Black man with a megaphone and bat harasses White man.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This moron follows the White guy into a restaurant screaming into his face with a Megaphone "Why are you a Racist?" Over and over again. The police arrest him, of course he resists and people go nuts. Later a mob destroys a statue and attacks a Wisconsin SENATOR beating him and kicking him in the head for videoing them. Thank you Democrats, thank you BLM. Thank you Media. You are destroying this country.

I would have shot the loud mouth who had the camera...."whaaaaaa Its a megaphone" and a fucking bat you idiot.....

The late liberal restauranteur Lester G. Maddox took a lot of criticism for not allowing African American patrons to walk through his Atlanta joint with a megaphone harassing the honky patrons.

I'm surprised that there is no criticism of this restaurant.

This moron follows the White guy into a restaurant screaming into his face with a Megaphone "Why are you a Racist?" Over and over again. The police arrest him, of course he resists and people go nuts. Later a mob destroys a statue and attacks a Wisconsin SENATOR beating him and kicking him in the head for videoing them. Thank you Democrats, thank you BLM. Thank you Media. You are destroying this country.
Shoot the mother.

Thats pretty crazy, huh?

but unfortunately there are thousands more where that guy came from

Shoot the mother.

Theoretically, that's an idea. But then you would have to find another place to each lunch- not just that day, but other days as well. If you went back, someone might identify you and give you hassle over it.

Had this man did the same thing here in a restaurant, he wouldn't have ended up in jail at all.

He would ended up in the proctology office, getting the megaphone extracted.

Bullhorn guy carrying a bat over his shoulder. Very threatening. I would've gel maced him. Only costs $16.95 and shoots 20 ft. In an accurate steady thin stream.

He should have been dragged into the nearest alley and beaten bloody. That's instead of calling the police.

This moron follows the White guy into a restaurant screaming into his face with a Megaphone "Why are you a Racist?" Over and over again. The police arrest him, of course he resists and people go nuts.
If I was in the white person's position, I would ask, "First, I need to be aware of whatever racist words/activity it is that you think that I am guilty of. In other words, I have these two for you: DEFINE 'RACIST'.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

This moron follows the White guy into a restaurant screaming into his face with a Megaphone "Why are you a Racist?" Over and over again. The police arrest him, of course he resists and people go nuts.
If I was in the white person's position, I would ask, "First, I need to be aware of whatever racist words/activity it is that you think that I am guilty of. In other words, I have these two for you: DEFINE 'RACIST'.

Holly

And right after you said that, a bat would be splitting your belfry.

God bless you and yada-yada-yada...

Holly
I'm guessing a nutcase screaming into a man's face with a megaphone and carrying a bat is not interested in discussion. He wanted to create a police confrontation.

Holly
I'm guessing a nutcase screaming into a man's face with a megaphone and carrying a bat is not interested in discussion. He wanted to create a police confrontation.
But, "He had a megaphone! You against free speech?"

Some black uncle ben followed a woman home to harass her in her garage. It seems that blacks are taking it upon themselves to follow individuals to discuss racism.

This won't end well

Forum List

Back