Black Man Fatally Shot by Police in Louisville

What is wrong with these cops? The guy was drunk and probably walking home. Now he's dead. Don't they police have tasers? Good grief... leave people alone.

Well, DABG is not near as clever a transition from "dog" to "dawg". Besides, the "d" in your acronym would more appropriately stand for "drunk."

Dumb would be more fitting.
OK, if the shoe fits wear it.

I'm not the dumbass laying dead in the street holding a flag pole.

So, what kind of a dumbass are you? please let us know so I can tell you if I agree with you or not.

I'd have to know what constitutes a dumbass in your mind.
I wouldnt attack a cop with a flag pole if thats your criteria.
Same here. For me anyone classified as a Millennial.

What is wrong with these cops? The guy was drunk and probably walking home. Now he's dead. Don't they police have tasers? Good grief... leave people alone.

Yes. A crazy drunk guy on a public sidewalk...who is obviously having violent tendencies. ......should just be left alone by cops. Let the public deal with him right?

Darwin strikes again...
tongue_smile.gif

poor guy

drunk in public gets told about it by the cops then goes batshit and gets killed.

raise your kids and look out for your neighbors.
I noticed a member of the "Black Press" showed up with a camera phone trying to get evidence of a bad shooting.
They can afford cell phones but can't afford an I.D. to vote.

Yes. A crazy drunk guy on a public sidewalk...who is obviously having violent tendencies. ......should just be left alone by cops. Let the public deal with him right?
These people don't give a damn about the guy until he's shot trying to kill a cop.

The drunken guy didn't seem to become disturbed until then cop approached him.

Ya, know there is something strange about the video recording. The view from which the incident was recorded was obstructed on the left by an abutment. The camera is already recording when the drunk appears from the left. I find that odd. Was this a setup of some type?

These people don't give a damn about the guy until he's shot trying to kill a cop.
Bingo.

So what, you don't give a damn about him whether he tried to kill a cop or not.

Why is it that these damn killers cops always have a little wry grin on their faces after they kill somebody. Like a hunter who bagged a buck.

Darwin strikes again...
tongue_smile.gif
No, white killer cops strike again, not Darwin. The drunk man should have been tasered.
Nope.

That cop (white or otherwise) did not set out to kill.

The Bad Guy forced his hand.

The Bad Guy was, indeed, drunk.

Trouble is, he abandoned that status, when he assaulted the police officer by beating him on the head with a pole.

That earned him a free, all-expenses-paid trip to the morgue, and a very handsome toe-tag.

The 'shoot' was righteous.

And we have one less true dumbass wasting our oxygen.

Darwin strikes again.

poor guy

drunk in public gets told about it by the cops then goes batshit and gets killed.

I noticed a member of the "Black Press" showed up with a camera phone trying to get evidence of a bad shooting.
THEY? How pink of you!
STFU asshole.....

Na, I'm having too much fun with you.

poor guy

THEY? How pink of you!
STFU asshole.....

Na, I'm having too much fun with you.
Fun being an racist asshole.

Have fun by yourself.

ignored

Forum List

Back