Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

It's the hoodie. Wearing a hoodie makes you do things you normally would not do.

I wouldn't trust any 16-25 year old wearing one. Color doesn't matter.

So younger than 16 and older than 25, wearing a hoodie is okay?

Matthew, you need to get a grip.

For a while, it seemed as though you were getting control of your raving lunacy and racism. Looks like it owns you, after all.

Why do you support people that hurt other people? Blacks are the ones calling whites murderers even through they kill twice as many of us every year.

You don't want people defending themselves from monsters? It may be racism as 50% of all murders are caused by blacks...So we as a nation need to focus on it...

Last edited:
Yep, its the hoodies.

:cuckoo:

I am sorry you like seeing people hurt like this. What scum.

Lying doesn't help your cause or make you look any saner.

OTOH, I can't think of anything that would make you look any saner.

994875_593284297390769_1204782743_n.jpg

How is using fbi and police data = lying?

I don't care let white women fend for themselves.

They go around sleeping with blacks all the time so they're getting what they asked for.

Everything blacks say is based on hatred. This young lady wasn't even born back in the early 60's to be connected to jim crow.

Have to tell Herman Cain and Alan West that. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

I am not talking about Herman Cain and Alan west you 80 iq fool.

I am talking to blacks that support such monsters that would do such things.

80??? Trying to get on her good side? Oh and my daughter carries a KelTek.

Yep, its the hoodies.

:cuckoo:

That last one there, dudley, Can be used for hunting, target practice, self defense. Bushmaster apologizes that a black gun scares the piss out of you and suggests Depends for those potentially embarrassing moments.

We as a society need to save our cities and stop the violence.

Do you agree?

This country needs a white figurehead willing to step in and call bullshit.

There are no white figureheads because by definition, that is in itself racist. More specifically, that is white racism. Since Obama's election, justice in its truest form has taken a back seat to justice for blacks only.

No written legislation can ever bring society into harmonious balance...

The fist will run
Grasp metal to gun
The spirit sings in crashing tones we gain the battle drum
Our cries will shrill the air will moan and crash into the dawn
The pen won't stay the demon's wings, the hour approaches
Pounding out the Devil's sermon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdmUAsU2eXI]The Gates of Delirium by Yes in 1080p HD HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Everything blacks say is based on hatred. This young lady wasn't even born back in the early 60's to be connected to jim crow.

Have to tell Herman Cain and Alan West that. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

I am not talking about Herman Cain and Alan west you 80 iq fool.

I am talking to blacks that support such monsters that would do such things.
So...everything doesn't mean EVERYTHING to you....odd use of the language.

That last one there, dudley, Can be used for hunting, target practice, self defense. Bushmaster apologizes that a black gun scares the piss out of you and suggests Depends for those potentially embarrassing moments.

This post is saved for every time some frightened Rightie posts about those TWO men outside a polling place in 2008. :D

Black on white crime is justified according to the msm because da man been keeping them down, it is appalling that this will not be reported as a hate crime because that is what it is. It probably won't make much news at all

Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door.

The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

Read more at Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

JUSTICE FOR Natasha Martinez. Sick bastards.:evil: This happens daily to whites all over this country and we're the evil ones???? I'm not going to give up pointing out the double standard.

Two things...one....WND? Really? Oh and natasha Martinez is white? I thought Zimmerman was not white because his mother was peruvian but Natasha Martinez is white?

This is a horrible story and yes, I can find a white who killed a black and counter it but that is playing your game. Whats the point.

According to the FBI's own statistics, you can find one for every five blacks. And according to demographic statistics, the percentage of black violence is nearly off the charts.

So stop the bullshit pantywaist faggotry of lies. Just admit you are cool with black crime as long it's against non blacks.

Black on white crime is justified according to the msm because da man been keeping them down, it is appalling that this will not be reported as a hate crime because that is what it is. It probably won't make much news at all

You'll have to show us some links of the MSM justifying black on white crime.

They justify it every time they rationalize it. That was the point patriot66 was making. Get the nexus?

They justify it every time they rationalize it. That was the point patriot66 was making. Get the nexus?

Your link to some actual examples didn't come thru. Maybe try again?

Your link to some actual examples didn't come thru. Maybe try again?

Links are useless to those who are willfully ignorant and/or born stupid, so I am sorry I cannot fulfill your urgent request.

Forum List

Back