Black Man Fatally Shot by Police in Louisville

poor guy

drunk in public gets told about it by the cops then goes batshit and gets killed.

raise your kids and look out for your neighbors.
I noticed a member of the "Black Press" showed up with a camera phone trying to get evidence of a bad shooting.
They can afford cell phones but can't afford an I.D. to vote.
THEY? How pink of you!
STFU asshole.....

Na, I'm having too much fun with you.
Fun being an racist asshole.

Have fun by yourself.

ignored
Golly G, fella you are pink.
pointing that out is racism?

BTW, I don't believe in race.

poor guy

drunk in public gets told about it by the cops then goes batshit and gets killed.

I noticed a member of the "Black Press" showed up with a camera phone trying to get evidence of a bad shooting.
THEY? How pink of you!
STFU asshole.....

You're an idiot.
Permanent Ignore

if this becomes a weekly debacle, al sharpton wont be able to keep up. he can handle a black shooting maybe once every three months, then collect his money,,but now he wont know what to do with the weekly shootings.
Can you explain how Reverend AL Sharpton collects his money from said debacles?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What is wrong with these cops? The guy was drunk and probably walking home. Now he's dead. Don't they police have tasers? Good grief... leave people alone.

Yes. A crazy drunk guy on a public sidewalk...who is obviously having violent tendencies. ......should just be left alone by cops. Let the public deal with him right?
The drunken guy didn't seem to become disturbed until then cop approached him.

Ya, know there is something strange about the video recording. The view from which the incident was recorded was obstructed on the left by an abutment. The camera is already recording when the drunk appears from the left. I find that odd. Was this a setup of some type?

Obviously someone called the cops on him because he was being a dickhead. Cop shows up and he continues to be a dickhead which led to him being a dead dickhead.
Not that difficult to understand unless you're looking for a reason to blame the cops for the dickheads behavior.

Darwin strikes again...
tongue_smile.gif
No, white killer cops strike again, not Darwin. The drunk man should have been tasered.

You dont use a taser when you have no back up.

What is wrong with these cops? The guy was drunk and probably walking home. Now he's dead. Don't they police have tasers? Good grief... leave people alone.

Yes. A crazy drunk guy on a public sidewalk...who is obviously having violent tendencies. ......should just be left alone by cops. Let the public deal with him right?
So, just what was the victim doing that led the officer to assume he was violent? He was walking minding his own business.

So, just what was the victim doing that led the officer to assume he was violent? He was walking minding his own business.
Ignorance is not an excuse for self-righteousness:

Conrad said the officer responded to an assault call in Old Louisville. When the officer arrived, he saw a man matching the description of the suspect in the assault.

Conrad said the officer spoke with the man briefly before he grabbed the flag pole and advanced toward the policeman. Conrad said the officer retreated and asked the man to drop the flag pole before firing.

Two Injured In Louisville Officer Involved Shooting - LEX18.com Continuous News and StormTracker Weather

if this becomes a weekly debacle, al sharpton wont be able to keep up. he can handle a black shooting maybe once every three months, then collect his money,,but now he wont know what to do with the weekly shootings.

Can you explain how Sharpton avoids jail for not paying his taxes?

poor guy

BOBO the fucking clown gave the free cell phone to the negro.

Conrad said the officer responded to an assault call in Old Louisville. When the officer arrived, he saw a man matching the description of the suspect in the assault.

Conrad said the officer spoke with the man briefly before he grabbed the flag pole and advanced toward the policeman. Conrad said the officer retreated and asked the man to drop the flag pole before firing.

Two Injured In Louisville Officer Involved Shooting - LEX18.com Continuous News and StormTracker Weather
Well this is the first I heard that the drunk man matched the description of an assault suspect. I feel. now, that the officer had a right to stop him and ask questions. The black guy then went after the officer with a flagpole. It would have been more appropriate to taser the guy, but the drunk was wrong, and the po had to act.

Sharpton is a fucking shake-down artist. He's been doing it for fucking years. His so-called organization goes to major businesses and basically blackmails them into 'donating' to his fucking phony 'network'.
He's human filthy scum of the earth. I only want to live long enough to hear the scum-ball is dead.
He's done more to fuck over negroes in the US than anyone. He owes millions in unpaid taxes and he's one of BOBO's biggest sewer rats.
Al Sharpton King Rat Black Agenda Report

Well this is the first I heard that the drunk man matched the description of an assault suspect. I feel. now, that the officer had a right to stop him and ask questions. The black guy then went after the officer with a flagpole. It would have been more appropriate to taser the guy, but the drunk was wrong, and the po had to act.
4295FE_DA_080405flag.jpg

Folks, this is what happens when you dump immigrants into a city, who don't speak english, have no real income and just wanders the city.....I blame the agency that bring these people to America without the proper resources to care for them. ie Catholic Charities.

poor guy

THEY? How pink of you!
STFU asshole.....

You're an idiot.
Permanent Ignore

So you are just going to take the word of a known racist kook like meathead's word that the drunk matched the description of a suspect involved in an assault? At least call him on it and make him prove that; or do your really give a shit? It might be true but you can never assume anything in these "justifiable" homicide cases.

Darwin strikes again...
tongue_smile.gif
No, white killer cops strike again, not Darwin. The drunk man should have been tasered.

You dont use a taser when you have no back up.

Gee, then why didn't the cop wait for back up ? If the cop had common sense he would know that an assault suspect, if that was the case, who also appeared to be drunk, would likely offer some resistance because he is not thinking rationally. I'd wager that waiting for back up would have lessened the chance of having to take a human life. But that is no guarantee.

Forum List

Back