Black men are the problem and black lives dont matter

My point, Mr. Negro, is that your BLM only care about blacks killed by white cops which is a very very tiny percentage of blacks who are actually murdered. Far more are murdered by your own kind.

So my point is, take care of your own before worrying about others.
The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

What are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by whites ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race.

What are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by whites ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race
You're argument is as stupid as telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers I did not hear white people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rules.
If police are held to a higher standard then how come Democrats are pro unions and don’t care if cops are fat and out of shape?

"But where did you get that? Only because black men tend to be more violent in the US doesnt make them stronger than white men [ if you will include white Liberals, so probably yes, those people will happily be a punch bag so they can suffer for their white guilt ]"

Every year since I began looking at crime numbers white men have on average committed double the violent crime than blacks. White men in American history have been the most savage, feral and animalistic group in this country. White men in this country are responsible for some of the most heinous crimes ever recorded. Whites have produced Hitler, Leopold, Stalin, Manson, Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, Brevik, McVeigh and Berkowitz. Whites men are responsible for 2 world wars and nuclear weapons. White men have a record of violence that no one can catch, yet in delusions of white racist "grandeur" we see comments like this.
I agree that White men commit more violent crime than Black men. The problem with your view is that there are SIX TIMES as many white men as there are black men and by your own statement, they only commit twice as much violent crime.

It’s not about impact on “white people” it’s about starting your life with a significant disadvantage. In fact a black kid with two parents has a significant advantage over a white kid with one parent. Spare me your outrage. I am a Jew. Pretty sure you’ve never met one in your life.
I'll ask you for the second time.

How does a blk kid without a father affect white people ?
I ll answer you a 2nd time, it’s not about race. That kid starts with a significant disadvantage making him more susceptible to potential criminality or lifetime dependence on the Govt. Why is everything about skin color with you? Can you not think deeper?

"But where did you get that? Only because black men tend to be more violent in the US doesnt make them stronger than white men [ if you will include white Liberals, so probably yes, those people will happily be a punch bag so they can suffer for their white guilt ]"

Every year since I began looking at crime numbers white men have on average committed double the violent crime than blacks. White men in American history have been the most savage, feral and animalistic group in this country. White men in this country are responsible for some of the most heinous crimes ever recorded. Whites have produced Hitler, Leopold, Stalin, Manson, Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, Brevik, McVeigh and Berkowitz. Whites men are responsible for 2 world wars and nuclear weapons. White men have a record of violence that no one can catch, yet in delusions of white racist "grandeur" we see comments like this.
I agree that White men commit more violent crime than Black men. The problem with your view is that there are SIX TIMES as many white men as there are black men and by your own statement, they only commit twice as much violent crime.
Black males represent 6% of the US population but 85% of the NBA. So the league must be racist. Or sometimes one needs context with statistics.

I ll answer you a 2nd time, it’s not about race. That kid starts with a significant disadvantage making him more susceptible to potential criminality or lifetime dependence on the Govt. Why is everything about skin color with you? Can you not think deeper?
I'll ask you for the third time

How does a black kid without a father affect white people ?

My point, Mr. Negro, is that your BLM only care about blacks killed by white cops which is a very very tiny percentage of blacks who are actually murdered. Far more are murdered by your own kind.

So my point is, take care of your own before worrying about others.
The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race.

You're argument is as stupid as telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers I did not hear white people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rules.
What we are doing to solve white on white violence is putting the criminals in jail and not rioting when a cop, whether he's black, brown, yellow, red or white has to shoot a violent felon who resists arrest.

Black males represent 6% of the US population but 85% of the NBA. So the league must be racist. Or sometimes one needs context with statistics.
No. Because we are the best when things are fair.

You either can or you can't hit three pointers regular. So these sports are fairly objective.

But who get's the job, or the loan, what area get's invested in, the time ppl get in jail, who get's charged, who get's arrested all of them are judgements calls

I'll ask you for the third time

How does a black kid without a father affect white people ?
I answered You. Extrapolate

No. Because we are the best when things are fair.

You either can or you can't hit three pointers regular. So these sports are fairly objective.

But who get's the job, or the loan, what area get's invested in, the time ppl get in jail, who get's charged, who get's arrested all of them are judgements calls
Define “fair”..pussies use that word. Some cultures excel more than others at certain events. There are more Jewish owners in the NFL than players. No one gave us anything. You are the type to make excuses for your failures. Pretty sure I d smoke you 1 on 1.

Define “fair”..pussies use that word. Some cultures excel more than others at certain events. There are more Jewish owners in the NFL than players. No one gave us anything. You are the type to make excuses for your failures. Pretty sure I d smoke you 1 on 1.
67775642_101832074505461_42644756051787776_n.jpg

What you also leave out is that the Jews got to where they are because of racism.

The Jews did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
The Jews could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
The Jews qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
The Jews could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

Yes the Jews suffered. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then does not impact you now.

If you fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if you are Jewish.
  • No one follows you around in the store.
  • No one assumes you are lazy.
  • No one assumes your child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes you're criminal.
  • No one tells you are so much better off in America so you should be glad your ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did you a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays your human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
  • You don't have to radically change/permanently alter a feature of your body to become accepted or get employment (like hair for example).
You're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person. And how does this relates to slavery ?

The stereotypes were created during slavery as an excuse for enslaving blacks (we are childlike and need guidance, can’t take of ourselves need white help/masters, black women are sex-hungry, baby making machines to explain all the mixed children running around).

Or they were created after slavery to keep whites at the top and blacks at the bottom.

These stereotypes of blacks are to this day are still widely held and even defended by white folks and a few misguided blacks.

None of them are new. They are very old and they are based in slavery and it’s immediate aftermath.

You cannot sit in contentment in an oppressive system and claim innocence.

What you also leave out is that the Jews got to where they are because of racism.

The Jews did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
The Jews qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
The Jews could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

Yes the Jews suffered. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then does not impact you now.

• No one tells you are so much better off in America so you should be glad your ancestors were slaves.
  • You don't have to radically change/permanently alter a feature of your body to become accepted or get employment (like hair for example).

The same cannot be said for a black person. And how does this relates to slavery ?

The stereotypes were created during slavery as an excuse for enslaving blacks (we are childlike and need guidance, can’t take of ourselves need white help/masters, black women are sex-hungry, baby making machines to explain all the mixed children running around).

Or they were created after slavery to keep whites at the top and blacks at the bottom.

These stereotypes of blacks are to this day are still widely held and even defended by white folks and a few misguided blacks.

None of them are new. They are very old and they are based in slavery and it’s immediate aftermath.

Your reparations consist of living in the US not Africa. 95% of my ancestors are dead thanks to WW2 and the Holocaust. People died in the North to free the slaves in the South. Jim Crow was a Democrat law or set of laws. KKK were Democrats. But you ignore all that. Right now everyone in America is born with equal rights. Funny how in Charlottesville the assholes were chanting “Jews will not replace us”. Difference is we don’t whine, we don’t cry, we don’t chant “Jewish lives matter”.

We are thankful for what we have and we strive to be the best community we can be. We help each other out. Take notes. We don’t kill one another and we certainly don’t have a crab mentality. So instead of blaming evil whites, look in the mirror.

My parents came here as young people in the 70s as refugees from the old Soviet Union. Never owned slaves. Why should I and or they pay you any reparations?

I do not assume you’re a criminal. But you look weak because you feel sorry for yourself. Man up.

Last edited:
The problem with black men is white supremacists infiltrating the police dept. Black men are not your little boys anymore like their grandfathers.https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/27/white-supremacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

You’re a maroon, Jews are probably the most oppressed people in the history of the planet. Historically everybody hated the Jews and used them as scapegoats. In my lifetime Jews have been prevented from membership in private clubs and country clubs. What’s really funny about your hatred of Jews is that they Were the biggest supporters of the civil rights movement.

Problems = single parenthood rate is too high.

And how does a blk kid without a father affect white people ?

Paul, what is your opinion of apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill fathers teaching their sons and daughters to hate?

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEful #ProBlack influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used To Hate White People - My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou 868,451 views

ProBlackLogic:

Peace.

EPwYdpUXUAAN1__.jpg

The problem with black men is white supremacists infiltrating the police dept

Hello, Little Old Lady. Do you believe cops regularly witnessing & interviewing victims of violence in communities populated by TRAUMATIZED emotionally or mentally ill fellow citizens should periodically undergo ROUTINE MENTAL HEALTH EXAMS.

"A Little Kid Shoots At A Woman With A 9 mm Because..."

"Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other:"

WADR, do most reasonably responsible American citizens believe police officers lack compassion for kids, WHO THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, suffer potential life scarring Child Neglect, Abuse & Maltreatment?

Cali Surgeon General Dr
Harris explains the effects of Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect & Maltreatment:

"Are Single Mothers Destroying Their Sons?" by Neko Cheri

The article:

Child Brain Development Scientist MD, PhD Educates:

Little old lady, I look forward to reading your thoughtful, intelligent reply, as well as any SOLUTIONS you have in mind.
EMxik6cX0AA16Tz.jpg

#StopChildAbuse
#PreventChildNeglect
#EndChildMaltreatment

☮️♥️

You’re a maroon, Jews are probably the most oppressed people in the history of the planet. Historically everybody hated the Jews and used them as scapegoats. In my lifetime Jews have been prevented from membership in private clubs and country clubs. What’s really funny about your hatred of Jews is that they Were the biggest supporters of the civil rights movement.
I'm not going to get into an oppression Olympics but the fact is Jews are seen as whites, accepted as part of the of European civilization; viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful, unlike black people who are seen as lazy, unintelligent, criminal and other things,

Getting white ppl to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is very different from convincing them of the equal value of blk ppl, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who seen as as taking white jobs and living off welfare.

You only need to look at how the black Ethiopian Jews and blk ppl in general are treated right there in Israel

121054301_365124438176222_7907389860221665068_n.jpg

121029182_365127558175910_7216488840144647088_n.jpg

121051907_365124458176220_7738097816322021426_o.jpg

Your reparations consist of living in the US not Africa.
Black people built the USA. Trump admits this. So black Americans need reparations in the form of cash payments. The federal government made moneyfrom free Black labor.

The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of over 50,000,000 Black people; therefore repatriations is a modest demand.

Everyone else can get "Protected class status", but yet black Americans can't and black people are the ones being targeted.

Where is the executive order protecting black people from being murdered by police officers ? Every other race/nationality is receiving tangibles except for us.

95% of my ancestors are dead thanks to WW2 and the Holocaust.
And what does that have to do with black people ? That's just white people killing each other. That's what white people do.

But even in WW2 when the USA had German POW's on the ship. The Black GI's who were on the same side as the white American GI's were not allowed to eat in the same mess hall as the white American GI's but Germans who were their supposed enemy were allowed.

So that bond of whiteness, that code of whiteness was still there despite both sides killing each other,

People died in the North to free the slaves in the South. Jim Crow was a Democrat law or set of laws.

1. This is a lie
2. The Union was losing the civil war until they started allowing black soldiers to fight
3. After the war, Union soldiers killed tens of thousands of newly freed Black people in Natchez,

The civil war was not about freeing enslaved black Americans. The first policy during the beginning of the civil war was for the union army to return any black slave who escaped during the war, back to southern plantation owners. Also every know slavery was in the north too.

121032694_365158128172853_7957949254729965083_n.jpg

KKK were Democrats. But you ignore all that.
I know this. What's your point ?

Right now everyone in America is born with equal rights.
We would not have the racial problems we have today if this was the case

Funny how in Charlottesville the assholes were chanting “Jews will not replace us”. Difference is we don’t whine, we don’t cry, we don’t chant “Jewish lives matter”.
That's because you don't have to. If the police were going into Jewish areas and killing young Jewish kids and Jewish men and women and getting off free. You people would lose your minds. Stop fking playing.

Ben Shaprio; A spokseperson for Jewish community, marks on his calendar each year on the birthdays of unarmed black men died in the hands of the police just to mock their grieving mother - His career is booming and the Jewish community has zero problem with that

EhackW1XYAUrrsN

My parents came here as young people in the 70s as refugees from the old Soviet Union. Never owned slaves.
And they were white. So that meant they had a leg up over black people from the start.

Last edited:
Don't be ridiculous. If black men are the problem and black lives don't matter, explain why I see all these white men running around in the streets in cammie costumes with guns acting like total assholes. Explain the proud boys and patriot prayer. Explain rittenhouse and the Kenosha police patting his gang on the head and giving them water. Explain that moron in Whitefish, Montana, screaming in the face of a woman holding a sign that read "say their names" and in the face of a priest. These guys look pretty white to me. I'm of Irish and Russian/Polish/Lithuanian background, BTW. Why are these guys and the idiotic men and women who tell people to speak English and go back to their country trying to shame everyone who is "white"? This is inexcusable.

Explain the proud boys and patriot prayer?
What’s the confusion.
The proud boys, as I understand it, are a group of men who believe in traditional values, who assemble peacefully (actually peaceful, not burn buildings down and assault random people MSM style “peaceful”) and who counter protest scumbag leftists. And when leftists start violence like they always do, they don’t back down and fight back.

Rottinhouse in Kenosha? Again, what do I have to explain. He was attacked by a mob and he handled them. It’s really simple.

But I suspect you’re a partisan clown And all of this is either too difficult for you to understand or you don’t want to.

You want to hang people just because of what one woman says on Twitter-what a freak of nature..
Lol
Youre an idiot

And please

By all means leftards and their slaves.........

Ignore the heartbroken angwy woman in the video ......:p:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 397718
I am not surprised that you have murder in mind it comes naturally to people who have no value for anyone who is different. As far as the woman in the vid she'll get over it and change or keep on repeating the same mistakes, it happens no matter the skin tone of a human....

You really are a idiot
Holy shit rube

And you need to shut up and listen to the black woman
According to your allies you're a racist hick for not agreeing with her
Shut up and listen .....rotflmao

Or was it silence is violence .....pffffft
He says whatever the bong tells him to say. You can't discuss anything with the bong.

You want to hang people just because of what one woman says on Twitter-what a freak of nature..
Lol
Youre an idiot

And please

By all means leftards and their slaves.........

Ignore the heartbroken angwy woman in the video ......:p:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 397718
I am not surprised that you have murder in mind it comes naturally to people who have no value for anyone who is different. As far as the woman in the vid she'll get over it and change or keep on repeating the same mistakes, it happens no matter the skin tone of a human....

You really are a idiot
Holy shit rube

And you need to shut up and listen to the black woman
According to your allies you're a racist hick for not agreeing with her
Shut up and listen .....rotflmao

Or was it silence is violence .....pffffft
He says whatever the bong tells him to say. You can't discuss anything with the bong.
Is that any worse than talking to an ass like when it is done with yous? Because you can't discuss anything with an ass...They are always talking shit.

Forum List

Back