Black men are the problem and black lives dont matter

I never said anything about it being a one way street...you assume I think that. I make no attempts to justify the actions of white criminals. The black community would be better off doing the same..
And the biggest criminals are the white supremacists.

Even a white man who served in the Bronx - Harlem for 40 years admits this.

The only stat that matters is..6% of the population(young black males) are responsible for nearly half of all violent crime in America.
How can that be when you can't get stats on crime in America ?

You can only get the number of arrests and convictions.

That's were context comes in. So if we have law enforcement brimming with white supremacists who is gonna to be arrested more ? Charged more ?

We also cannot get statistics on which of the convicted people are guilty. We can only have the opinion of the court system as to their guilt and that opinion assumes guilt from the fact of conviction. Even if all convicted persons are guilty that does not mean that their sentences are fair. Longer sentences for black people will make the prison system majority black.

Until you are ready to own up to that, acknowledge it..and work to make the cultural changes within your community that account for that..everything else you say..is irrelevant.
Tranlsation "Stop talking about white people and white supremacists because I want the focus to be on me talking sh*t about black people because that gives me an ego boost"

The self hatred of leftist americans just makes me sick.

White people are not guilty for what their fathers did. But it seems like white leftists owe something to the blacks.

See, I said at twitter "the US isnt a racist state, just like its not an anti semetic state, altough Jews are the most targeted group [ Yes, also by black. I'd say specially by blacks ] in the US.
Next thing I know - dozens of Leftists attack me, how dare I, saying the US isnt a racist and anti semetic place.

Your self hatred is just disgusting..
Was their racism in the 1960's ?

I've known quite a number of white women who have said the same thing about white men. Deplorable seems to spend all his day looking for bad things about blacks. Find a life...
"Spends all day"?! Just google crime in any city. Took me a few seconds:
1601926165032.png

I agree ....white progressives to ....we should probably hang them all ....just sayin
I hope the sista finds some peace

Mighty strong words dude. Now are you man enough to step to black men with your noose and hang them ?

You've been playing "Call of duty" too much. A black man will generally beat white man in physical fight.

So how is this mass hanging going to work out ?

Of course, saying black people [ or any other group ] should be hanged is so stupid.

But where did you get that? Only because black men tend to be more violent in the US doesnt make them stronger than white men [ if you will include white Liberals, so probably yes, those people will happily be a punch bag so they can suffer for their white guilt ]

Explain "white guilt." Having a sense of right from wrong and being willing to stand up for it is not guilt.

White people are not guilty for what their fathers did. But it seems like white leftists owe something to the blacks.

See, I said at twitter "the US isnt a racist state, just like its not an anti semetic state, altough Jews are the most targeted group [ Yes, also by black. I'd say specially by blacks ] in the US.
Next thing I know - dozens of Leftists attack me, how dare I, saying the US isnt a racist and anti semetic place.

So you don't have a sense of right and wrong, I take it. Having one is not "self hatred." What all people "owe" to all of their fellows is justice. BTW: the first of my ancestors to come to the U.S. in 1847 on a "coffin ship" straight from Ireland to NYC. He was too busy getting food, living in a tenement, and finding any work he could to have any involvement in slavery. Discrimination against the Irish was rampant at the time. So there is no "guilt" about something my forefathers did. When you think about discrimination against your own ethnicity based on who they were rather than what they did causes you to think about what has happened to others. When you see pictures of frozen dead Native Americans, black men hanging from trees, and stripped naked Jewish women waiting in line to enter the gas chamber, it helps develop a sense of conscience.

I agree ....white progressives to ....we should probably hang them all ....just sayin

Mighty strong words dude. Now are you man enough to step to black men with your noose and hang them ?

You've been playing "Call of duty" too much. A black man will generally beat white man in physical fight.

Of course, saying black people [ or any other group ] should be hanged is so stupid.

But where did you get that? Only because black men tend to be more violent in the US doesnt make them stronger than white men [ if you will include white Liberals, so probably yes, those people will happily be a punch bag so they can suffer for their white guilt ]

Explain "white guilt." Having a sense of right from wrong and being willing to stand up for it is not guilt.

So you don't have a sense of right and wrong, I take it. Having one is not "self hatred." What all people "owe" to all of their fellows is justice. BTW: the first of my ancestors to come to the U.S. in 1847 on a "coffin ship" straight from Ireland to NYC. He was too busy getting food, living in a tenement, and finding any work he could to have any involvement in slavery. Discrimination against the Irish was rampant at the time. So there is no "guilt" about something my forefathers did. When you think about discrimination against your own ethnicity based on who they were rather than what they did causes you to think about what has happened to others. When you see pictures of frozen dead Native Americans, black men hanging from trees, and stripped naked Jewish women waiting in line to enter the gas chamber, it helps develop a sense of conscience.
The truth is that humans' establish the value of live within their own grouping. Blacks kill blacks just as Chinese killed Chinese when their lives were little valued. So it is with blacks today. You can't expect others to value your life more than your do.

I hope that is not too abstract for someone of limited intellect.

Last edited:

The truth is that humans' establish the value of live within their own grouping. Blacks kill blacks just as Chinese killed Chinese when their lives were little valued. So it is with blacks today. You can't expect others to value your life more than your do.

I hope that is not too abstract for someone of limited intellect.

So there is no overarching principle to be served, I take it. P.S. whites kill whites. watch some of these crime shows where they interview detectives. Watch the Kenosha rittenhouse videos, and the videos of chris watts. Both white guys killing whites. There is a lot of it going around.

There is no reason to make this racial unless one is attempting to divide the American public.

My great grandmothwe survived Aweshwitch, and first time I heared about what she has been through was 4.

Yet, I don't think Polish and German people of my age owe me anything [ But the properties my famoly had there before 38' ]

Why do americans attack me when I say what should be said: America - Isn't racist. Not Anti semetic. Some people are. It doesnt make the US Nazi Germany.

Tell me, what does a 20 year old white boy owe 20 year old black guy?

I've known quite a number of white women who have said the same thing about white men. Deplorable seems to spend all his day looking for bad things about blacks. Find a life...
"Spends all day"?! Just google crime in any city. Took me a few seconds:View attachment 397488

Just to understand how the white media is.

When you see a reported murder and they don't give a mugshot, that means they are white.

Today this 17 year old killed his five year old sister and they didn't show his photo ? That means he is white. Also today a youth killed a 13 year old and once again no mugshot.

The white media do their best not show white people doing wrong.

But when they are black ?

The white media always makes sure to show their face.

Last edited:
Shes exactly right.

A black man is many many many times more likely to be killed by another black man than by a white cop, or even a white person.

If black lives don't matter to blacks, why should they matter to me?

Many black males and white leftist is why the USA is becoming unlivable
You have Donald Trump in office. A man who is going to favor white people at every turn and you still complain.

Black males make this county ? For one you don't live anywhere near black people. There are no black governors in the USA. Every decision be it economic, social or political on a broad scale is made by white people.

You don't like it because black men fight against racism and we will fight you till hell freezes over and then we'll fight you on that ice.

Hi. For 12 years I was a uniformed cop, robbery & homicide detective serving young Child Abuse victims Biggie Smalls & Jay-Z' traumatized Bklyn nieghborhood.

Today I recognize these women are truth tellers:

"Why are black women so argumentative" by Concerned Female Citizen

Are Single Mothers Destroying Their Sons? by Neko Cheri

The article:

Child Brain Development Scientist MD, PhD Educates:

California Surgeon General - The effects of Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect & Maltreatment:

#PreventChildAbuse
waka-flocka-debra-antney_2.jpg
EHZMeZwWkAMz2P7.jpg

☮♥

Last edited:
Shes exactly right.

A black man is many many many times more likely to be killed by another black man than by a white cop, or even a white person.

If black lives don't matter to blacks, why should they matter to me?
A white man is FIVE OR SIX times more likely to be killed by another white man than by a white cop, or anyone else.

Apparently white lives are less important to whites than lecturing to blacks.

Many black males and white leftist is why the USA is becoming unlivable
You have Donald Trump in office. A man who is going to favor white people at every turn and you still complain.

Black males make this county ? For one you don't live anywhere near black people. There are no black governors in the USA. Every decision be it economic, social or political on a broad scale is made by white people.

You don't like it because black men fight against racism and we will fight you till hell freezes over and then we'll fight you on that ice.
They better put on ice skates because the fight won't end until racism does.

My great grandmothwe survived Aweshwitch, and first time I heared about what she has been through was 4.

Yet, I don't think Polish and German people of my age owe me anything [ But the properties my famoly had there before 38' ]

Why do americans attack me when I say what should be said: America - Isn't racist. Not Anti semetic. Some people are. It doesnt make the US Nazi Germany.

Tell me, what does a 20 year old white boy owe 20 year old black guy?

The government of this nation owes blacks. The United States government paid jews reparations for things it did not do.

"But where did you get that? Only because black men tend to be more violent in the US doesnt make them stronger than white men [ if you will include white Liberals, so probably yes, those people will happily be a punch bag so they can suffer for their white guilt ]"

Every year since I began looking at crime numbers white men have on average committed double the violent crime than blacks. White men in American history have been the most savage, feral and animalistic group in this country. White men in this country are responsible for some of the most heinous crimes ever recorded. Whites have produced Hitler, Leopold, Stalin, Manson, Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, Brevik, McVeigh and Berkowitz. Whites men are responsible for 2 world wars and nuclear weapons. White men have a record of violence that no one can catch, yet in delusions of white racist "grandeur" we see comments like this.

Forum List

Back