more valuable than a police dog's?

I thought this was about humans only, since the title says Black Lives Matter?

BLM was not smashing up stores. White supremacists were because they know other ignorant ass white are out there like you who will rant on and on blaming blacks for it.
Those sure as Hell were not white supremacists that we saw on the news rioting and looting and destroying. Those were subhuman animals, operating under the name of Black Lies Matter. Defend these pieces of shit all that you want, but know that you •WILL• be known by the company that you choose to keep.
I had to look through 7 news articles before I found one that included her photo
Tacoma woman charged for allegedly setting Seattle police vehicles on fire during protests

1609587170384.png

• Love
Reactions: IM2

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

I was attempting to make a point. Think about it and think about what makes a police dog's life more valuable than the life of certain human beings.

The globalists got you fooled and the Marxist's convinced you back in the 1960's that getting married then having kids, getting good grades, speaking good English, even being a Christian = "acting white". Meanwhile
unnamed.jpg

ALL lives matter!
Black lives always mattered. But they aren't the center of the universe and they cant victimize anyone anytime and get away with IT WITHOUT notice, Opps, blacks do stuff!
Wrong. Now all the crime numbers point to whites. This history of violent behavior in this country points to whites. So your racist rants show that you're ignorant.
So THESE are "White supremacists"???

1609587837742.png
1609587877440.png
1609587914770.png
1609587949388.png
1609587986539.png
1609588035254.png

They and their ilk are SCUM!!!!

Greg

We should all be very patient and compassionate with people who have been the victims of violence caused by certain folks.

A victim of violence is traumatized for life. And so is his/her family. (Can one possibly imagine walking down the street minding one's own business when suddenly one is sucker punched by a passing young gentleman?)

I suspect that President Biden (under pressure from the activists) will stop the publication of stats that show the number of crimes committed by specific ethnicities.

Last edited:

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.
When have white lives not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters, this means ALL human beings lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

White Supremacist group is racist.

You reply the way you do here because you are a full bore racist.
How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

How many examples do you need to see where cops behave as if white lives don't matter? I've seen enough.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

Typical hypocrisy post you make is indicative that you haven't learned.

You have NOT read enough, since YOU are ignoring the high level of black on black murders. Blacks kill other blacks far more than Whites killed blacks.

Cops killed far more whites than they have killed blacks.
I understand all that. Doesn’t mean you are correct though. And you are lucky all those black people are killing each other over pussy or $5 rather than be more ambitious and going out to the suburbs to fight the tyranny.

Oh you poor trump supporting idiots. You’re So ready to start a civil war over your Perceived oppression, which is made up in your heads, and So quick to deny blacks are being oppressed.

Meanwhile in at least 2000 anD 2020 we know whites threw away or tried to toss out black votes. You for sure did it in Florida in 2000 and you’re trying to again this year. Republicans

Niggas not smashing up and looting stores?

LMFAO

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

How many examples do you need to see where cops behave as if white lives don't matter? I've seen enough.
They don’t kneel on the white dudes neck till he dies. And if they do then at least agree with us that the police need to be reformed.

I wonder how many time stand your ground has been used by whites justifying their killing blacks, vs the opposite. And I wonder how many of those were bullshit. I’m sure you’d defend a lot of the ones I’d call murder

Starting the same thread over and over and over, day after day after day. And the racist dogs answer the dinner bell every time.
They always pull you in and everytime you derail from the subject. Or add very little to the conversation

Like we associate you with white supremists.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

I was attempting to make a point. Think about it and think about what makes a police dog's life more valuable than the life of certain human beings.

Ha ha, by default I consider my LIFE more important than anything things else.

If you don't understand this, then YOU have a problem.

You're a LYING POS!!!!

Greg
Who is responsible can easily be resolved. Machine gun them down and count the bodies. See how many are burn loot murder.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

They don’t kneel on the white dudes neck till he dies.

You're right, they just shoot him. More whites killed by police the last 4 years than any other race. Do white lives matter?

Forum List

Back