Black Man Fatally Shot by Police in Louisville

Wouldn't that be a great dog name. Dindu Nuffin

I think it would be a GREAT D.A.W.G. name: D umb A ssed W hite G uys

Well, this time the cop had some justification for shooting the guy, but it isn't funny to see how easy it is to take a life. I wonder how the bobbies of England would have handled this. There are plenty of drunks like this one there wielding all sorts of weapons, i.e. swords, broken bottles, and even the staff of the Union Jack. but I doubt if they were shot or killed. I'll have to research that.

Wouldnt DABG be more appropriate in this case?

Well, DABG is not near as clever a transition from "dog" to "dawg". Besides, the "d" in your acronym would more appropriately stand for "drunk."

Watching the video several times......
1) From the moment it is apparent that the man grabbed the pole (officer steps back and places hand on side arm) to what appears to be the moment shot is 3 seconds.
2) The pole is shining in the sun pretty good, I would fully believe in only a few seconds that it was a metal pole.
3) Being hit by a metal pole can obviously cause significant injury. Considering in the few seconds of time a man is charging at you, having no idea if the pole is solid or what...

The shooting is justified.
Sad, it really is. But charging at a police officer and trying to hit him with a pole is little different than suicide. Perhaps that is what the man wanted. Suicide by police. It happens.

Last edited:

Well, this time the cop had some justification for shooting the guy, but it isn't funny to see how easy it is to take a life. I wonder how the bobbies of England would have handled this. There are plenty of drunks like this one there wielding all sorts of weapons, i.e. swords, broken bottles, and even the staff of the Union Jack. but I doubt if they were shot or killed. I'll have to research that.

Well, DABG is not near as clever a transition from "dog" to "dawg". Besides, the "d" in your acronym would more appropriately stand for "drunk."

Dumb would be more fitting.

I live in Cincy and work in Northern Ky......I visit Louisville all the time and trust me, you won't get any rioting or rallying or anything.....99.99% of the n**** in Louisville, is shacked up with ww. Black men in Louisville, don't even feel human unless they have a ww on their arms....so chill out, Louisville, Ky. is the last place to give a sh** about cop killings.....too many black women don't care and not enough brothers to give a damn.

OK, if the shoe fits wear it.

I'm not the dumbass laying dead in the street holding a flag pole.

The black guy was African....and like most that thrive in Louisville, they haven't experienced the blackness of their skin. Sadly enough, this moron doesn't pay attention to the news....I just hope Heaven has cable.

So, what kind of a dumbass are you? please let us know so I can tell you if I agree with you or not.

So, what kind of a dumbass are you? please let us know so I can tell you if I agree with you or not.

I'd have to know what constitutes a dumbass in your mind.
I wouldnt attack a cop with a flag pole if thats your criteria.

God Bless cameras.

You liberals are gonna hate it. But 99.9% of police force is justified. And body cams are gonna put Al Sharpton out of business.

Without a camera....libs would claim the cop planted the flag pole.

Cameras are racist...

Those vinyl poles can leave welts. Can't let the officer get welt, now, can we. Shooting a drunk man, one you saw being barely able to stand, as he comes at you with a vinyl pole and flag is cowardly.

Ah...here we go. Lefties never disappoint.
What did you interpret from my post? Can't wait for this.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Cop was not justified. Right?
Where did I state that and how in the heck you get that from my statement?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
He saw the black man in your photograph.

Damn, I thought it's trans-racial black...

if this becomes a weekly debacle, al sharpton wont be able to keep up. he can handle a black shooting maybe once every three months, then collect his money,,but now he wont know what to do with the weekly shootings.

The context in which this "dumbass" moniker arose has been lost. Let's go back to the post from which it emanates,

picture-2-png.42599

As you can see, the "dumbass" pejorative had nothing to do with the man in the video initially. I was responding to a fool who was attempting to mock inner city lingo with the nonsensical synthesis: dindu nuffin. Some one said it would be a good name for a dog. Being the jokester than I am I took the opportunity to use the hayseed colloquial term "dawg" as an acronym to replace "dog." Got that? BTW, African immigrants do not speak like that. Most have a beautiful African accent and speak English as it should be spoken; often better than many White people speak it!

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 131
if this becomes a weekly debacle, al sharpton wont be able to keep up. he can handle a black shooting maybe once every three months, then collect his money,,but now he wont know what to do with the weekly shootings.

The question is, why recording was even accepted if there are honest witnesses? It was all setup to blame innocent black man.

2d6lxg.gif

The context in which this "dumbass" moniker arose has been lost. Let's go back to the post from which it emanates,

picture-2-png.42599

As you can see, the "dumbass" pejorative had nothing to do with the man in the video initially. I was responding to a fool who was attempting to mock inner city lingo with the nonsensical synthesis: dindu nuffin. Some one said it would be a good name for a dog. Being the jokester than I am I took the opportunity to use the hayseed colloquial term "dawg" as an acronym to replace "dog." Got that? BTW, African immigrants do not speak like that. Most have a beautiful African accent and speak English as it should be spoken; often better than many White people speak it!

Leave it to a dumbass liberal to spin shit like you just did.
I see things that need to be shot and those that dont....step a little closer and let me reload.

picture-2-png.42599

I see things that need to be shot and those that dont....step a little closer and let me reload.
So, you admit to being a fucking murderer! Even though I am not a liberal, thank god liberals have guns too! They need them to defend themselves against people like you!

picture-2-png.42599

So, you admit to being a fucking murderer! Even though I am not a liberal, thank god liberals have guns too! They need them to defend themselves against people like you!

Like I said...be stupid and step a little closer.

picture-2-png.42599

Like I said...be stupid and step a little closer.

Is that a THREAT, stupid? dumbasses like you get banned!

Forum List

Back