Black Man Fatally Shot by Police in Louisville

God Bless cameras.

You liberals are gonna hate it. But 99.9% of police force is justified. And body cams are gonna put Al Sharpton out of business.

Without a camera....libs would claim the cop planted the flag pole.

God Bless cameras.

You liberals are gonna hate it. But 99.9% of police force is justified. And body cams are gonna put Al Sharpton out of business.

Without a camera....libs would claim the cop planted the flag pole.

Nope. Libs are calling for the cams, idiot.

Look at you and your stats. 99.9%! Cool.

AHHHHRGH!!! THE OUTRAAAAAAAAGE!!

Shoulda shot him in the knee.
Shoulda tazed him
Shoulda done a Steven Segal judo chop.
Cop is wrong.
Cop is racist.
Black man was in school to be a priest and nurses baby dogs in his spare time.

Did I hit all the points?

Oh and black man was unarmed.

You have done it again. You get no outrage. Nobody claiming that the cop should be arrested.....or that he is racist......so you make it up. You do this with every case of a good shoot by a cop. It points to your dishonest nature and probably explains why you were never able to earn your badge.
Ah, the witnesses. I'm guessing they're black:

"Witnesses told various media on Saturday that the officer approached the man aggressively, his hand already on his gun, and alleged that Manyoun never swung the pole at him. But the video released Sunday refutes that: the officer stands still, his arms at his sides, as Manyoun waves his hands around. Manyoun turns and storms away, out of the view of the camera. Blanford starts to follow, talking into his radio, then stops suddenly and takes two steps back. He draws his gun as the tip of the flag pole emerges in the corner of the video. The pole had been propped outside a store, with a flag attached reading "open."

Manyoun sprints into the frame, the pole cocked back over his shoulder. The officer cowers back against his police cruiser as Manyoun swings the pole down toward him."

Community questions Kentucky officer s use of deadly force - Yahoo News

"Witnesses told various media on Saturday that the officer approached the man aggressively, his hand already on his gun, and alleged that Manyoun never swung the pole at him. But the video released Sunday refutes that: the officer stands still, his arms at his sides, as Manyoun waves his hands around. Manyoun turns and storms away, out of the view of the camera. Blanford starts to follow, talking into his radio, then stops suddenly and takes two steps back. He draws his gun as the tip of the flag pole emerges in the corner of the video.
WOW.

Well, there ya go. I wonder if the PC Police will show outrage over that.

Maybe they'll claim that this is the first time witnesses have lied.

:rolleyes-41:

Shoulda tazed him
Cop is wrong.
Cop is racist.

You have done it again. You get no outrage. Nobody claiming that the cop should be arrested.....or that he is racist......so you make it up. You do this with every case of a good shoot by a cop. It points to your dishonest nature and probably explains why you were never able to earn your badge.

"Witnesses told various media on Saturday that the officer approached the man aggressively, his hand already on his gun, and alleged that Manyoun never swung the pole at him. But the video released Sunday refutes that: the officer stands still, his arms at his sides, as Manyoun waves his hands around. Manyoun turns and storms away, out of the view of the camera. Blanford starts to follow, talking into his radio, then stops suddenly and takes two steps back. He draws his gun as the tip of the flag pole emerges in the corner of the video. The pole had been propped outside a store, with a flag attached reading "open."

Manyoun sprints into the frame, the pole cocked back over his shoulder. The officer cowers back against his police cruiser as Manyoun swings the pole down toward him."

The use of mirrors and photoshop makes it only appear the guy swung a flagpole at the officer.
In reality the man was a drum major on his way to the college game where he was expected to lead his team to victory.

Obama's "sons" would be burning down Louisville if it weren't for that video.
Not to worry... the "youths" there simply need a little "space to destroy" and all will be well...
wink_smile.gif

This thread and it's main participants are quite telling.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shoulda tazed him
Cop is wrong.
Cop is racist.

The use of mirrors and photoshop makes it only appear the guy swung a flagpole at the officer.
In reality the man was a drum major on his way to the college game where he was expected to lead his team to victory.

Well....he was an African immigrant who didnt know English. Maybe he thought the flag said "I Love America" and was trying to show his patriotism to the officer.

MSNBC headline: "Immigrant possibly tries showing patriotism, so cop kills him"

Those vinyl poles can leave welts. Can't let the officer get welt, now, can we. Shooting a drunk man, one you saw being barely able to stand, as he comes at you with a vinyl pole and flag is cowardly.

Those vinyl poles can leave welts. Can't let the officer get welt, now, can we. Shooting a drunk man, one you saw being barely able to stand, as he comes at you with a vinyl pole and flag is cowardly.
Come at a police officer with intent to do harm, and you earn a toe-tag and a taxpayer-paid trip to the morgue.

All part of the friendly service... no extra charge for the tag.

One less dumbshit using-up our oxygen for no good purpose... Nature has corrected its error and de-selected him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Forum List

Back