Black Man Fatally Shot by Police in Louisville

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Another "dindu nuffin" shot by police.

Flag pole up, don't shoot. Time for riots.

poor guy

drunk in public gets told about it by the cops then goes batshit and gets killed.

raise your kids and look out for your neighbors.

Wouldn't that be a great dog name. Dindu Nuffin

I think it would be a GREAT D.A.W.G. name: D umb A ssed W hite G uys

Well, this time the cop had some justification for shooting the guy, but it isn't funny to see how easy it is to take a life. I wonder how the bobbies of England would have handled this. There are plenty of drunks like this one there wielding all sorts of weapons, i.e. swords, broken bottles, and even the staff of the Union Jack. but I doubt if they were shot or killed. I'll have to research that.

Hey, the guy was just minding his own business, practicing waving a flag for an upcoming parade, and the fucking white cop raced up and shot him because he was black.

(Just trying to anticipate the spin from you-know-who)

When there are no protests in Louisville, will you assholes still trot out this bullshit the next time there is a good shoot?

JQ Public makes an excellent point, doesn't he?

When there are no protests in Louisville, will you assholes still trot out this bullshit the next time there is a good shoot?

Thank God for the vid, eh? If there had been one in Ferguson it might be a less shitty shit hole today.

Thank God for the vid, eh? If there had been one in Ferguson it might be a less shitty shit hole today.

This thread isn't about Ferguson. The use of the words "might be" above makes your comment 100% void of impact.

This thread isn't about Ferguson. The use of the words "might be" above makes your comment 100% void of impact.
I used "might be" because I would not overestimate the intelligence of the Ferguson locals who burned their own community.

I doubt their much brighter in Louisville, but you never know.

I used "might be" because I would not overestimate the intelligence of the Ferguson locals who burned their own community.

You used "might be" because you have no idea what a video would show in that case. You have your hopes.......but that's all you have. That's you being a loser.

You used "might be" because you have no idea what a video would show in that case. You have your hopes.......but that's all you have. That's you being a loser.
No, it's the stupidity of the locals. Everybody knows what happened. No shot in the thieving thug's back, no hands up. Talk about being a loser!:)

No, it's the stupidity of the locals. Everybody knows what happened. No shot in the thieving thug's back, no hands up. Talk about being a loser!:)

You nutters sure grab on when you think you got something right.

AHHHHRGH!!! THE OUTRAAAAAAAAGE!!

Shoulda shot him in the knee.
Shoulda tazed him
Shoulda done a Steven Segal judo chop.
Cop is wrong.
Cop is racist.
Black man was in school to be a priest and nurses baby dogs in his spare time.

Did I hit all the points?

Oh and black man was unarmed.

AHHHHRGH!!! THE OUTRAAAAAAAAGE!!

Shoulda shot him in the knee.
Shoulda tazed him
Shoulda done a Steven Segal judo chop.
Cop is wrong.
Cop is racist.
Black man was in school to be a priest and nurses baby dogs in his spare time.

Did I hit all the points?

Oh and black man was unarmed.

You have done it again. You get no outrage. Nobody claiming that the cop should be arrested.....or that he is racist......so you make it up. You do this with every case of a good shoot by a cop. It points to your dishonest nature and probably explains why you were never able to earn your badge.

Oh no...you morons set the standards for outrage. There is SO MUCH this cop coulda shoulda done instead. We await yalls marches.

Forum List

Back