Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

Lying doesn't help your cause or make you look any saner.

OTOH, I can't think of anything that would make you look any saner.

994875_593284297390769_1204782743_n.jpg
That last one there, dudley, Can be used for hunting, target practice, self defense. Bushmaster apologizes that a black gun scares the piss out of you and suggests Depends for those potentially embarrassing moments.

This post is saved for every time some frightened Rightie posts about those TWO men outside a polling place in 2008. :D

That STILL cracks me up.

That last one there, dudley, Can be used for hunting, target practice, self defense. Bushmaster apologizes that a black gun scares the piss out of you and suggests Depends for those potentially embarrassing moments.

This post is saved for every time some frightened Rightie posts about those TWO men outside a polling place in 2008. :D

That STILL cracks me up.

Why does voter intimidation crack you up? Oh, I suppose because they were intimidating the right people? I personally don't think voter intimidation (rather it be The New Black Panthers or the KKK) is especially funny. When I see an anti-semitic hate group (that's also against inter racial marriage) decide to post men with night sticks in front of a polling place, I personally, don't crack up.

Last edited:
Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door.

The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

Read more at Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

JUSTICE FOR Natasha Martinez. Sick bastards.:evil: This happens daily to whites all over this country and we're the evil ones???? I'm not going to give up pointing out the double standard.

And please don’t give up exhibiting your ignorance, hate, and fear.

Forum List

Back