Black Man Being Led by a Rope

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Well this ain't gonna go over very well
EBQeMjbWkAAUCtR

Galveston officers on horseback seen leading handcuffed man with rope

Well, considering it is texas, they might put that image in their travel and tourism paraphernalia.

I get that Texas has always embraced the cowboy image, but maybe they take it a bit too far sometimes. You have a smartphone in your pocket. Drop the rope, and get off the fucking horse. :lol:

I would be very embarrassed if I were arrested.

I was withholding judgement until I read what he was charged with. Criminal trespassing for entering a Park Board building without a park board member's permission. Yeah. Just put the poor guy in cuffs and a car, you jerkoffs. :lol:

According to the link:

"Where were they walking him to and why did they rope him if he was handcuffed? I don't think it's right," Cynthia Orise of Galveston said.

The fair damsel Orise is obviously unaware that handcuffs do not prevent escape; that is what the rope is for! There is nothing racist about this event. The mounted police had to bring the man in and they found the best way to do it. Their options were limited and there is no doubt that they would have done the same thing to a White man.

Mommies in crowded stores lead their wandering chicks around with a tagline. They do it because they love them and don''t want them to get hurt or snatched away by somebody bad.

The man above may have tried to elude the horseback officers. He shouldn't have tresspassed. This is his fifth offense of criminal trespass. The woman announcer looked like she wanted to give him a million bucks on the spot for criminal activity. Loser!

Last edited:
Totally unnecessary

One of them should have got off their horse
and walked him to where they were going...
How far could the guy have gotten
had they not used the rope and the guy fled

They’re on fucking horses

Totally unnecessary

One of them should have got off their horse
and walked him to where they were going...
How far could the guy have gotten
had they not used the rope and the guy fled

They’re on fucking horses
Sometimes shaming is a greater deterrent than punishment.

I get that Texas has always embraced the cowboy image, but maybe they take it a bit too far sometimes. You have a smartphone in your pocket. Drop the rope, and get off the fucking horse. :lol:
Call for assistance and have someone pick him up

Call for assistance and have someone pick him up
Why? do you not what even is going on? Maybe a car wasn't available at the time.

Forum List

Back