Black man led through streets on a rope ‘like a slave’ sues police

From the report, he was just a homeless American trying to lay his head down some place. Thus the simple trespassing charge. I mention this as a courtesy to the casual reader who may just skip over the article and jump right into the mosh pit. Well, that and the fact that op chose to shit stir rather than to offer any crelevant ontext of the incident.

There was no reason whatsoever to do that to that man. They could have called for a transport unit. Exhibitionists gonna exhibition...
No one wants crazy drug addicted criminal bums in their neighborhoods. You will NEVER gain peoples support for that nonsense.

A restaurant owner was telling me about an issue he has, with a homeless man living on the sidewalk in front of his business. He was in a wheelchair and would just shit in his wheel chair and sort of let it fall onto the side walk by the entrance to the food selling place.

As you can imagine, the owner was not happy. He called the police. Many times. But, we as a society, have forgotten how to maintain civilization and the cops did not have the authority to DO anything with this bum.

Luckily, the near by beer store, where he was buying his booze finally banned him, and he moved on.

I guess Texas was better off. Until today. The cops are being taught. Homeless people rule the streets and normal people have no rights.
See that is one major difference between a society that is hostile and oppressive to minorities and one that isn't.
Here in the UK most folk would have called Social Services not the Police.

This is what we do here.

121194846_2809155195962720_2784433033180890067_o.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 400484

Good Lord. What a place to be Black.

I remember when this happened. I'm shocked it didn't make more headlines. The guy is probably trying to cash in on the racial strife to be honest. But hell yeah, he should have sued them when it happened.

Did the guy committ a crime ?

If so, fuck him.

If his only crime was being black.....I hope he walks away with millions.

He committed the crime of being poor and perhaps mentally ill in America.

View attachment 400484

Good Lord. What a place to be Black.

I remember when this happened. I'm shocked it didn't make more headlines. The guy is probably trying to cash in on the racial strife to be honest. But hell yeah, he should have sued them when it happened.

Did the guy committ a crime ?

If so, fuck him.

If his only crime was being black.....I hope he walks away with millions.
His "crime" was sleeping on the pavement. Why was he being arrested in the first place ?
Sleeping while black.

But really....this story is pretty old. It sounds to me like he is suddenly offended by this. Just like the Ford/Kav dynamic.
If you bring it up 35 minutes after you're assaulted or violated...you have credibility
35 days, you have less
35 months...you have even less
35 years....you have none

It doesn't diminish what happened to you but it does diminish the injury you received.

Things have changed since he was arrested.

So what did he do to be apprehended? I for one don’t see a difference between being thrown in squad car or being marched down the street, both used to be viewed as embarrassing, of course that was back in the day.

If as one stated being poor or possibly mentally handicapped? I thought that after the billions of dollars being spent Each year to the address poverty and needy would have cured this problem, isn’t that what the Dim’s keep telling us?

Several more years of Trump would probably see even white political prisoners treated like this.

Several more years of Trump would probably see even white political prisoners treated like this.

You mean like all the people arrested for defending themselves from violent lefty mobs?

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back