Black man led through streets on a rope ‘like a slave’ sues police

This one bumps up to 998 on my list of a thousand thing to give a shit about.
409.gif

View attachment 400484

Good Lord. What a place to be Black.
What is the old saying again "If you dont want to do the time, dont do the crime." How many stupid prog blacks resort to crime instead of being upstanding citizens, who arent arrested?
They all can't have Trump pardon or commute their crimes like the upper class gets..

As far as I can see his "crime" was sleeping at the roadside. Hardy a serious offence. Of course being black is a death sentence with many of your death squad policemen. Why doesnt the US invest in some training ? It would work out cheaper in the long run.

^^^ Are they not allowed to drive hybrid cars?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. By the way, how far can a person travel in the car like that when it is fully charged?

Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance .......

I don't understand.........if this how they were trained how is it that the officers showed poor judgement? They did exactly as they were trained. We see this all the time. "The officers did as they were trained but we will no longer do this".

This is why there are protests.
....but they did nothing wrong--as usual...no reason to protest except because blacks/black culture is a failure..they/you think with your emotions and not your brains
..it is human nature that when humans make mistakes/are failures, they want to blame someone else

You continue to say that nothing was done wrong but yet the taxpayers continue to have to pay out millions of dollars in settlements and officers are increasingly losing their jobs.
....yes, just like Baltimore--the cops were JUDGED to be innocent---

jesus f christ!!! when they pay out these settlements, the cops are not found guilty!!! so you are like the nazis--guilty before innocent !!!

Things have changed since Baltimore. A bunch of Baltimore officers were tried and convicted after that.

Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance .......

I don't understand.........if this how they were trained how is it that the officers showed poor judgement? They did exactly as they were trained. We see this all the time. "The officers did as they were trained but we will no longer do this".

....but they did nothing wrong--as usual...no reason to protest except because blacks/black culture is a failure..they/you think with your emotions and not your brains
..it is human nature that when humans make mistakes/are failures, they want to blame someone else

You continue to say that nothing was done wrong but yet the taxpayers continue to have to pay out millions of dollars in settlements and officers are increasingly losing their jobs.
people lose their jobs by practicing free speech--it's NOT EVEN against the law

If they lose their job it's not free speech.

View attachment 400484

Good Lord. What a place to be Black.
Since when is tying someones hands and leading them by a rope a racial thing? Horseback law enforcement has been arresting people like this for hundreds of years. Why are you trying to imply this is only done to black people?

They showed "poor judgment" because the perp is black. If they had walked a white guy through the streets nobody would give a shit.

As far as I can see his "crime" was sleeping at the roadside. Hardy a serious offence. Of course being black is a death sentence with many of your death squad policemen. Why doesnt the US invest in some training ? It would work out cheaper in the long run.

Homeless people are mostly mentally ill and drug abusers. Odds are that locking him up, was a kindness.

Good chance the payday will end up killing him.

They showed "poor judgment" because the perp is black. If they had walked a white guy through the streets nobody would give a shit.

Which would be unfortunate.

Forum List

Back