Black Man Fatally Shot by Police in Louisville

This thread and it's main participants are quite telling.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Those vinyl poles can leave welts. Can't let the officer get welt, now, can we. Shooting a drunk man, one you saw being barely able to stand, as he comes at you with a vinyl pole and flag is cowardly.
Come at a police officer with intent to do harm, and you earn a toe-tag and a taxpayer-paid trip to the morgue.

All part of the friendly service... no extra charge for the tag.

One less dumbshit using-up our oxygen for no good purpose... Nature has corrected its error and de-selected him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
You done? Feel better now?

Those vinyl poles can leave welts. Can't let the officer get welt, now, can we. Shooting a drunk man, one you saw being barely able to stand, as he comes at you with a vinyl pole and flag is cowardly.

Ah...here we go. Lefties never disappoint.

What did you interpret from my post? Can't wait for this.

And knee jerk right wingers who never see the police in the wrong ( as long as that force is directed at black folks, but don't dare try to enforce the law against a rancher in Nevada, or a pedophile in Waco or a well armed nut job hiding out in a cabin in Ruby Ridge who takes shots at law enforcement.

Cop was not justified. Right?

And knee jerk right wingers who never see the police in the wrong ( as long as that force is directed at black folks, but don't dare try to enforce the law against a rancher in Nevada, or a pedophile in Waco or a well armed nut job hiding out in a cabin in Ruby Ridge who takes shots at law enforcement.

Apples and oranges.

Come at a police officer with intent to do harm, and you earn a toe-tag and a taxpayer-paid trip to the morgue.

All part of the friendly service... no extra charge for the tag.

One less dumbshit using-up our oxygen for no good purpose... Nature has corrected its error and de-selected him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
You done? Feel better now?

Do I feel better?

Indeed, I do.

It's a great day, when surveillance video outs so-called 'witnesses' as liars and clears a law enforcement officer of false allegations. :banana:

Thanks for asking.

Where did I state or even suggest that and how in the heck do you get that from my statement?

Last edited:

Where did I state that and how in the heck you get that from my statement?

He saw the black man in your photograph.

Apples and oranges.
Correct. Apples and Oranges are different colors as well.

Where did I state or even suggest that and how in the heck do you get that from my statement?

The sarcasm about a vinyl pole and welts. You're like a child.

No, the child would have been holding a bb gun when he was shot and killed. The officer has an obligation to protect all of the citizens, including drunken assholes like that guy. The use of deadly force is not proper when the force being presented is not, itself, deadly. He had non-lethal options to which he should have resorted first. Cops like this one embarrass the vast majority of good one out there whose jobs are made all that much more difficult when things like this happen.

Post where I stated or referred to vinyl poles or welts.

...The use of deadly force is not proper when the force being presented is not, itself, deadly...
Did the cop know that the flag-pole was made of vinyl rather than steel?

My guess is, he did not.

Consequently...

If someone comes at me with a pole ( steel, wood, whatever) and tries to beat me on the head with it, and I'm falling backwards, and I have a gun...

I'm going to blow that jerk-weed's friggin' head off... whether I'm wearing a badge, or not...

So would you...

So would damned-near anyone else on the face of the planet...

MEH.

S
...The use of deadly force is not proper when the force being presented is not, itself, deadly...
Did the cop know that the flag-pole was made of vinyl rather than steel?

My guess is, he did not.

Consequently...

If someone comes at me with a pole ( steel, wood, whatever) and tries to beat me on the head with it, and I'm falling backwards, and I have a gun...

I'm going to blow that jerk-weed's friggin' head off... whether I'm wearing a badge, or not.
So, another coward heard from.

...So, another coward heard from.
Ahhhhh... no valid counterpoint to make... just unprovoked ad hominem attacks.

Don't try to over-think it, sweet-cheeks... you'll do yourself an injury.
No, it is a valid point. I you think that the only way to protect yourself from a staggering drunk with a plastic pole and flag is to shoot him, you are a coward.
Once again, oh Mighty Smiter... did the cop KNOW that the flag-pole was plastic? Nope. So much for THAT lame-brained approach.

Post where I stated or referred to vinyl poles or welts.

Oops. That was PaddyMurphy. Replied wrong person. My bad.

...So, another coward heard from.
Ahhhhh... no valid counterpoint to make... just unprovoked ad hominem attacks.

Don't try to over-think it, sweet-cheeks... you'll do yourself an injury.
No, it is a valid point. I you think that the only way to protect yourself from a staggering drunk with a plastic pole and flag is to shoot him, you are a coward.
Once again, oh Mighty Smiter... did the cop KNOW that the flag-pole was plastic? Nope. So much for THAT lame-brained approach.

Not only that...but flag poles have pointed bottoms for staking into the ground. Like a spear. The African immigrant probably hunted antelope with a similar weapon....thus his instinct to grab it. Seriously. Thats probably what he was doing.

Forum List

Back