Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

We can have 2,000 post threads about a man defending his own life from a thug. The thug is the one being hailed as a god.

We can have 500 post threads about how it is wrong to shoot a theft within your gate.

I guess having black skin gives them the right to do crimes. You leftist point at the victim and act like this isn't anything big???? It is like you think people with white skin aren't worthy of 1/10th the outrage when they're being attacked, beaten, raped or killed.

Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door.

The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

Read more at Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

JUSTICE FOR Natasha Martinez. Sick bastards.:evil: This happens daily to whites all over this country and we're the evil ones???? I'm not going to give up pointing out the double standard.

Two things...one....WND? Really? Oh and natasha Martinez is white? I thought Zimmerman was not white because his mother was peruvian but Natasha Martinez is white?

This is a horrible story and yes, I can find a white who killed a black and counter it but that is playing your game. Whats the point.

It's the hoodie. Wearing a hoodie makes you do things you normally would not do.

I wouldn't trust any 16-25 year old wearing one. Color doesn't matter.

So they would have to have a birth certificate because they are wearing a hoodie. I mean seriously, some black guy who is 26 and wearing a hoodie is fine with you but dammit, you are not sure if he is 25 or not.

A 15 year old, same thing. I feel for them.

this just in from MSNBC, uh, never mind, nothing to see here. the victim was white, well, lets move on to the next story.

[MENTION=42441]TheSeventhTiger[/MENTION], Natasha Martinez was white? Zimmerman's mother is peruvian, but you guys said he wasnt white.

I am confused here. :confused:

Apparently "Martinez" is a Cracker name now. I'd better write this down.

1. Hispanics are counted as white in the crime stats. :eek:
2. Since Zimmerman I guess the left is officially attacking Hispanics.

They left knows that the Hispanic will be running this country 30 years from now. The left is going to make sure that the Hispanic is treated as white and deballed...:eek:

Is this a thread about hoodies? I don't own one, but it is probably a good thing, because it might motivate me to kill an innocent victim.

you could also blame the victim, blame intitutionalized racism, blame poverty, slavery etc

you got the idea

good going

Jim Crow. Definitely, Jim Crow.

Next, you'll want to lynch this poor child.

Is this a thread about hoodies? I don't own one, but it is probably a good thing, because it might motivate me to kill an innocent victim.

you could also blame the victim, blame intitutionalized racism, blame poverty, slavery etc

you got the idea

good going

Everything blacks say is based on hatred. This young lady wasn't even born back in the early 60's to be connected to jim crow.

It's the hoodie. Wearing a hoodie makes you do things you normally would not do.

I wouldn't trust any 16-25 year old wearing one. Color doesn't matter.

So younger than 16 and older than 25, wearing a hoodie is okay?

Matthew, you need to get a grip.

For a while, it seemed as though you were getting control of your raving lunacy and racism. Looks like it owns you, after all.

Was it this guy?

628x471.jpg

Nope.

He's older than 25 so its safe for him to wear a hoodie.

you got the idea

good going

Everything blacks say is based on hatred. This young lady wasn't even born back in the early 60's to be connected to jim crow.

Have to tell Herman Cain and Alan West that. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Have to tell Herman Cain and Alan West that. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

I am not talking about Herman Cain and Alan west you 80 iq fool.

I am talking to blacks that support such monsters that would do such things.

Forum List

Back