Black Man Fatally Shot by Police in Louisville

...So, another coward heard from.
Ahhhhh... no valid counterpoint to make... just unprovoked ad hominem attacks.

Don't try to over-think it, sweet-cheeks... you'll do yourself an injury.
No, it is a valid point. I you think that the only way to protect yourself from a staggering drunk with a plastic pole and flag is to shoot him, you are a coward.
Once again, oh Mighty Smiter... did the cop KNOW that the flag-pole was plastic? Nope. So much for THAT lame-brained approach.

Not only that...but flag poles have pointed bottoms for staking into the ground. Like a spear. The African immigrant probably hunted antelope with a similar weapon....thus his instinct to grab it. Seriously. Thats probably what he was doing.
The fact that a hateful, racist prick like you ever wore a badge is a shame.

No, it is a valid point. I you think that the only way to protect yourself from a staggering drunk with a plastic pole and flag is to shoot him, you are a coward.
Once again, oh Mighty Smiter... did the cop KNOW that the flag-pole was plastic? Nope. So much for THAT lame-brained approach.

Not only that...but flag poles have pointed bottoms for staking into the ground. Like a spear. The African immigrant probably hunted antelope with a similar weapon....thus his instinct to grab it. Seriously. Thats probably what he was doing.

For one...im not racist. Im a black male. So I can comment on these issues.

Sure you are. Just like Rachel Dolezal is a black female.

Sure you are. Just like Rachel Dolezal is a black female.

Rachel wants to be identified as being black. You, as a liberal, have the obligation to agree with her.

Wouldn't that be a great dog name. Dindu Nuffin

I think it would be a GREAT D.A.W.G. name: D umb A ssed W hite G uys

Well, this time the cop had some justification for shooting the guy, but it isn't funny to see how easy it is to take a life. I wonder how the bobbies of England would have handled this. There are plenty of drunks like this one there wielding all sorts of weapons, i.e. swords, broken bottles, and even the staff of the Union Jack. but I doubt if they were shot or killed. I'll have to research that.

Wouldnt DABG be more appropriate in this case?

AHHHHRGH!!! THE OUTRAAAAAAAAGE!!

Shoulda shot him in the knee.
Shoulda tazed him
Shoulda done a Steven Segal judo chop.
Cop is wrong.
Cop is racist.
Black man was in school to be a priest and nurses baby dogs in his spare time.

Did I hit all the points?

Oh and black man was unarmed.

You have done it again. You get no outrage. Nobody claiming that the cop should be arrested.....or that he is racist......so you make it up. You do this with every case of a good shoot by a cop. It points to your dishonest nature and probably explains why you were never able to earn your badge.
Ah, the witnesses. I'm guessing they're black:

"Witnesses told various media on Saturday that the officer approached the man aggressively, his hand already on his gun, and alleged that Manyoun never swung the pole at him. But the video released Sunday refutes that: the officer stands still, his arms at his sides, as Manyoun waves his hands around. Manyoun turns and storms away, out of the view of the camera. Blanford starts to follow, talking into his radio, then stops suddenly and takes two steps back. He draws his gun as the tip of the flag pole emerges in the corner of the video. The pole had been propped outside a store, with a flag attached reading "open."

Manyoun sprints into the frame, the pole cocked back over his shoulder. The officer cowers back against his police cruiser as Manyoun swings the pole down toward him."

Community questions Kentucky officer s use of deadly force - Yahoo News

The use of mirrors and photoshop makes it only appear the guy swung a flagpole at the officer.
In reality the man was a drum major on his way to the college game where he was expected to lead his team to victory.

Now they're missing one of their flag wavers...what a tragedy.

This thread and it's main participants are quite telling.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Those vinyl poles can leave welts. Can't let the officer get welt, now, can we. Shooting a drunk man, one you saw being barely able to stand, as he comes at you with a vinyl pole and flag is cowardly.

Ah...here we go. Lefties never disappoint.
And knee jerk right wingers who never see the police in the wrong ( as long as that force is directed at black folks, but don't dare try to enforce the law against a rancher in Nevada, or a pedophile in Waco or a well armed nut job hiding out in a cabin in Ruby Ridge who takes shots at law enforcement.

I knew it was only a matter of time....

A cop without backup will never put himself in the position to have his weapon taken from him.

For JQ Public:

Surely you see the difference here right?

I was simply responding to JQPublic. You know that, right?

And what was your point?

That in England the police will take a different approach to a violent crazy person with a weapon., JQ Public had opined about that earlier. So you can now fuck off.

So I was right. Thanks for the confirmation
So I'll ask again.
You do understand the difference in the two situations right?

For JQ Public:

Surely you see the difference here right?

I was simply responding to JQPublic. You know that, right?

And what was your point?

That in England the police will take a different approach to a violent crazy person with a weapon., JQ Public had opined about that earlier. So you can now fuck off.

You know...Singapore takes a different approach to law enforcement also. And they have incredibly low crime.

Brazil takes a different approach. So does China. And Iceland.

Guess what....LAPD and Detroit do it different than Wasilla, Alaska and different than Biltmore Estate Police in Asheville (really...they exist).

So yeah....all cops and departments arent the same.

What did I say about this shooting? Did I say it was a good shoot?

Both of you fuckers are having trouble with this.

When there are no protests in Louisville, will you assholes still trot out this bullshit the next time there is a good shoot?

JQ Public makes an excellent point, doesn't he?

Oh no...you morons set the standards for outrage. There is SO MUCH this cop coulda shoulda done instead. We await yalls marches.

Od no, you and that killer cop await something far worse:

serveimage

Forum List

Back