🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black man admits he killed white guy who called him n****r. State drops all charges

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Are whites allowed to kill blacks that call them "cracker"? Hell - blacks use the word n****r all the time. They clearly are not offended by it anyway.

Admitted killer of West Palm Beach man walks free

july 7 2017 Five years after West Palm Beach native David Grant was killed outside a Dunkin' Donuts in Broward County, his sister Carol Field was hoping justice would finally be served.

Instead, the state dropped all charges against the suspect Joni Donley from Riviera Beach.

“Today is one of the saddest days of my life," Field said. “They just let a killer go free.”

The state argued it didn't have enough evidence.

According to the police report, officers told him Grant was dead and Donley then began crawling on the floor saying: “Oh, my God, I took a life. (…) this can’t be happening.”

The medical examiner called Grant's death a homicide and the result of strangulation.

Blacks get violent very easy, this white person should have known that.

Treat blacks like a stray Pit Bull

Blacks get violent very easy, this white person should have known that.

Treat blacks like a stray Pit Bull

The microscopic IQ of most blacks makes them like kids in an adult body. Yes - they are dangerous.

Are whites allowed to kill blacks that call them "cracker"? Hell - blacks use the word n****r all the time. They clearly are not offended by it anyway.

july 7 2017 Five years after West Palm Beach native David Grant was killed outside a Dunkin' Donuts in Broward County, his sister Carol Field was hoping justice would finally be served.

Instead, the state dropped all charges against the suspect Joni Donley from Riviera Beach.

“Today is one of the saddest days of my life," Field said. “They just let a killer go free.”

According to the police report, officers told him Grant was dead and Donley then began crawling on the floor saying: “Oh, my God, I took a life. (…) this can’t be happening.”

The medical examiner called Grant's death a homicide and the result of strangulation.
Sounds justified. What's the problem?

A rose by any other name is still a rose aka............ a negro by any other name is still a negro....ever heard of the Niger river in Africa...its on all the maps ....you know how it is pronounced? hehheh

Some would have you belief that the n woid is somehow so sacrosanct that only negroes should use it....and of course the state of florida falls into that category....the most the defense could have made of the n woid was that it is or was a insult.....tell me any law that makes it legal to kill someone because they insulted you?

There is no such law anywhere.....the posecutor made a huge,huge error in deciding not to prosecute the case and should be held accountable.

Last edited:
I don't live around them thank God, but I would be packing all the time if I did. Here in my area you see a loose pit bull its dead......

Well I guess that's one USMB member that won't be posting anymore...lol.
Seriously, no one should be killed for calling someone that epithet, however, a good ass whipping is always in order.
The man's health is what ultimately killed him, not a minor choke at least that's what you white folks want to claim killed the Black man in NYC...
Goose and Gander analogy...

I don't live around them thank God, but I would be packing all the time if I did. Here in my area you see a loose pit bull its dead......

If you are ever forced to kill one as in self defense....you best not have anything that can be deemed waycist on your computer....the standard judicial operating procedure now whenever a negro is killed by a white guy is first to search his computer for anything whatsoever that may be of a racist nature....if such material is found you will be up against not only the local jurisdiction but also the federalis. Whilst technically speaking it is not illegal to be a racist....reality is that if you are found to be and identified as a racist by the Federal Government and you have killed negro....even in self defense....you will go away for a long, long time ...if you manage to escape the death penalty...look what they tried to do to George Zimmerman even thought the FBI declared he was not a racist. If they had found anything of a racist nature on Geroge's computer or even in his entire history....he would have been convicted.

Let me give you a hint................Clean Your System and Free Disk Space | BleachBit

Last edited:

If you are ever forced to kill one as in self defense....you best not have anything that can be deemed waycist on your computer....the standard judicial operating procedure now whenever a negro is killed by a white guy is first to search his computer for anything whatsoever that may be of a racist nature....if such material is found you will be up against not only the local jurisdiction but also the federalis. Whilst technically speaking it is not illegal to be a racist....reality is that if you are found to be and identified as a racist by the Federal Government and you have killed negro....even in self defense....you will go away for a long, long time ...if you manage to escape the death penalty...look what they tried to do to George Zimmerman even thought the FBI declared he was not a racist. If they had found anything of a racist nature on Geroge's computer or even in his entire history....he would have been convicted.

Let me give you a hint................Clean Your System and Free Disk Space | BleachBit

I was talking about a dog.......

This sounds more like it was about money than anything else. I can sympathize, blacks use the N word, play up the race card to excuse their trespasses. But I don't think that race was a factor here. As murders go, we all seem to let them go if it's outside of our sphere , so relax. it's out side of this sphere. Any murder is wrong any of the time. Hate crimes way beyond subjective, normal crimes are bad ENOUGH.

This skin color thing is getting ridiculous. Come on America, when you get pulled from a burning car or find yourself on the operating table I promise you the last thing that will come to your mind is the skin color of your angels.

Knock it off...we are all human beings, we are all American brothers. There are good and bad in all colors. Grow up and stop falling for the media race war narrative.

We all want the same thing, good schools, good jobs, a growing economy and a future for ourselves and our children.

Do not allow them to divide us, that is the wrong road for weak minded hate filled people.

Trump is for every American regardless of race color or creed and that is how he won.

I recommend that the family hire a professional hitman. Eye for an eye and all that.

I follow Hillary's advice. I clean my hard drive with a clorox wet wipe. If the smartest woman in the world does it, I should too!

Seriously?

Seriously?
I'd say yeah. He's serious

Forum List

Back